They're not even trying to hide it anymore

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next move: Accuse teeth-whitening toothpaste of racism.

We can now push race mixing propaganda with toothbrushes

God i fucking hate kikes!

EVERY FUCKING TIME

This is insane. What are advertisers thinking when they do this? Do they just want the notoriety and attention?

Can't wait to have niggers used in advertisement for everyday things like milk, cereal, shampoo...

I can't wait until the reason I am led to buy frosted flakes is because the advertisement has a blonde blue-eyed woman getting blacked by a coon in a tiger suit

They're doing this shit in Europe too? You guys never had blacks, where we had them before we were a country.

Not saying it's not cucked when shit like this gets posted here but Europe is and should always be white

And still we do nothing about it.

People unironically believe we can still win.

accuse them of racism and get the ad pulled

this

His "Mammy" performances were so great.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

most of the race mixing companies are owned by kikemericans and thanks to your president israel is the most influential its probably ever been

Umiri se BoĊĦtjan, gremo na pivo ob priliki dej

They want the extinction of the European people, you burgers with European ancestry included.
Obviously that means Europe too.

Jesus christ.

I never heard of this company before, i think it's a niche thing but still, the absolute chutzpah of these kikes is unreal.

The CEO is Ueli Breitschmid from Switzerland. Not sure if jewish

btw the toothpaste is literally black, hence the marketing

I have the urge to put together a folder of only this - racemixing on advertising and packaging.
I think that would help wake people up or at least shut them up when people deny the agenda.

You should do it.

Top kek, he is literally like from a comic.

And everyone will sit down and take it

Give the Jew an inch and he will subvert your entire country

friendly reminder that this man did nothing wrong

I will.
Although unrelated, I also plan on writing about this and other things, including biblical misconceptions.
Where should I upload these, that they'll do the most, "damage?"