Operation Splinter // General

>What is the purpose of this operation?

To further divide, splinter, and fracture the Left. To make the Left devour their own. To destroy Left ideologies from within. Virtue signal to death.

>What type of Ops will this be?

A covert, subversive op. Every person is a single agent operating on his own. You will not know who other agents are, as they will be incognito as well. We cannot reveal ourselves on the battlefield.

>What is the Operation?

Create a fake Leftist identity online. Insert yourself in Leftist politics and discussion spheres. Make genuine appearing comments and small talk to appear legitimate. During discussion of a particular issue, appear to have generally favorable Leftist opinions except one or two MAJOR controversial stances that you defend. Propagate heated discussion, derailing, controversial virtue-signaling, and extreme Lefty stances to create divides in these communities. This is the goal. Create division, doubt, anger.

Keep this thread bumped. More incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/social-justice-warriors-just-turned-on-will-wheaton/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why will this work?

There can only be a win-win outcome as long as you stay under cover. Your political debate will create one of two responses. Both are desirable. The first is another Leftist disagreeing with your controversial views. Although they identify as left, they will feel less comfortable in that place knowing someonw with such an extreme view also identifies as a leftist. They may feel disgust or contempt for their own people and/or party. You want to cast seeds of doubt.

The other response is finding other Leftists who agree with your controversial stances. It's good to have a group of followers that are in line with your fake identity's views. As you argue with other Leftists, your group may come to defend your stance. This is good. It creates a divide. It further polarizes their factions. It creates an "us vs. them" mentality within the Left. Remember, the first part of the ops is DIVIDE.

Keep in mind that the Left loves to virtue signal, censor in the name of political correctness, explore "intersectional" issues of a subject, and victimize themselves. Use this to your advantage.

>How to get started?

Phase 1: Come up with your fake identity. Pick which issues you will push. Create a Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/Reddit account. Set up your profile to look as legitimate and genuine as possible. Start by making a few posts of in-character "personal" posts and general left things like being pro-refugee, anti-Trump, a few lefty memes. Your first step is to grow an audience. Even 50-100 genuine people following you back is good enough, but always strive for more. Do not start on your controversial issues just yet. Follow some lefty organizations and pages. This will help you out in the beginning stages. Add some average lefty people. Small to medium sized accounts work best for Twitter and Tumblr. You should start getting follow backs. Keep going. Spend the next few days making original posts and reblogging typical lefty articles and content. Always comment on posts by larger accounts, it's an easy way to grow followers.

NO NOT USE Sup Forums MEMES, NAZI SYMBOLS, PEPE, OR ANY THING THAT CAN GIVE YOU AWAY. YOU MUST APPEAR GENUINE AT ALL TIMES!

>What are some examples of identities and controversial views?

The black, queer, feminist, woman -> Who wants to end "whiteness" in feminism
The feminist migrant girl from the Middle East -> Who wants to liberate women through advocating Sharia Law
The male feminist, Antifa, pro-choice, vegan -> Who advocates for post-birth abortions up to 1 year after birth
The asexual, agendered, they/them, with a mental disorder -> Who is trans-age and pushes for relationships with children

Bump for potential

i've been doing this for ages m8

my advice is look into the recent attacking of wil wheaton by sjws after he got mad about being compared to non-sjw whites

ageofshitlords.com/social-justice-warriors-just-turned-on-will-wheaton/

find guys like this and go through their twitter history. figure out some way to twist it into a narrative violation and draw other sjws to it so they start the ball rolling

remember you are dealing with people who almost always project their own insecurities and badthink onto other people, use that against them

good hunting kameraden

Phase 2:

Now you have your identity established, you're following active accounts, you are receiving genuine followers back, and you're interacting in character as best as you can. Now is the time to flip the switch. This is when you start injecting your controversial Left view into conversation, statuses, and discussion. This is where you begin to debate and argue with other members of the Left, while still trying to appear genuine in character and beliefs.

This is where you may have to observe and study far Left behavior on social media. Learn some of their code words and contexts.

Remember to keep some normal looking posts. You do not want people to click your profile and instantly see nothing but argument - they will catch on you're a troll.

