This is Trumps America. Are you happy now Drumpfkins?

youtube.com/watch?v=GmN002rn6qY

I'm not, the cops need to start firing into the crowd.

I hope you die

>this is what 40 million shillbux buys you

HEY....HEY....HEY...THIS IS LIBRARY.

Came to post this.

I think it's fake news, no one would be dumb enough to give money to David Brock after he failed so utterly and miserably during the presidential campaign.

>guns holstered

we can do better

>go to a protest
>expect not to get a little roughed up
>cry foul when they pepper spray your ass

I had family brutally beaten at Euro Maidan and they stayed, yet these pussies can't handle some pepper spray?

Grow up you cowards

Not until the cops begin using lethal force.

As always,fpbp

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

WOW GEE COPS SHOW UP WHEN WE CAUSE CHAOS AROUND THE COUNTRY FOR A FUCKING WEEK STRAIGHT WHAT A POLICE STATE

YOUR MOM DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT NO IMMUNITY NO IMMUNITY DOG NO IMMUNITY CAT NO IMMUNITY FROG OP IS A FAGGOT

I love it
We are creating the fourth reich

I second, fpbp
&
/thread

>keep crying fag.

Fuck yeah! I voted for this and Presidential shitposting on Twatter. Keep posting videos of protesters getting their shit wrecked! I love watching the cops crack SJW skulls!

This is what frighten you ? This is just some little spray, sadly. Until we don't see something like this in your streets, America will not be great again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcshQ5bF87E

fpbp. get fucked ctr

>seattle
please burn it to the ground

SAGE

>Screeching like banshees
>"POLICE BRUTALITY"

I hope every one of these limp wristed pussy bitch fucks gets maced

well when you blow 1.2 billion on clinton, what's 40 million more in the grand scheme of things

That's an airport

You can't just show up at an airport and start niggering because

1. it's private property
2. it's a place where safety is critical
3. a lot of people have a lot invested into the airport running smoothly and won't let you fuck that up

Verily so!

the lefty scum should have been beaten to death.

>Are you happy now Drumpfkins?
No, not yet... I want you faggots to continue pressing and pushing this bullshit until you all get slaughtered in the streets like the faggots you are.

they need to fuck off and get a job

people are just trying to get on with their life

Greetings. I shan't seek to deceive you, indeed tis true I once twas bannerman for the House of Trumpf. Hilarity beckons thy heart upon looking at the new Caesar falling from Charybdis into Scylla. But let fear take haste into your hearts for this cursed soul cannot be endowed with the diabolical machinations of the Aether.

>tfw live in a pro dem state
>tfw tons of sjw hipsters because major cities
>tfw i would love to become a cop to do this kind of stuff to them
>tfw if i became a cop they would immediately send me into some ghetto to get shot at

Not bad, leaf

"I-I-I-I-Im n-not resisting.."

Oh hey, I was there. It was pretty fascinating, and a good eye opener. Really shows us that the leftists are organizing, and quickly. Now is not the time to underestimate our enemy.

OH NOES PEPAR SPRAI!!!

A real fascist would be disappearing their families in the middle of the night, torturing all for no other reason than to punish, and the putting a bullet in the head of the dissident.

Get a grip OP. Airports, like malls, are not public forums where protest is permitted. The various LEO agencies have been nauseatingly tolerant of this unsanctioned tantrum.

Not until every leftist has been purged from American soil. This is a good start though.

Cucks should all be pepper sprayed and then arrested

Those are not Trump supporters refusing to move back. Very happy.

I was at Sea-Tac today and there's absolutely no indication of anything having happened there. They showed up to act like fucktards for a day and they realized no one gives a shit. They've already retreated back to their dens. This won't keep up much longer before they all give up.

your assuming that the people who pay people like david brock will realize that you cant just throw money at something until you win. they are old hats with a bad understanding of the new era we are in.

fpbp

to be fair the cop was the one who started pushing that guy with the pink shirt, he just turned fast to avoid the pepper spray and then gets thrown to the ground and he is now "resisting"?

this is why no one takes WN or any race nationalism seriously

Yep :.)

Were they blocking the entrance to the airport?
Man I really want to see these fuckers dealt with severely. Just overwhelm and detain every single one of them and charge them with something.
Surely it can't be entirely legal to fuck around in a airport like that?

FUCK DRUMPF

This is Seattle once or twice every week for as far back as I can remember.

Protesting accomplishes nothing

Based cops are based Keep up the good work

I'm more irritated that the cop grabbed the guy and pulled him THROUGH the police line just so they could slam him to the ground.

I mean he's obviously a liberal and all but why did they do that? Seems kind of mean and pointless. Like they just singled him out for some reason.

>That Priest protesting with the sjws and praying for the muslims.

Heresy...

I'm not a Drumpfkin but this sort of thing makes me exceptionally happy.

Pinky was told to do something by his superiors and he refused to obey.

He will learn that there are consequences for disobedience.

Jesus Christ the thought of being a 1984 enforcer gets me so hard.

cops fucking up communists and SJWs instead of fucking with me while i'm driving... making america great.

Wololo.

This, modern protests have no target, or mechanism for progress.

They're just virtue signalling, they won't accept loss for their cause.

