What is the rarest and coolest flag you have ever seen here?

What is the rarest and coolest flag you have ever seen here?
If I ever saw the north Korea flag I would shit myself. Pretty sure Cuba Azerbaijan Afghanistan are rare too.

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/psni-apology-we-failed-to-protect-orangemen-from-republican-attack-during-twelfth-of-july-parade-31330968.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If I ever saw the north Korea flag
If I ever saw a united ireland flag i would do the same.

Pretty politically savvy there ireland

a man can dream....

you fell for the unionist meme

shame.

>flagfags

Sage.

>He doesn't have North Korea flag

>he hasnt seen NK on here

I've seen the NK flag here before

Either a proxy or Kimmy himself

NK isn't even that rare. I've had NK for years and I'm still missing most subsaharan African flags.

I swear they must only ever post during the world cup or something

S A L T I R E

NK has been on here a few times last month. Could be proxies though. Seeing as how....you know......North Korea.

We had a thread a few days ago with a guy with a pure white flag to represent Antarctica.

you should ask Scotland what they think about N. Ireland

>spoiler
you wont like what they say
:^)

Seen Uzbekistan here other day.

Never seen Tajikistan or Turkmenistan though.

Kazakhstan shows up every now and then.

Dear Stan. You still ain't made a post I ain't mad I just think it's fucked up you leave it all to Kyrgyzstan.

Got French Southern Lands off Sup Forums years ago

I remember a Svalbard flag from a thread about it a month or so ago, could have been a proxy, but he seemed savy about the country and posted a lot of insight info.

If it was no proxy, finding that nigga from an meme island with 2700 people in a thread about his island on this Basket weaving board will the single rarest thing I ever witnessed.

Big fan of NI. Many of my best friends are from Belfast and Bangor.

You're just a buttblasted southerner

t. A Scot

i think your just one of the marchers that come every year to act like orange niggers to the ones up north, i hear your shunned in Scotland like a retarded child, with a safe space to march so you wont get your arse kicked.

Are you trying to bait me out?

It's not going to work.

H O L Y R O O D

Rare flag thread?

shieeeeeet

Also that meme tree island flag country, whatever it is

sup best korea

are you using VPN American?

proxy

Time stamp and haircut...you know the rules.

So much cringe.

i was there for that, had to screenshot it.

Jesus Christ you newfag reddit bastards are the worst

That's a french flag mate.

Norfolk Island?

>So much cringe.
na its nail on the head man, they always cry when children throw stones at them for thinking they can walk around the place with "Not enough police"

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/psni-apology-we-failed-to-protect-orangemen-from-republican-attack-during-twelfth-of-july-parade-31330968.html

I am from Liechtenstein and most of my posts at home came under an Austrian or a Swiss flag.

The British lady that lives downstairs had no idea where I was from, so when I saw her and her friend at the bottom of the street her friend said "I thought Lesotho was a black country"

I have only seen an Andorran once.

das it mane

I saw Antarctica once. Or was it France.

I'd love to see individual state flags for US posters or the Confederate flag for the south.

Ive gotten the Aruba flag before

Every Irish person I have ever met has repeatedly told me things I don't care about, usually to do with Irish history. Similar to Australians, they expect some sort of amazement in response to them telling you about their country.

I have been in the UK for six months now and the only difference between the UK and Ireland is that Ireland has the worst roads in the Northern Hemisphere and some of the most boring people on the planet.

boo woo were not here to entertain you if you ran away to englandstan i feel bad for ya son i got 99 fucks but you get none.

psst, you're in the wrong place. We've moved to 8.

>8
lmao. worse than this place

You pretend as if you are and get angry when no one is interested

Why do you corner people in public and tell them stories about Ireland? You all do this. You seem unable to resist talking about Ireland even when the subject isn't Ireland. Traveling around Ireland is impossible without getting a history lesson from strangers on the verge of tears.

You're the island version of Belgium except for some reason are extremely proud of it.

There is that Svalbard and Jan Mayen secret rare that popped up.

Sneaky bastards.

>except for some reason are extremely proud of it.

darn toot'en

>would you fuck me, i'd fuck me i'd fuck me sooooo haaaard

I've seen plenty of azerbaijan and afghanistan flags. korean flag only one time.

I've been using the internet for over 15 years and I haven't seen only one single cuban user yet.

Kiss my ass mod, banning me for calling redditfags trash. Neck yourself

Those are all proxies guaranteed. There are like ten computers in NK and they're all owned by 70 something year old Generals.

I remember seeing Niue while on the shitter one time and running back to the computer to save. Also saw the Vatican on Trump's inauguration sticky.

Underrated

It's like you've never heard of [code]extra flags for Sup Forums[/code]

probs american samoa or swaziland

Where the hell did you get the Maldives?

>110545847
what flag is that?

Island nation-states

Faeroe Island
Christmas Island
Seychelles

hows its going kim

North korea posted like 2 hours ago.

What level do you need to be to evolve into that, Leaf?

Those are not that rare tho. The rarest one I ever seen was this one.

It was the old flag, apparently they didn't bother to change it.

Apart from NK in this tread, rarest ones I've seen are probably Zambia and Kenya... European Union was pretty rare too considering it's not even a country

Do you have the template for that?

i want to start collecting flags

island version of belgium

nailed it

fucking pleb

Costa Rica is not rare

>doenst have the moroccoan flag
fuckign pleb

>implying
i'm missing western sahara (which is impossible to get)

>American education

this?

Many French territories are like that too

eu
nigga

Cool

Im rare. Probably the only caymanian who posts on pol

ye

Looks like Quebec, then again there could be plenty of other flags that look similar.

I actually saw a DPRK flag here.

probably just a proxie tho

You haven't seen a North Korea flag here?

I've got both Unknowns, those are my favorite.

:3

I'll post some rares.

Also probably space for the rarest

Dumping a few

ty

Ah, They've updated Sweden's flag yes?

We love you too esti, truly you are our greatest of allies.

Nice. Your islands are better than Cozumel but I personally liked Bermuda more.