>go to university
>noticeable women majority
>yoga pants and feminism
>evil white men wahhh patriarchy in ALL gen-ed classes
>must take on massive debt to pay for your own propaganda
>new male students have to sign a contract 'not to rape'
>My school has 6 actually nice study rooms, 3 are female-only
>Half the professors are having sex with students/grad students

Is it even possible to recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0&index=4&list=RD9-gSJW3sHXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stem classes arent...most women will fail them..im first year right now and english is so fucked i have to speak up almost every class bc they are saying how bad whites are..it feels like a den of serpents

Were not. Men actually go into degrees that actually Fucking matter.

Pick a harder major that women cant succeed in, dumbass.

Nice legs, cutie.

t. rural and suburban retard who's never been to college

I don't experience such levels of degeneracy at Drexel. Maybe you should not be going to mainstream universities.

Yeah its fucking insane. IM NOT EVEN WHITE and Im losing my mind because of how blatant and sick the propaganda is.

Obviously Im in STEM, doesnt change the fact I have to sit through horseshit, kiked out gen-ed and that the campus is completely overrun with dumb cunts and their enablers studying nothing

>Engineering university in Greece
>No women
>Absolute trash facilities
>No study rooms
>Classrooms are so small people sit on windows
>University is actually giving you incentives to stay as far away as possible
>Dorms smaller than prison cells

I think you are good

Our savior JBP actually said that colleges do more harm than good nowadays.

Protip: find your qt before they head off to college

>My school has 6 actually nice study rooms, 3 are female-only

So what happens if you (((identity))) as a female?

>tfw not liberal in college
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0&index=4&list=RD9-gSJW3sHXE

There was some huehue twitter account posting before/after university pics. Anyone remember the handle?

Fuck I meant (((identify))) fucking auto correct

It only counts if you can pass. Otherwise, you are just an ugly man wearing makeup and revealing clothing.

Something something I get triggered if a penis gets within 30m of me.

share some stories desu. im addicted to /uni/ threads

>teachers having sex with students
It's so funny because the colleges know when this is happening, but won't do anything until it's been made public. Anything not to lose face.

>noticeable women majority

Yeah right. What about STEM, specifically ECE, Computer Science and Informatics?

Only talked with two girls in many years and both of them resembled someone taken out of a Dick Tracy movie.

Well who said anything about cross dressing. In Canada you can get you gender legally changed without doing shit and people must treat you as what you identity.

>>Classrooms are so small people sit on windows
That's an improvement.
This guy is sitting on stairs.

I agree. If she was sitting next to me I'd be way too distracted to focus on the class

Sometimes the white males speak up about how their penises are oppressing the females from going into stem classes. Evreytime they talk it sounds like they're trying to proove something to themeselves....

> stem classes aren't
This
3rd year into comp Sci major here.
Last time I saw a female in my major was in the first semester of the 2nd year. They all drop right when it gets hard with complex data structures and operating system design

People putting their nasty bare feet up where people's heads are is going to make someone snap one day.

>return to school on GI Bill
>first day of sociology 101
>teacher starts class
>"Raise hand if you think you're here because of your own decisions"
>Be me
>Raises hand
>Only person to raise hand
>Looking around like wtf
>"Whats your name again? Ahh.. okay, user, let me explain this to you"
>sure dude
>"You're here because you're a white, let me guess... middle class? male. I can tell you without a doubt that if you can't come to accept that you will have a very hard time passing this class. You're welcome to drop at any time this week if you don't feel comfortable with this."
>Uhh...I have white skin yeah, but both of my parents are Assyrian, they came to this country 30 years ago and I've served this country as I've been compelled to serve the country that has given my family such incredible opportunity"
>"Yes but you're white and you're middle class"
>"No, I'm Assyrian, and I work with my parents to overcome living paycheck to paycheck."
>"Like I said, if you can't accept the reality of this you'll probably be better off dropping the class"
>Didn't argue, been here before.
>Need the class to graduate
>Took the class
>Got a B
>Last day of class
>Pulls me aside
>"user I have to say I'm very impressed you managed through this class, I ask that question at the beginning of every class and most people who raise their hands either fail or drop. Reading your essays I can see that you've learned a lot."
>"Not really, I just regurgitated all the shit I read in your books. I think this class is full of shit but I need it to graduate."