While these work as memes, literally every response to these being brought up will be laughter. I mean, come on 1 year post abortion? They'd laugh and never respond. Projecting your idiocy onto the left doesn't really work like that man.

have a bump

bump for justice

I made a fake account a while back just to have fun and shit post from the other side. I would post ridiculous views about sexuality and gender identity, and I got so many people to agree with me. It's so easy. It's Almost scary. There are people so far gone. I bet you could get people to agree with it. Progressives like to out-progress each other

>implying the left needs help to devour itself

look at soviet russia, even when the left is winning they purge like a motherfucker

shit especially when they're winning

links? Screenshots? Any proof whatsoever

Thank you for your service.

You would be surprised how gullible these folks are. Intersect it with some kind of feminist, minority, or mental disorder rhetoric - appear "woke" - and you got yourself upvotes, retweets, and likes.

Try it out for yourself.

The sjw account I made got up to 400 followers on Twitter before I decided to purge all the posts and switch it to a promotional account. But the op is right. They eat it up. you can see them believing anything mainstream news says. remember is trendy to be liberal and super progressive.

Be careful staring into the abyss anons. This is important stuff. Godspeed.

Alright. The main phases and jist of Operation Splinter is explained. What would you like to see me discuss next?

- How to create, navigate, and grow social media accounts

- Left code words, slang, popular issues, and political trends

- Other questions?

All of it mate keeps the thread bumped.

I've put this on a couple different threads. We can easily clog r/askreddit, a pretty big subreddit, by repeatedly asking the same question: "What is the worst thing a relative has ever done to you?"
If we get this rolling en masse we can start worry in this subreddit. Imagine an admin opening the subreddit to find the entirety of the forum flooded with the same question: "What is the worst thing a relative has ever done to you?"
We could really start stirring some sprinkles with this sub-op.

This is one hell of a plan, user.
I'm down for anything that will put the Left in their place.

You vastly underestimate the autism of reddit mods, they are on that shit 24/7 deleting and moderating. Not only that but they got scripts to autoremove by keywords

bumping.

Done this kind of thing in the past, will rev up the old accounts...

but I must shitpost

Alright. I'll do Twitter first since that's the place which has a very active political user base of all types, and you can comment on many larger accounts of politicians, journalists, groups, etc.

1. Signing up sometimes requires a phone number verification. If you receive this and do not wish to give out your real number (why would you?) you can create a phone number with Google Voice or search around for sites that have temporary free burner numbers with SMS services.

2. Pick a profile picture that goes along with your created identity. Find a SJW nobody on Instagram or the like, take their picture, flip it and edit it so it can't be reverse searched, and set it as your own. Alternatively, use a logo or icon from a social justice movement, or a flag for LGBTQ/sexuality/genders. Your profile description might be something like "Feminist. Ally. We are all Muslims. Stand together and #Resist" You can view lefty accounts for good ideas.

3. Phase 1 is important. Post some normie/lefty stuff every day. Got a few minutes waiting for the train? Post. Getting ready to turn in and go to bed? Post. Taking a quick break at work? Post. It doesn't matter if your first few days don't get much engagement. But if it does happen, always reply and talk to other genuine accounts.

I will go more in-depth.....

oh you will. But this time from behind enemy lines.

Been doing this too for a while. TERFs are a perfect and easy identity to assume. Attack any self-proclaim feminist by branding it as a traitor to the movement.

I'm actually surprised of the support I'm getting usually and how it efficiently drives away "legit" feminists.

just wanna say that I misread the op as "operation sphincter" and thought the image was a green butthole

never could find any burner SMS

what do you search?

does it match your number countrycode to IPlocation?

4. Grow your userbase. It's hard as a small account to gain traction at first. Start after you made some genuine normie tweets. Even say "I'm new here and I need friends" in a post. Search some lefty journalists or organizations. Add them. It's good if these accounts have a lot of people that comment on their posts. Go down the line and start adding other lefties/liberals of all types. Just get handfulls of people added. Eventually some others will follow you back. Usually smaller accounts will follow back since they're new and looking for people to follow too. Do this every day. It only takes a few minutes to add a hundred people. You can look at an account's followers and just add add add, then go to the next and add add add. And so on.

