>inept implementation of policy
>US on the EU's official shitlist

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's this guy's name again?

The White House was BUILT for the BBP (Big Black President).

Nigger

yes

I thought you were listing Obama's achievements.

yes yes

yes yes yes

USA can't even be on anyone's shitlist lmao except for maybe Israel

yes yes yes yes

>thinks millions of part-time service sector jobs in place of high-paying manufacturing jobs is a good trade

>unemployment rate
this number is the biggest fucking bullshit scam a politician can use

post your 2016 prez election collage leaf lmao

>>
>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Malik's brother.

95% full time actually

Also, when will right wing retards understand that you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars in the service sector as a computer programmer, engineer, etc. That's a lot better than working in a factory for $8/hour

You're still an attention whore.
Nobody ever liked you, and we're still laughing at you to your face.
Go away.

muh manufacturing! u retards never heard of automation

>you did all the same shit

Did you even leave nigger?

>thinks those 15.8 million jobs were "engineers in the service sector" and not waitresses and bartenders
>also doesn't realise that the labor force participation rate is at >40 year lows which is the only reason why """official""" unemployment rate is at

Every day, Obama-sama

Long legged mack daddy

>>also doesn't realise that the labor force participation rate is at >40 year lows which is the only reason why """official""" unemployment rate is at

muh labor force muh 95 gorillion muh 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed

that didn't take long

ooga booga obongo

also saged

Someone maintains supplies guards builds and supervises those bots. You reddit jackass

Nope.

excuses, excuses

The obama """recovery""" was the weakest since 1949 and has simply been founded on money printing and asset bubbles - no true, solid growth.

But you're a leaf so I don't expect you to understand

a fraction of the labor that was once required u fucking nimrod

lmao he can't read

Post it, friend ;)

Obama literally saved America from a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

It wasn't the weakest recovery. It was the longest recover because it was the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

How about you right wing retards stop crashing the economy so hard then you can stop complaining it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess.

Obama truly said it best youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

The economy naturally recesses and recovers. In fact, under the Obama administration, we have experienced the slowest recover in US history since the Great Depression.

Better to have a fraction than nothing.

Keep posting the same retarded charts for confirmation bias. You're kidding yourself if you think this "recovery" has been real - it's been purely based on huge debt accumulation and record low interest rates.

If the economy was so solid then interest rates would be a lot higher than 0.75% - if interest rates were at historical averages right now, then most people would be defaulting on their loans and mortgages again.

>What should've happened

Real talk moment, try to think of an industry that isn't going to be effected by automation, reducing the great majority of jobs to a fraction. Better than nothing? We aren't preparing the next generation of American workers for this, we're just covering our ears and pretending coal jobs are coming back.

>The economy naturally recesses and recovers.

I love how the economy always manages to """naturally""" crash under Republican failed policies and thrive thanks to superior Democratic policies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

You're just jumping from one topic to another.

The Obama economy created 16 million jobs and the unemployment rate is 4.7%.

Interest rates are a separate issue.

The Fed is worried about an overheated dollar that will only get stronger if they raise rates too fast.

Also, you filthy retard never answered this.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU RETARDS NEVER ANSWER THIS nice dodge. typical retard

>naturally

US in the EU shitlist will be one more cut in the lunatic union death by 1k cuts story. Stay mad.

Reality matters.

my job here is done

too easy

I love that Lyin' Ted, Zodiac Killer, is a GOP hero now.

Heh... Too slow kid!

GET THE FUCK OUT CTRRRRRRR

The unemployment is not 4.7% you dumb motherfucker.

People who cant find work for x number of months arent counted anymore. Its a fabricated number that doesnt reflect the real unemployment rate.

Having to get two or three part time jobs when before you had a full time
Job with benefits thanks to Obamacare and a shitty economy=/=improvement.

Creating 16 million mcdonalds-tier jobs while losing as many or more well-paying full time jobs=/=improvement.

You dumb leaf

HAYAI!

>People who cant find work for x number of months arent counted anymore. Its a fabricated number that doesnt reflect the real unemployment rate.

The U4 rate includes """discouraged""" right wing retards.

It's 5%.

This is exactly what I mean. You retards have no fucking clue about U3,U4,U5,U6. All you have are stake right wing retard fake news memes that have been debunked for years.

