i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb2
>IS re-takes Rasm Sirhan village, few km form Albab
>4000+ SAA units deploy to Jobar from Wadi Barada
>SAA forms women’s batallion in Qamishli to defend against IS
>SAA liberates key area (Qasr Al-Hayr) S of T4 airport
>Syria rejects Russia’s suggestions on autonomous communities in Syria, including Kurds
>IS raids FSA base in southwest Daraa
>Turk backed militants capture Ghuz & Abu Zandin villages W of AlBab
>30+ IS terrorists killed in failed counter-attack against SAA near Kuweires Airbase
>AL SHABAAB MILITANTS CAPTURE KENYAN MILITARY CAMP IN SOMALIA killing 72 KENYAN SOLDIERS
>HEAVY CLASHES NEAR DONTESK
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures 4 /sg/ →
previews bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
politico.com/story/2017/02/iran-on-notice-trump-michael-flynn-234503
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7
boards.Sup
funker530.com/largest-ever-deployment-poland/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idlib-idUSKBN15G4YY
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/10/29/french-far-right-courting-uae-funding-for-presidential-election-campaign
google.com.au/amp/s/rehmat1.com/2016/10/29/french-national-front-seeks-funds-from-arab-rulers/amp/?client=safari
mintpressnews.com/frances-far-right-national-front-may-soon-by-funded-by-the-united-arab-emirates/221897/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826990079738540033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Greater Israel.

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Statement by the National Security Advisor
Recent Iranian actions, including a provocative ballistic missile launch and an attack against a Saudi naval vessel conducted by Iran-supported Houthi militants, underscore what should have been clear to the international community all along about Iran’s destabilizing behavior across the Middle East.
The recent ballistic missile launch is also in defiance of UN Security Council Resolution 2231, which calls upon Iran “not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology.
These are just the latest of a series of incidents in the past six months in which Houthi forces that Iran has trained and armed have struck Emirati and Saudi vessels, and threatened U.S. and allied vessels transiting the Red Sea. In these and other similar activities, Iran continues to threaten U.S. friends and allies in the region.

5th for Shota Assad

Time to bomb the fuck out of those Shia heretics.
Thank you based Trump.

at what range missiles are ban for iran?

reposting my grandfathers commie brother medal

how user they have air and naval defenses now

i want a russian ww2 medal :-(
don't know

Oh fuck me.
Thirsty, if you're still around, the steam activator thingy is retarded and although it's connected, I have to wait for a week before the listings are placed. In a week I'll be able to place them instantly. I guess I should be able to collect enough money from people who are stupid enough to care about those cards within 10 days or so. Shoot me a mail and if necessary, remind me in a week. Lately I forget a lot.

>he doesn't know his own government sells weapons to Iran

Baka, Kike-kun!

>White House puts Iran ‘on notice,’ won’t rule out military force
politico.com/story/2017/02/iran-on-notice-trump-michael-flynn-234503
>H.J.Res.10 - Authorization of Use of Force Against Iran Resolution
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

THE DRAIN SWAMPER DOES IT AGAIN!!!

i heard reports that 2 very different coalitions were formed among opposition groups, one coalition is funded by Turkey while the other is funded by Saudi Arabia, each are moving to secure towns along the turkish and saudi borders.

sounds like each of them are trying to grab clay.

israel and iran hate each other what are you talking about

>commie brother
i have 8 of them from my grand parents whit there brothers(one lost his life in a forest ruining from a prison in Albania) of them went in the partisan forces one whit the japs Kamchatka the others in the Balkans. my fammily is mostly military personnel and doctors from mothers side

>whit Romania bro having a melt down
What did I miss and why are there so much [behead] in the OP
Also what's going on in boards.Sup Forums.org/x I mean Ukraina

If they actually go after Iran, that will turn out as one of the worst shitshows to ever go down in the middle eastern history.
The ~3 million refugees in Iran right now alone will make this pretty interesting

>you will get a pure iranian warbride in your lifetime
feels good man

>US Largest Ever Deployment To Poland Sends Stiff Message To Russia
>The US has conducted the largest ever deployment to Poland, consisting of 3,500 troops as well as 2,700 armored combat vehicles and heavy equipment. The demonstration is officially dubbed Operation Atlantic Resolve and according to Gen. Ben Hodges, commander of the US Army in Europe
funker530.com/largest-ever-deployment-poland/

hohols trying to push in to donetsk true yasinovataya and gearing for a scouter attach in avdeevka. Aparently the got to close to a russia drilling rig whit an 26 and got BTFO by smal arms fire KEK also a buk m1 missle fell down from hohol side trying to shoot down a osce deone

Lol FUCKING retard it's an act

Iran hates Sunni Palestinian Arabs

it be a worst military intervention in the us history and most likely draw russia in to this war. it be a cluster fuck of massive proportions that will make syria look like a comic book story in comparison

Is anyone here, aware of any cases, in which someone suspected to be an ISIS supported was apprehended by police, but then discovered too only be following closely the conflict in syria out of pure interst and also found to not even be muslim in any sense

no !
all of the had some psychical connections whit some one who had been on the front !
you have isis propagandists on tweeter and no one bothers them cos they have zero connection and they get there info indirectly

>tfw really really really really really really want to visit Iran before it changes for good
>don't know if I have time to wait until the summer
Fuck fuck fuck what should I do?

