ALEX JONES ON JOE ROGAN

ALEX JONES ON JOE ROGAN
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=402asYLG_b0&list=PLF8723BAE6F2F1B10&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS NOT TONY MONTANA!!!!!!!!

I like this

ALIENS

>does a bear shit in a woods

"I want to know about aliens."
-- Joe Rogan

The US government has the capacity to do the following:

Year 1-2: build space elevator
Year 3:

(1) deploy enough solar panels to produce $20 trillion worth of power per year
(2) retrieve several asteroids with tens of trillions of minerals

Year 4:

Pay off solar panel purchase, space elevator purchase, and now have $20T income stream from power generation alone

With funds from selling asteroid mineral wealth, begin paying for the terraforming of Mars

Year 5:

(1) With new $20T income stream, taxes are cut to 0% across the board, national debt is paid off
(2) Orbital rings are deployed on Moon and Mars, the beginning of terraforming process on Mars

Year 6:

(1) having paid the national debt off with power generation income stream, government can now afford to issue $25,000 checks to each American every year while maintaining current spending and spending an additional $25,000 per person on infrastructure
(2) A vast array of projects on Earth are initiated including NAWAPA while the orbital ring system is expanded to a global hyperloop transportation grid

ALIENS

ALIENS

ANOTHER TRUTH BOMB

TAKE COVER

JONES TOUCHED THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG

oh shit

ALEX JONES IS CONFIRMED GENIUS

AYYLIANS

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Shit here comes the alien bomb.

>I WANNA KNOW ABOUT ALIENS

HAHAHA HERE WE GO

Eddie is a fucking retard

Alex has been playing too much Bloodborne

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

FUCKING ALIENS

hahaha they're so fucked they forgot they already talked about Aliens

This is.... retarded.

AY LMAOSSS

GET READY FOR THE ALIEN PILL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dont mention the 5th dimension Alex
they're not ready yet

HERE

WE

FUCKING

GO

AYY LMAO RED PILL INCOMING

HERE

WE

GO

>This is not from my knowledge.....

ALEX JONES IS TELLING US ABOUT FOLDSPACE

THE """ELITES""" BELIEVE THE SIGNALS ARE FROM OUTSIDE THE 3RD DIMENSIONAL
INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACE

>I love facebook

- Eddie Bravo 2017

INTERDIMENSIONAL GATES

Alien pIll Incoming^!!!!

WTF is alex on about.
I can't handle all those redpills!

I thought AJ was trying to avoid pizzagate in the past?

I AM NOT READY FOR THIS

NO NOT ANOTHER RED PILL ALEX NOOOOOOOOOOO
WERE WINNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING TO MUCH

TRUMP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEED AHEAD!!!

FIRST FOR SHUT THE FUCK UP EDDIE

alex jones is a hippy

Praise kek

INTERDIMENSIONAL GATES

INTERDIMENSIONAL GATES IN FOLD SPACE

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

FOLDSPACE
>FOLDSPACE
FOLDSPACE
>FOLDSPACE
FOLDSPACE
>FOLDSPACE

Soundtrack part 2 for those who missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=402asYLG_b0&list=PLF8723BAE6F2F1B10&index=2

Whose NJ here?

WHAT THE FUCK YEEEESSSS

NO MORE ALEX

NO MORE

>When you woke but Alex keeps dropping red pills.

>tfw to intelligent too believe what Alex Jones is saying

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE GREEN PILL

>67,000 are people watching a humble water filter merchant explaining complexities of the universe

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. We have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SHIEEEETTT

Spics are so fucking stupid

PRAISE

GO BACK TO POLITICS OR WHATEVER GET OFF THE AYYYYYYYYYYLMAOS

HAHAHAHAH THIS IS FUCKING GREAT

Alex Jones is fucking describing witch space and other dimensions. Joe must know this is his best podcast.

Only baby dick blood, like good Rabbis...

A different dimension like in interstellar?

ETs BTFO

Aliens don't come from sky, they come from other dimensions

someone with twitter tell eddie to shut the fuck up

ARRIVAL (2016) WAS A DOCUMENTARY

ITS TOO MUCH - ITS TOO MUCH WINNING PLS STOP MR JONES

>IS FACEBOOK PART OF THE ILLUMINATI
>DOES A BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS
Damn Alex

reverberation pill incoming

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

WE TRANSMIT OUR DATA UP

WERE ONLY ALIVE FOR MILLISECONDS

Wow Alex is properly retarded

STARGATE JUMPGATES

"to intelligent too"
lmao

>"Weaponizing space is a prerequisite for overcoming the current technical asymmetry we face in our war against Giselians. This weaponization will occur with maturing of specific technologies, the development of stable permanent military space platforms, and the design of robust and autonomous intelligent probes, just as they do. Our main problem is how to overcome current legal and political impediments to doing so, and we expect president nÂș 45 to fully understand what the situation is and what we expect from him."

STOP TROLLING YOU FUCKING SPIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so good

they are literally repeating shit they said 2 hours ago

HUMAN MEME.

is this the ultimate goal Sup Forums?

AYYYLMAO

"Do they kill people for money? That should be illegal"

"Fuck clouds"

"Pedophiles, they rule"

>tfw so intelligent that I actually understand everything Alex is saying

How much longer do you think will stream, lads?

I called four hours before it beginning, but I'm guessing two hours more at most.

Sounds like it.

FOR THE SWARM

>STARGATE

STARGATE IN THE SUN TRANSMITTING BRAIN WAVES TO HIGHER PLANES OF EXISTENCE

FUCKING CONFIRMED

>this rant

What the fuck is that from?

Read this.