Holy FUCK Sup Forums

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

> 1. If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households –over 50% –from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,” those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.

YOU VOTED FOR HIM NOT ME

Is this bad?

Not sure

Depends. Less government income, but higher growth. Going to be fucked by the expenditure though if he's not careful though, not easy to raise taxes after lowering them.

It means Trump is a madman.

Yes it's very bad we must increase taxes and the size of the government so we can all be equal #ImWithHer

What about us who earn 60k to 200k? I hope we pay less and get more in tax returns. That'll be sweet.

What was your previous no tax level?

back in 1913

>taft and woodrow wilson permanently cucked america with the 16th amendment

tax the fat rich and leave the poor alone

I love Trump

>They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,”
Fuck me it actually says that, kek.

Also doing away with death tax.

I've always made 20-30k a year and never owed. I don't get how this is big deal.

I mean previously you paid tax on every cent?
In Australia the first $15k or so has been tax free for a long time

Fuck off communist scum, he lowered taxes more for rich people. With deductions included the average US family under Obama paid around 500-600 USD if they had kids, took benefits etc.

These taxes are to give relief to everyone, especially the rich who are overburdened with taxes.

Hell yay ! I make $14.25 an hour. Call me full time. Love 0 IRS. Wooo hoooooo.

He's gonna expose how much of a scam taxes are.

But...hold on. Isn't Trump intending to cut $10.5tn from the government and all the useless departments and groups? Scrapping entire agencies comprised of leftists like (((climate change))) etc.

This is p much how its always been
Half of the people living here receive govt benefits and are parasites

This is brilliant.

I don't think Texas or Alaska pays income taxes at all, there are a few others states that don't as well

How are the liberals possibly going to be against this?

What if I'm a single, childless, fucking white male who makes just under 50K?

Shit, I'm single and earn $35k~, does this mean I'll have to get married so I don't have to pay income tax?

Fuck, am I finally going to have to man up?

>They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,”

The estimate is middle class will save about 1k over previous taxes

That's really nice desu. Less income for government, sure but.. the government is supposed to be smaller anyway and reducing government spending is a good thing. The bigger government/corporation etc the more corrupt it'll be. The low income people will get a lot more freedom due to this.

Or maybe you want to go full Sweden? Tax everything and make people rely on the government.

Same.

What now, Drumpfkins?

The new tax plan should be to burn black people for fuel

We don't have a state tax, you still have to do Federal.

I will be great if they incorporate massive spending cuts as well. If not, it will be very bad.

Holy shit they really want to put us memers to work. Im so tempted now.

2 words/
Gravel.
Bubblegum. lots of bubblegum

Everyone pays federal income tax, do you not have a job or something? There's also state income taxes, that yes some states don't have.

this

That's state income tax. We still have federal. Also, the taxes on real-estate are really high to compensate here.

we're gonna win so much you guys are all gonna be tired of winning, believe me.

You can fix it yourself for the good of your anarcho-communist community

:^)

SHIT FUCK

LOOK OUT

ITS A GOD DAMN HOLE.

SOME ONE GET DIGITS QUICK AND TRUMP WILL FIX IT OR I GO OFF ROAD!!

Read the PDF.

Anyway, I make 55k and if Trump actually enacts this I will be saving a SHITLOAD of money, even with FICA and all that other shit still being an albatross.

They contribute literally nothing.

What if I earn $27,000? Am I skrewed, or do I pay tax from these extra 2000?

Other part of the plan is 15% maximum tax on business, regardless of size, the idea being that more businesses being taxed, not being allowed to loophole, will more than make up the difference. I don't know enough about business to know if this is enough enticement, but I hope.

Local governments and State governments pay for that shit, except on Interstate highways and other Federally maintained roadways.

Anyway read the plan, there is zero reduction in tax revenue.

While technically we do have a tax rate for the bottom earners, they don't actually pay because of tax credits. Last year I made just over 10,000 and didn't pay any taxes because of the credits.

Does this count for taxes due this April?

They love taxes, hate republicans and Trump.

Easy.

>be h1b holder, depressing us wages
>bring along my wife and 18 children
>agree to work for $30K but only on the condition that all my friends in my small village of 60 million get hired at the same salary too
>pay no taxes now
Is Trump /ourguy/?

Does that mean we won't get tax returns anymore?

No, you still need to pay those as you have before. This is a plan, not a law YET.

I dont get it. Even when retards get what they want, they still shill.

How about you celebrate the wins?

Is this new?

You pay taxes on the 2,000.

Trump is redpilling the childless whites to man the fuck up and start replenishing the dwindling population because the window of time we have left to turn things around is 16 years and counting.

Based Trump.

Basically this. They don't give anything and receive the most benefit from the cash they keep.