5. Crowdfire! This is a free service (can be used in app form or in-browser) that lets you see who has followed you back and who has unfollowed you. As you carry out Phase 1 and add tons of people, your Twitter timeline will start getting clogged with a bunch of shit you don't care about for ops purposes. I'd suggest linking your twitter account with Crowdfire and checking all who didn't follow back once a week. Crowdfire makes it easy to unfollow all those who never gave you a follow back. It also lets you see what accounts followed you, and you can follow them in return. It's a big snowball!

Remember to always post a few "personal" posts and retweet some "woke" shit to appear normal during Phase 1.

When you have no good idea of how to advance your interests through politics, and only seek to enjoy the empty wins of others, this is how you spend your time.

Try looking up "smsreceivefree" "getsmscode" "tempophone" "receivesmsonline" "receive-sms-online" "sellaite sms receiver"

One's bound to work.

Not sure about your second question.

Bump

6. Comment! Engage! Converse! One of the easiest ways to get people to add you and notice you is to simply comment on other people's posts. Once you're efficient at navigating the interface it only takes a few minutes to dish out your opinions on other people's tweets.

7. Increase your channels of influence. Typically, posts on Twitter with pictures or a .gif will get more clicks and responses- even comments with pictures or gifs. See a trending hash tag? Participate! Spew out a lefty line and follow it up with a trending hash tag or two. You can also use common hash tags in your "personal" posts (like #LGBTQ or #Resist) If you're going to use a has tag, people respond better if you have it at the end, and no more than three. Posting a funny lefty meme on trending hash tags can get you quick notice. Just be mindful that a lot of your followers aren't necessarily interested in following a meme-factory, so keep your meme image posting tasteful and occasional.

>Try looking up "smsreceivefree" "getsmscode" "tempophone" "receivesmsonline" "receive-sms-online" "sellaite sms receiver"
>
>One's bound to work.
>
>Not sure about your second question.
if you vpn through sweden do you need a swedish sms number?

I don't think you do. I think I registered an international number for my fake twitter even though I had a US ip. See what works and post back!

Bump for Justice

I think I am going to start an Instagram account for this. It's super NORMIE.

bumpity bump

IM A COVERT OPS

Very good idea user. Divide and conquer. Just like schlomo taught us.

A good point to push is the "No vagina no say" or whatever the hell it was that women were chanting. It pissed a few Trannies off. Get white women's privileges out in the open and the left gets fucked.

Women will pay hundreds to fly to DC to walk around but won't go to a local BLM rally. I'd say that one would be good.

8. By week 1 or 2, you should be ready to move in to Phase 2. Keep in mind you should always have Phase 1 in the background, always trying to add genuine people to your account and have them add you back. Now that you have a big enough pool of people's posts and retweets to comment on, start making your opinions more extreme. Find the delicate balance of not coming off too angry all the time, but just confrontational enough.

9. Try to debate multiple people in one post (ex: @soandso1 @lefty2 @libtard3 WELL I THINK GAY MEN HAVE TOO MUCH PRIVILEGE!)

This way your clever disruptions reach more people at once, and they will reply to you -usually- with the other people tagged as well, further disrupting them and their friends. Remember that your comments sometimes show up on your followers timelines, and their comments back at you can sometimes show up on their follower's timelines. The more you play, the more people see.

10. The goal is not to get people to block you entirely. At some point you will have to take the cue and back off an argument or end it with your most twisted liberal logic to prove your opinion right. You are not there to purely harass and troll. Crafting and timing are all a part of this.

With this post I must part with you for a few hours. KEEP THIS BUMPED! If you have done this before, share some stories and tactics.

We can all start posting some really crazy liberal logic we come across as examples.

In KEK we trust. Shadilay my brothers and keep fighting the good fight.

Fuck yeah, time to become das juden
*rubs hands*

youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg

The left hates gays. Anyway we can use this?

bump. wish i had time to do this.

you guys should just apply ctr style tactics like:
>guys i hate trump but what he's doing seems to be working. my family who all voted hillary are liking him more
>guys he literally taking taxes away from the lower class and forcing them on the rich
>hes trying to help blacks more than any republican ever has

and drop subtle redpills like
>guys i hate drumpf but the mainstream media really is biased, look what they did to bernie and look at these clips they edited etc...

Have a bump OP. I fully support this plan but I'm too busy atm to contribute.

FIRE AWAY THE MEMES.