Quick retard! What does U4 measure?

Nope.

This Also, job openings are at all time highs and the unemployment rate is 4.7%. How the fuck are you right wing retard Trump voters still """discouraged"""?

The truth is there are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills,
education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

CTR couldn't afford me.

>racist travel ban
So it wasn't racist when you placed a travel ban on one of countries in question for twice the time frame?

wait I recognize these graphs,... are you the fabled Obamaleaf? This has to be the third time you and I have been in the same thread, hows it going friendo?

>trump campaigns on muslim ban
>trump signs executive order written be bannon and miller imposing mini muslim ban
>TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

I predicted this. The next 4 years are going to be the greatest TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN GOP DINDU NUFFIN RIGHT WING RETARD CHIMP OUT in history

Not an argument.

good how r u

>racist travel ban
>Obama did the same exact thing
Fucking retard

The ban list was created by Obama.

oops

>getting uppity about a made up story
Wew lad

>fixed

Islam is not a race

Still not an argument.

Half of your posts are based on autistic partisanship, and often stretch the truth.

Obama never banned those countries.

It's Trump's executive order.

Why are you right wing retards such fucking DINDUS? Is this what the next 4 years are gunna be like? Absolutely zero personal responsibility for your personal failures? Oh wait you're right wingers, that described you perfectly.

Trump signed the executive and waived it around like a retard

TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

Fucking right wing retards every time

>spamming a bunch of meme phrases to deflect

Thanks for reinforcing your autism to everybody for the 6 gorillianth time.

>Half of your posts are based on autistic partisanship

Says the guy who dindus Trump's executive orders

US media 3 years ago: I am tired of terrorism
Trump: >bans travel from any muslim countries
"There it's fixed"
US media now: >REPEAL THE BAN!! ITS RACIST

what????

You're literally dinduing Trump's own executive orders.

That is how far right wing retard autism has come

The piss story was made up by Sup Forums or some shit.

That one black president.

You're forgetting the number one rule of politics. It's only okay when we do it, and if anyone points that out, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You keep creating new goalposts in your head whenever somebody points out a flaw in your logic, or shows that a Democrat isn't perfect.

Your whole reason for existing is to shill for Democrats. I've never once seen you be even constructively critical of a leftist politician in all the threads you've spammed in.

If Trump didn't win I'd probably consider America the most cucked nation in the world

Boring

Saved

It's funny how some leftcucks are claiming that Trump is weak for not banning more Muslim countries, yet if a leftist was President right now, they wouldn't ban any Muslim countries at all.

They are using basic bitch shill behavior. They claim that their side is always perfect, and the other side is always wrong.

What race did we ban exactly, Muslims? Muslims aren't all one race you fucking racist. Im loving this chaos because not only is King Nigger's legacy going out the window Trump is actually providing a bit of progress on what he thinks is best for the country and forming his own legacy to be crushed by his successor

sage

I shill for a strong economy therefore yes I suppose that means I shill for Democrats

Deflection.

dont you have a garden to tend to, sir?

>>racist travel ban
you serious

I directly replied to what u shitposted

Not even a little.

>30 posts by this ID

Wew lad. Did Trump plow your mum in the 80s, or what?

I'm a Conservative but Obama was really a good President

>Longest job growth streak in American history
>Saved the country from the Great Recession
>Stopped the Iranian nuclear program without firing a shot
>Reduced the fiscal deficit
>Reduced the trade deficit
>Reduced unemployment
>Killed Osama Bin Laden
>Cucked the Russians out of their Cuban client state
>Would have cucked China out of the Asia Pacific region if TPP had been passed
>Rounded up 10 useless Russkie spies and swapped them for a Russian scientist that had actually passed useful information to America
>Left office with the economy growing, unemployment going down, and wages going up
>Left office with a 59% approval rating, the third highest for an outgoing President after Kennedy and Eisenhower

Compared to the orange Russian puppet, Obama is a true statesman. History will be kind to him.

u right wing retards can't even get your memes straight

truth hurts the right wing retards

rekt

>from AR HEN TINA

fuck off

give the falklands back

>comparing recession times to growth times
nice meme

>fuck Muslims
>Fuck the EU