Most low income people get a majority of their taxes back.

>former wage slave.

You think that's bad? You should see what my towns roads looks like, they're fucking third world tier.

You are scum of humanity lol
Do you have any spine, cuck?

Damn I made $6000 too much.

Roads already look like that here.

It certainly feels good for now. But our government needs money to function. But hey feels>realz

This is from mid 2016... nothing new.

It's also estimated to increase the national debt by $7 trillion dollars.

Yeah, but under 25,000 is about 2% of all taxes, as the earlier infograph showed. Lol.

Where are we ever gonna find that 2%?

The latter, that's how taxes already work. But technically speaking, if you file single and take the standard deduction of $6,350 then that would put you at $20,650 taxable, which would still be zero for you. You'd still need to pay FICA, state, and city (if applicable) taxes though.

The amount of people here who don't understand taxes is quite concerning. You also won't pay income tax on the first 25K (or 50K if married jointly).

Students working part time to pay for school owe no federal income tax under this plan.

Shitlib college students will still argue that this is bad.

our government was never designed to take in and use so much money. its not how it's supposed to work.

gibs should not come from the Federal Government ever. There's too much inconsistency between states. It's created an imbalance.

h1b visas are outta here unless they make over 130K a year. Had a meeting at work about it, only people with very high value can stay. This will clear out all the office grunts that have been brought over by india in groups for cheap, and help individual talent that is brought here for good reasons

>intending
Thats the problem. He can't just executive order all those agencies out of existence. He has to get congress to sign a law cutting them. That means he has to rely on the establishment republicans.

Oh also remember Obama's tax cuts? They helped the economy a lot, because they were small injections, not massive ones that Ameriniggers blow on stereo systems.

I'M TIRED OF WINNING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If usa stops going to war every day of the year they could afford tax breaks for almost everyone

I'm sad because no one took the bait. Oh well.

>what if i am in a different bracket than I want to be in?
work less?

There is a pervasive thought that if you get put into a higher tax bracket you can end up making less money, which is always untrue because taxes are calculated progressively. But that doesn't stop employers from taking advantage of that ignorance to pay people less.

How about we stop funding everyone else's defense? We can start with those freeloaders in Europe.

What percentage of Bulgarians are pro-Trump? Rough estimate is fine.

You can get almost all of it back anyway when you file for a tax return each year with those income levels. So the effect of this shouldn't be as big an impact as you might think.

Trump has already told them they can choose, EU army and we pull out of NATO, or no EU army and NATO stays. That rattled them!

Roads in Michigan would look like that even with Scandinavia-tier income taxes.

I have no idea why you would ever want to do that. See Really the only time that might possibly apply is if there is some credit (e.g. earned income credit) that you don't quality for because you made too much.

He would probably push jobs into people's faces.

I know, I was being facetious.

Witholding and refund tax season is a big rip off for poor people. Getting money back is a bad thing. It means the government was holding your money interest-free.

Granted, the interest rate at banks these days is a fraction of a percent, but still, wouldn't you rather have all the money you deserve right then and there, instead of having to wait for tax season? You're losing on the inflation as well.

I'm pretty sure H1Bs under like 100k are effectively no longer going to be issued at all.

Wouldn't that be really good for married couples with a stay at home mom?

The problem is I'm already capped out at work. I'm trying for a promotion which is entry level management, but it's salaried and the raise isn't really enough at the moment. I make more via overtime.

He could offset it with some charitable donations, declaring work expenses, traveling for work, declaring a computer as an educational expense, etc. There are dozens of things you can do to wiggle around given how absurdly expansive our tax code is. The whole system should have been gutted via the 9-9-9 plan or something similar. Flat tax rates, no IRS.

That would be a start, but we'd still need to do something about Medicade and Social Services costs.
Just breaking even doesn't cut it. We need to pay down Trillions in debt while simultaneously increasing GDP, and increasing the value of the dollar.

Most. People here are well aware who Soros is, so we see Trump as the death to liberal shilling.

yes

That's okay, but it has nothing to do with taxes.

the super rich dont pay taxes trump will fix this and fix our economoy

estate tax is unethical anyways

we dont have it here in canada

that money was already taxed

>everyone

/r/altright has been removed from Plebbit.

Warning... incoming.

I'd much rather have America policing the world than anyone else. Somebody has to do it. If America isn't doing it, it'll probably be a battle for influence between Germany/EU, Russia, and China.

Holy FUCKING SHIT.

$1,000 per year extra for middle class individuals. That's is fucking HUGE. Imagine all those people spending even 1/3 of that on American-made goods or small businesses. WOO BOY

You must have watched the joerogan.live with alex jones

so I send the paper to the irs, and they give me back all of the fed income fax I paid as a return?