2:52

:^o

Something about that guy made me want to slam his shit up as well. Probably the pink shirt. Maybe it said fuck pigs or something

Quite happy :D

It's just seatle and other liberal cesspools struggling for that last bit of power before going quietly into the night.

too bad that faggot moot won't allow webms with audio on all boards, the Riders of Rohan redux is 10x better

>block a major transportation hub and economic engine
>expect not to be removed

I wonder do they understand that under homeland security they are in a major port area and all that shit?.
They really have no rights there if they want to get charged.

>we will never know the whole story

Maybe he was getting out of line before, was going to entice violence, and they snuffed it before he could cause a riot.

Good glad to see these cunt's get pepperd.

I hate these people so damn much.

They are just worthless,they do nothing but cry for a living

Fucking garbage.

Have fun paying for your special Sup Forums.com access package through Comcast next year.

That isn't Trump's America. That is Soros' America.

fpbp

They're fucking retards protesting democracy. They should be jailed for terrorism.

They're at the airport, I think free helicopter rides would be more appropriate.

Are you implying some kind of jewish conspiracy exists? Please elaborate, this is the first I'm hearing of such a thing.

moot? where have you been?

wrong webm, I meant to post a violent one

I've been everywhere, man.

>Are you happy now

You have no idea

Hippies @ airport = police.

We dont need communists who want to harm civilians running through security to do god knows what.

>moot
Who?

Shutting down infrastructure should be treated the same as domestic terrorism.

whats the story behind this, shits hectic

Whatever keeps Israel safe is fine with me.

Here in Sup Forums we hate all of Israel's enemies and wish them nothing but destruction. We will live and fight for Israel. I just came back from watching a Paul Joseph Watson video and I am READY AND PUMPED UP FOR WAR. Can't wait to slaughter some Mudslime cunts.

Source?

4. Geem everyone who goes to an airport isn't already stressed and would not at all feel inconvenienced enough by our presence to become an even less receptive audience for our message

>Are you happy now Drumpfkins?
I was, then I watched that video and was stunned at how stupid people are. I laughed out loud with my mouth wide open.

What a bunch of unprepared retards. Yes, they get what they deserve.

IIRC it's a South Ifrikkan police squad taking down some robbers

Shit's hektik in SA bruh, the one cop doesn't even bother with kevlar

>that primal libscreech near the end

What is this feeling? It's so grand and glorious, as if my heart has been sent aloof! The very sound of it brings joy to my ears! Is this the foretold pleasure of hearing a Libtard scream in pain?!

I NEED THIS RACE WAR NOW!

Law enforcement here. I wanted to talk about the "pink guy getting singled out".

"Move! Move back now. Move back. Move."

> 0:17
Pink guy is spearheading the line, has his legs up right against the bikes.

> 0:21
Pink guy gets pushed gently with a bike.

> 0:30
Cop with helmet leans in and says something directly to Pinky. I'm going to take a wild stab and say it was a lawful order of some kind.

> 0:38
Pinky steps forward and takes his jacket from the floor, and then advances again. He is now the furthest person towards the line, and the only person not actually moving (in FOV). You can see the backs of people's heads to the left of him as people are dispersing, because they don't want to be arrested.

> 0:40
Bikecop notices this. He can't move forward and Pinky is the only one occupying the space. He places his hand firmly on Pinky's chest and PUSHES him away. How's that for a message?

> 0:41
Pinky maintains his balance and MOVES FORWARD. Suprised, Bikecop GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT and pushes him a few feet backwards. Unbelievably, Pinky moves up face-to-face with the officer, who grabs at his shirt before moving him away again.

This guy's Sgt or someone, with a bullet vest and hat, sees this guy realize he had fucked up. Obstruction / failing to comply with lawful order NO PROBLEM. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Suddenly you can see the back of this guys head, who turns around as if "Oh, NOW I've decided to comply, no problems here!". Not so fast, pilgrim.

Oh, you want to be an example? No problem. You'll be an example. He singled himself out.

> 0:43

I always wished I could have been one of the cops at Kent State who literally murdered hippies rifel bullets.

I am not a fan of cops or cop personality types but I really regret not going into this line of work while watching this

great people,
great culture.

Whats happening in that vid?

>riot and break everything
>get buthurt when police are involved

kys shill

Op doesn't get it. He/she will die. They will push and push. They will take more money from questionable sources funding the protests. And they will push and push some more. Then something will snap when they push too far. Then they will die. But they won't die peacefully. They will die horrible deaths. Their families will be murdered. It will be awful, for them. I'm waiting for it to be quite honest. Years of rage and anger pent up and wanting to release it in the form of a violent explosion of terrible actions. I'm not the only one. It will be sad and glorious at the same time. There will be a purge. Nobody will be safe. They will scream in repent, "I was just doing my job!" I will reply, "So am I." The Jews will be first.

Those leftists aren't dead yet, so no, not really.

no. the ones up front need full riot gear. the ones in the back need assault riffles

Pretty self-explanatory. A bunch of dindus tied up some other dindus and lit them on fire.

Dindus gonna du.

Holy shit ,that was legit as fuck like somthing out of a vidya game.

wtf...
context?

p much one of the raddest vids I've ever seen

if libtards didn't riot on the fucking streets then this wouldn't have happened but its obvious, Liberals and Democrats hate it when they don't get their way so in order for that to happen, they start threatening innocent lives.

Yes. Extremely.