The alpha male Trump just BTFO our Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull

The alpha male Trump just BTFO our Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/this-is-the-worst-deal-ever-donald-trump-badgers-and-brags-in-call-with-malcolm-turnbull-20170202-gu3r6u.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ba3D_mTd7U
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/29/donald-trump-malcolm-turnbull-phone-call-immigration-ban-muslim
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/australian-pm-accused-of-buying-election/3485850.html
nypost.com/2017/02/01/trump-to-mexico-take-care-of-bad-hombres-or-america-will/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tony Abbott, Cory Bernardi, and Pauline Hanson are laughing it up at an orgy somewhere

>Our globalist kike getting btfo'd by god emperor
Those are some great feels man.

His name should be Prepbull m8

Turnbull is the fuck head. Glad Trump showed he's higher in the food chain than him.

any of you cunts /romper stomper/

hell yeah, hang up on that guy el presedinte.

Is there any proof of this? Does BAKA have access to the recording?

He thought Aussies could handle the bantz.

>retaliatory shitposting Australins

H-he really is /our guy/ desu

Turnbull isn't an Aussie he is a Jewish banker, that probably explains it.

Australia should bring the Tone back. We had our globalist kike PM step down, now it's your turn.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/this-is-the-worst-deal-ever-donald-trump-badgers-and-brags-in-call-with-malcolm-turnbull-20170202-gu3r6u.html

At no point in the article do they say where or how they got the direct quotes from the phone call that they use

Of course not. The media just reports whatever and people believe it because "hur dur that sounds like something Drumpf would say."

Based Tone would be great. I'm sure Trump and Tone would het along very well

He doesn't need to take your shit.

Australians getting out-shitposted by someone other than canadians for once

PREPBULL WILL NEVER EVER RECOVER?
What happened at Melbourne this month?

>Calls you shit
>Brags about how not-shit he is
>hangs up on you
Did Trump just out-shitpost the aussie PM?

>baka.com.au

Stay mad Prepbull

Take a wild guess at what the initials of "Sydney Morning Herald" get wordfiltered to

Prepbull is a kike banker worth $200m and his kid married a Chinese for gook connects. He is not Australian.

>tone
>not a globalist kike
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ba3D_mTd7U

I know, I'm just taking the piss. Smdh

>shakemyhead.com
what?

White trash and coons burning the aussie flag
Police remove the homless junkies from Flinder street station. Then turned into a brawl.
Niggers being niggers.

Just a normal month in Melbourne

LOL

I don't know desu senpai

All of this is from "a senior White House insider" btw.

>Prime minister: hey donald, i ju-
>THEY'RE RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE
>THEY'RE SENDING US RAPISTS
>DRUGS ARE FLOWING ACROSS THE BORDER

>...25 minutes later

>WE
>HAVE
>NO
>CHOICE

It's probably is all lies but funny anyways.

How is the press in Shrimponthebarbistan? Are they all hysterical leftie liars like this?

In the UK it's really bad. I was surprised to read in the Times a favourable piece on the travel ban. But that's it.

Trump is just a petulant child. The sooner we abandon the "alliance" the better.

Top kek. Turnbull deserves to get blasted for trying to offload Muslims to the US. It was always an Obama "fuck you" to the American people to accept the chaff that we reject. Turnbull was wrong to try to spring this onto Trump as the first thing we did together in his Presidency, it's a massive "fuck you" to Trump to undermine everything he stands for, that Turnbull cooked up with Obama.

Deport them back to their country of origin, or a boat with enough fuel to make it back to the Indonesia shore they came from.

Trump should tear up the deal and humiliate Turnbull over it. Turnbull won't last the year as PM, he'll get kicked out by his own party soon. No risk of long term harm.

Fuck off gook

Nice token sydney poof slogan text.

Australia needs to be taken over by military at this point and surrendered to One Nation control.

ahhahaha good, I don't like Turnbull.

Idiot.

Shut up

Short answer, yes

How much is the CFMEU paying you mate?

AUSTRALIA BTFO

HAHAHAHAHA Fucking hell the mad man just bantered the aussies.

>Are they all hysterical leftie liars like this?
News Ltd papers are good for the most part (their websites are pozzed though). Talkback radio is hard right. Fairfax (SydMornHerald and The Age) and the ABC are pure POZ.

I remember Aussies got triggered over that episode.

It was just a little kick in the bum.

>A red alarm sounds as hundreds of cunts scramble in a panic attempting to figure out how they've been outshitposted

>Shut up

you sound like a 10 year old, a woman, or a marketing employee with a wussy brain

Australia needs to remove all foreign immigration, our population and habitable land area are too few to allow the billions of the world at it. We have finite place and space.