CS major. I'll never take another liberal arts class again. It's all horseshit and it needs to go.

Go to trade school, or find some other means of higher education. The universities in this country have been compromised by Communists and other radical leftists for decades. They won't be fixed until their ranks have been utterly purged.

>Last time I saw a female in my major was in the first semester of the 2nd year.
that was the last time you ever saw a female too.

>try uni
>all everyone does is drugs and google essays
>ultra feminist in the wing
>always handing out flyers about treating women as faultless queens and men are dirt
>she literally blockaded a floor when some music majors threw a party
>tried to talk her down
>her room is a nerds paradise
>fuck her cuz thats my bag baby
>quit this shit show and join engineering firm

cant say i'd recommend uni unless its a skilled field. even then get your own place and dont spend all your free bux on liquor and tvs

>me a 18 year old girl
>muh I wana do what I love
>but I also want to get paid as much as someone who has an actual degree
>but that's not fun
>what is STEM anyway, like oh my god
>so grody
>so not involving horses
>or feminism
>or art
>or my genitals
>classes are too hard
>either finishes or goes to trade school

>goes for degree
>goes to mostly female college
>fucks my teachers
>makes other feminist friends
>major in acting
>minors in feminine studies
>gets into the real world
>all of the people who told you to follow your heart have actual degrees and make more money than you
>complains
>can't find good job
>patriarchy

youre that ugly, weird kid in lectures arent you?

I've thought of becoming a professor so I can fuck my pick of the freshmen.

Stop it user. It hurts.

>everytime i visit a friends room stis esties einai Literally 2x2
>wonder everytime pos mporoune kai zoune se autin tin tripa
>Everything is a mess outside
>7 stories tall, 2 eleveators, both have been broken since summer 2016
It feels like i am visiting a 3rd world shithole whenever i visit dorms in greece.

>going to (((COLLEGE)))

Why? There's literally no point to it when you have internet access to learn anything you want anytime anywhere.

This is why America is going to die in the 10 years. Regardless of whether trump does a good job.

Your country cant function when you have a generation of self righteous sluts

>>Half the professors are having sex with students/grad students
I would be so glad to be a french teacher there

Chemical engineering and environmental engineering at my university have women majority. But still, the student population has 5 times more males than females because the mechanical engineering and computer/tech degrees are overflowing with dudes.

Das ein guten bein !

Thats pretty much all some of them do so go for it

>>noticeable women majority

Someone's not at an engineering school. Come back when you want to pursue a field that will actually get you a job and money

Yeah I think rape cases are overblown. I feel that they are concentrated mostly in a few large Unis, but all men get condemned for it.

I've seen some girls literally spend then entire lecture period every single day texting. Its unebelievable.

If it keeps getting worse I think they need to be violently stopped

It's weird I was 08-12 in university and it wasn't bad at all

we didn't have a fag union or poc union the only thing we had was a native canadians set up cause we were connected with local natives via substance abuse education programs.

our orientation taught women how to avoid sexual assault/rape instead of no rape contracts if those are actually a thing and everybody got along and went ice skating and had snowball fights and every sunday we'd have sunday dinner for the entire floor

How did it go downhill so fast

I would literally take my dick out and start jacking it and then run over and cum on those feet.

It's another episode of this totally didn't happen but I sure as hell dreamed about it.

All you have to do is outplay the professor. Jump the hoops, get your degree, and then vote/live conservative.

It is the best way to get back at them. Your efforts and results will stand with you, and you even get to claim all the liberal prestige of attending a libcuck school.

You either shut up and tow the liberal line or get targeted for harsher grading and become a social pirriah.

>tfw go a year at a (((Liberal Arts))) College because dude shekels lmao
>just a joke of an education
>transfer to Georgetown
>it's worse

>chose not to go to engineering school

Your fault, my man.

I've literally never come across this shit.

Maybe it's because I'm doing a STEM degree.

I went 2008-2013. I got out right as it started to really get bad. I could feel it too. 2014 was the year higher education died.

>sign a contract not to rape

My God, what a difference a decade makes in your college experience. I would have to fight that in principle alone, that is disgusting.

