>lol and shitpost & be comfy

shieeettttt

embrace for cvil war part deux

N-NANI?!?

this
and also wait for congress to make pence pres

Cry like a baby, then go out and gas some kikes

mfw

Grab sks and go innawoods. Prepare for race war.

I activate my almonds and enter a deep state of zen memeing to cross over to the timeline where he survived

prepare for civil war.

MEME him into a martyr

Get ready for Pence to take over and show the left what real fascism looks like.

Join the Alex Jones Human resistance army against the elite

i wouldn't mind if the bogdabros became president and vice president

Mfw Pence is Prez.

Good job shills

i'd send david brock to prison for being a pedophile.

Checked

I cry. I'll be literally shaking.

>this asshole gets to destroy America and die without consequence

Satan bows to the Bogdanoffs

With optimism though, Pence fulfills Lord Shitlord's programs and completes the rest of his term, then has the opportunity to serve two full terms. Twelve solid years of MAGA.

nice.

HEROES NEVER DIE

Defend my fallen president

Laugh at the fact that leftists have just signed their own death warrant by putting Mike "Frag grenades, for Fag parades" Pence in charge. If they thought Trump was bad, just wait until they see what Pence would do to them.

We laugh, but this is the Main Stream Media's end goal.

Nope, the end goal is Civil War.

can i get a quick rundown on these big guys?

Pursue Rich Widow Melanie... after a respectable 6 month mourning period.

Also purge those responsible and everyone in their bloodline.

KYS

SHADILAY SHADILAY

Checked

Buy stock in shock collar manufacturers.

>see news
>go around checking liberals celebrating
>put on this face, pic related
>mfw
>come to Sup Forums and enjoy the libscum butthurt once they realize Trump was the more liberal one of the two

wait for Pence's Gay Shock Camps

>Mike "Deus Volt" Pence as president
>Martyr factor means guaranteed next election win and purges of the left in the ensuing crackdown
>Bannon Trump begins his slow rise as the new Octavian to Donald's Caesar
>10 years later, the imperial line is established

> That stance

Please, Jamal. Rape her brains out. It'll improve the gene pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1M9YTv3v7I

What the fuck.

youtu.be/6zNCo_bEFbY

Continue to prep for Day of the Rake. No excuses, nothing will stop it.

the bog has been summoned

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Donald "the wise"?

I thought not.

It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Donald was a Dark Lord of the Cyber, so powerful and so wise he could use the Cyber to influence the shitposters to create memes... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Cyber is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871

>don't worry guys, i got this.
>CLEAR!

>an electrical chair for fag lynching at home is now mandatory
fuck yeah zapmeister

Rubber sales through the roof as Lgbt are literally shocked the turn of events

Then Pence will be President and Crush the liberals much harder to make them wish Trump was still alive

Invest in jumper cables

i want to believe

flag!

how_new.tiff

praise bog

Grab gear go Inna city.

>Dark Lord
DANK Lord

the bogs are growing stronger. soon they will run the world with an iron, but fair fist

Grab my jumper cables and perform the new pledge of allegiance at a pride rally.

REMOVE LIBERAL.

SHIEEEET

ask why trump was in a wrestling ring

How much isolation is needed to rotten your brain in such a way that you start believe in such nonsense?