Foreign nationals do not deserve any stake or claim in it.

Our entire boomer generation are traitors and should be cut off at this point and the entire parliament replaced.

Goddammit Australia, you bring me to tears you cunts. I love you.

Madman.

Fuck malcolm and fuck bull people

Trump 2020

HOW WILL AUSSIES EVER RECOVER?

Apologies to America right now for shitting up this site.

>Australians have been king of the shitpost as long as Sup Forums has existed
>USA elects a shitposting prodigy to shitpost the Aussie leader in real time

Glorious day. Aussies officially (and it's definitely official) BTFO.

Actually everybody I know love it.
We were just happy to be noticed by senpai.

When penrith was white good times... go panthers

hitler digits confirm.

Straya BTFO.

Turnbull deserved to be assblasted by Trump for donating something like 1.25M to the Hillary campaign

no we didn't, it's one of the best episodes of the Simpsons.

The only people I imagine that got triggered are ethnics or Melbournians and neither of them are Australian

Checked.
But you don't need to apologise mate, everybody expects American posts to be shit.

That's really not how this article makes it out
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/29/donald-trump-malcolm-turnbull-phone-call-immigration-ban-muslim

Is the Sydney Morning Herald yet another shitty propaganda rag?

Fucking glorious.

>this was the worst call by far
>i'm done with you m8
>bad bye

2 out of our 3 media companies are literally owned by Jews
The 3rd is just as bad anyway.

I hate Trump so much

>Trump just out shitposted Australia

god bless that man

op desu baka senpai

Andrew Jackson would love Trump.

>Call the leader of Australia
>Shitpost harder than you've EVER shitposted before
PERFECT

For some reason that's so much funnier read out like that, when it gets to the public spat with the pope I can't help but laugh no matter how many times I read it.

It sounds like Trump might need to start playing softball with all these lightweight politicians. They can't handle the new york style deal making. It is like a firm handshake. You tighten the grip if they do.

Well keep in mind there is no evidence of it happening and news organisations will just keep reporting it as truth

This is my favorite meme. Mind if i save?

The reality is more likely that the call dropped out when it was detected of an American entering the Oceania server.

>id Dibs Vagina

That story was the "official" version. This latest one is apparently leaked from WH staff about the "manner" of it.
But yeah, S..M..H is shite.

Turnbull will be gone soon, and I daresay Trump via Bannon already knows it.
You've got 2 ridiculously smart men at the helm over there, I'm pretty jealous desu

Tired of winning yet, Sup Forums?

You're not winning. Even your own allies hate you.

>hangs up 25 minutes in

His stories came on the television

FTFY

without the cancer

>phone call
Does this ring a bell????

mal cum prep bull BTFO

>interfering in our elections
From what I understand by our nation's peaceful Democrat party, this is a pretense for war.

>based tones
>based 400k immigrants a year

okay seriously though, australia should be nailed to the fucking cross for this one and we shouldnt have to pick their slack up.

Aussies confirmed for being unable to handle the bants irl

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/australian-pm-accused-of-buying-election/3485850.html

>Cuckstralia

Why is this allowed to happen and why hasn't he stepped down yet when he bought his position?

I can answer that; Australian incompetence and wilfull ignorance.

No one will bo out in the streets to protest about this because the libcucks and leftists love him.

PREPBULL BTFO

Who's that? The "allies" that insist we're not a developed nation because we respect the first and second amendments to the Constitution? The "allies" that mock us because we don't universally insist on enslaving doctors? The "allies" that constantly get assblasted by how much we spend on our military but kvetch at the mere mention the US pull back from defending every fucking nation on the planet without pay?

Those "allies"?

Hilarious.

Tone was a retard, so no, they would not get along.

>Free trade with china means jobs jobs jobs.
>Disregard how much free trade has fucked holden.

>Not pushing "Throw marxists from helicopters" and "Communists aren't people" at the same time
Mi general would be disappointed.

it was mostly aussie trolls complaining about the accents sounding "too south african" I think.

That picture of Andrew Jackson in the background...kek. Trump leaked this audio 100%, makes his adversaries look like homo's.

At least you aren't mexico

nypost.com/2017/02/01/trump-to-mexico-take-care-of-bad-hombres-or-america-will/

praise the lord

Turnbull: Danald, we are full we cant handle these refugees...
Trump: Did you know I won biggly in the electoral college
TurnBull: We had an agreement with Obongo will you honor it.
Trump: Yawn... Uh..Ivanka is taking a shower, need to lick her dry, Bye!