From the books to the facilities and everything surrounding Greek education is absolutely horrid

>wonder everytime pos mporoune kai zoune se autin tin tripa

pic related

I have 1 STEM and 2 "art" (((degrees)))

never seen any of this shit, maybe my brain filters it out

>tfw your qt instructor will never love you

No. These are fallen women. Know that they are completely irredeemable beings.

you lads know of any unis in the US that do any graduate-level STEM degree programs and don't have any fags?

Alternatively, do you lads know of any unis in Russia that will take foreigners?

I entered college and I can't say for certain what created this, but my best guess is Godlessness..

Yeah it's true there's a lot of women in college but I already have a blue collar career I love. My degree is just icing on the cake

>I think this class is full of shit but I need it to graduate
welcome to college brother

Montgomery or 9/11?

me neither. Even in sociology the race thing wasn't pushed at all, it was almost all about social class inequality and rich vs poor. USA seems to have an unhealthy focus on race issues, it's just not a thing around here

all schools are fucked.

its how they have infiltrated our society and poisoned the well of youth. you are taught not to think. you learn not to use your brain.
this starts in kindergarten and lasts till the last day of cuckollege.
its no long an education system.
its an indoctrination system.
run by soviet leftist """teachers""
stalin would be very happy to see the condition of our school system today.

brace for damage control shilling
buzzwords inbound
redneck
uneducated
racist
Nazi
privilege
community

>this picture was taken august 16 1998

these girls probably already have freshmen daughters who are getting fucked by the same professors they fucked.

Went to a top 50 and the only marxist anti-white rhetoric I got was in a sociology class.

Oh sweet I go to Drexel too. What's your major?

Its cultural marxism straight up. Which is a tool of the Jews

Yep, this

wtf I want to go to American universities now

>walk into lecture hall for a summer class
>whole place smells like fish

I guess it's not that bad on non-humanitarian courses after all

>these girls probably already have freshmen daughters who are getting fucked by the same professors they fucked.

Hot

trade with me I wanna boink Aussies

back in 2003, my sociology teacher (grad student) let a cross dressing dude give a lecture on his job as cross dressing stripper and cross dressing lifestyle

he said he could get the pants off any one of the dudes in the classroom with a lapdance

half of us almost puked

>new male students have to sign a contract 'not to rape'

You problem was going to a school that is majority female.

t. Goes to engi Uni with majority male.

You should go to a maritime academy my dude

This.

I went to uni a few years ago (bad move) but I'll never ever ever marry a woman who went to uni. I think even completing high school is largely unnecessary for women.

>back in 2003, my sociology teacher (grad student) let a cross dressing dude give a lecture on his job as cross dressing stripper and cross dressing lifestyle

makes me glad I took anthropology instead of sociology. We talked archaeology and tribes in the amazon

Only good if you're gong to exploit every opportunity, and make the university your bitch...

otherwise self directed learning is way more effective.

keep pursuing your STEM degree. upon graduation you'll find you're passed over for jobs in favor of a pink haired feminist with no degree who just completed a 3 month "code bootcamp"

JOHN
TAYLOR
GATTO

I got to a university in a deep red state. I dont get any of that hyper-liberal feminism and liberalism here. Gotta love it.

This is why sociology is pseudoscience

Hm. really makes you think

Also 3rd year comp sci here, still have 2 or 3 girls here

Are they any good? How's there fizzbuzz?

I know you want to be edgy and cool, but your statement is utter non sense.
As expected from a leaf.

Like computer science so Pajeet can replace you, or research so Wang can replace you?

Stop pretending like STEM was immune to the barista future. Outsourcing was replacing everything except some engineering and medicine.

It's been that way for 30 years, my dude.

Nah it's you who is fucked you maladjusted beta cuck.

Fuck son Kys you weak shit and stop complaining

universities are just over priced whore houses. in highschool i overheard female classmates saying the only thing they wanted to go for was sex.

>saying the only thing they wanted to go for was sex.
did you go to a city school city boy?

I've noticed as well that like a large portion of men actually don't go to college but literally every roastie goes to college for at least one year, many of them quit but went just so they could party

>yoga pants
>So much for "feminism"

I'm in nursing. Dude, I get so much fucking poon it's insane. The ratio is 10:1. Also I don't have to deal with shitty identity politics.

No it wasnt. I used to go to the campus all the time to hang with my older brother in 2008-2009 when he was living there.

I know that nigger's outfit was probably a few thousand dollars, but it just looks like a shitty old carpet rolled around a monkey.

Melania looks classy as always.