Syrian family denied entry into US, stuck in Jordan

How fucking heartless can Sup Forums be? These people have a RIGHT to come to our country just as the UN mandates. They're right, we ARE a humanitarian country, a caring country. Ever read the statue of liberties plaque? I thought not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LZVW9qssus
youtube.com/watch?v=HduYzc9sLKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking came.

the only rights we give them are the rights in the constitution

Cool shirt, I had something similar when I was 7.

Jordan is not at war, why is this country not accepting those refugees as full-fledged citizens?

I will only give a shit when it says American family denied entry into the US. This isn't Syria.

Israel is much closer.

Good. Fuck them.

>You don't have to go home but you can't stay here

youtu.be/7LZVW9qssus
I was in such a rage that I forgot to link this heartbreaking video, I know they've never touched a foot here, but I can just FEEL their Americanism flowing out through their words and assumed deeds. Don't worry kind family, even if Drumpf doesn't allow you in, I have a couple of ideas. Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Iceland, the Faroe Islands just to name a few.

>How fucking heartless can Sup Forums be?

>How fucking heartless can Sup Forums be?

Very. And hard. Oh, and they have no fucking rights. They can go clear a field for land mines.

Perhaps the Jordanians or Saudis will set up reeducation centers for these unfortunate brothers and sisters?

If all of those entitled shitskins would just fuck off, i would be so happy.

You have rights in your own country and as a human bean, but demanding entry in another foreign country and getting it is a privilege.

But, thanks to your left, ameritard, this 2 words have lost all meaning.

Fuck you. They have a right, NOT a privilege to enter your country as well. They're PEOPLE, just like you and me.

It's like you think a poem inscribed on a French built monument has anything to do with real American values.

Not an argument. My house, my rules. No obligation to give home to a potential threat.

we try and try, but eventually, you have to accept the truth.
women and children only if any MUST come.
their men should fight for their country and be proud that their loved ones may live.

So on the sole fact your a person gives you a right to suck resources off of what ever country you want? Fucken idiot

Because the King is not retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=HduYzc9sLKQ
Amount of refugees they host is about 20% of their total pop

Keep crying, your emotional arguments will not work on us.

We need to protect our people first.

LET

THEM

IN