>Fuck fuck fuck what should I do?
dont go user now its not a good time you be in danger whit your passport

>hates Sunni Palestinian Arabs
but israel likes saudi arabia a suni state what ?
and iran is shia how that work ?
is Israel secretly suni state ?

I have a few different aliases that I can use. Wasn't planning on using my US passport because it requires a visa + official tour guide at all times. I would use my German passport while concealing my US/CA passports somewhere until it's time to fly back home.

ok /SG/ i m going for to day keep bread alive dont let it spoil.
Have a /k/ reference

how are you able to have 3 passports

Have a nice day/night!

If you can't kick Hezbollah out of south Lebanon, what makes you think fighting Iran head on will be better?

>If they actually go after Iran
Trump should work with Putin to put pressure on Iran to play ball.

use the german one you bee good they have massive diaspora in europe just dont bring up politics. There wont be a war just some shit flinging so you are good for the summer .

Then why do they fund Palestinian groups? Iran has done more to help than the rich gulf Arabs.

War with Iran? I can't wait to die for Israel, thanks Trump!

Win the lottery of life

What do you think would happen if I had a search at the airport or by police and they discover my American passport? I would just not bring it at all but if I did so I wouldn't be able to fly back into the US. Also, would it be unwise to fly directly from the US to Tehran and vice versa or should I fly to Europe and purchase a seperate ticket from there? That would probably be 2x the price then.

Putin has vital interests with Iran, so prying them open for the US is off the table.

>Putin has vital interests with Iran, so prying them open for the US is off the table.
If Trump is so set on more co-operation with Putin then they can sort out a hell of a lot of the problems in the ME.
US and Russia are the major powers there and their influence can be of mutual benefit to both of them and all the countries in the region.

>all the countries in the region

And Iran hates Saudi, do the math

Israel is allied with Sunni Arabs

Hamas is now closer to Qatar and turkey than Iran

What is this, 2005? Hamas gets all their money from Qatar and turkey, khakis meshaal even campaigned for erdogans reelection. Iran has lost its influence in Palestine

Can we stop with this on every fucking /sg/

One administration without an interventionist war...Just one.

Wall off the middle east and let them kill each other

>failblog
i feel old

but we need oil

*khaled meshal

Fckn autocorrect

Trump officially putting Iran on notice

IT'S LIKE ANOTHER NAKBA

i thought saudi arabia also funded hamas yuge time, or is that only in US??

((((hamas)))

((((((nazis))))))

1990s Hamas got its funding from Jordan & Iraq
late 90s-early 2000s Hamas got its funding from Saudi Arabia, Syria, & Iran
Early to mid 2000s Hamas got its funding from Iran
During the MB period in Egypt Hamas got its funding from Egypt
Post-MB period Hamas got its funding from Qatar & Turkey
These days Hamas relies mostly on EU/US aid money to fund itself as Qatar and Turkey aren't donating as much as they used to.

true

>Trump shitting on Iran

WTF I LOVE WAHHABISM NOW

No, Saudi and Qatar aren't even allies, they are rivals even if they do cooperate on occasion

Saudi is more allied with Mahmoud Abbas, Sisi, and Israel. Ironically, Saudi Arabia opposes regional Islamist parties, they see them as a threat. They only support Islamists in Europe and America

hm, kinda odd if they are against regional islamist parties but fund them in europe and america, wouldnt that just cause more control from islam like in Britain with sharia police and the mayor? seems like hypocrisy

>Syria rejects Russia’s suggestions on autonomous communities in Syria, including Kurds
Fuck ASSad. That fascist dictator must go. The kurdish people suffered enough by his hand.

>at what range missiles are ban for iran?
There is no UNSC resolution that is binding to Iran regarding missiles.

They could build ICBMs and no one could stop them.

Same shitshow with Turkey. They're not allowed to buy missiles with a certain range but there is no restriction if they build the missiles by themselves.

Fuck every Kurd that has ever lived. They are never satisified. If a nigger and a Jew had a kid, it would be a Kurd.

I really wish Saddam finished the job.

The only saving grace is it's not so easy to build ICBMs with a capable load. Just look at NK.

true but its not hard to buy ICBMS without payload from countrys like NK or china or BM. and its hard to for intelligence agency's to keep track of, Cuba know how to build them and has plenty in stock still from cuban missle crisis. so its not hard for a country to just copy the blue print and sell them and just buy components like targeting systems off the black market

OSCE is commiting genocide with these drones

Based Assyrianbro, you live in Melbourne?

Islam is like a nuclear bomb. If you had to use it, would you drop it on a far away enemy or on your own borders?

Don't be fooled, Perfidious Albion has been trying to spread islamism in the Middle East since the colonial period. They are far more guilty. If England were wiped off the map, there wouldn't be this huge mess in the first place and Islam would be just another irrelevant mysticism like buddhism or Shinto.

good point, just kinda seemed like saudis hated islam in a way because if they spread it to europe and america who will buy all their oil, and since they dont take refugees. and it always seemed like the dirt poor shitty muslims hated saudi arabia because of working for and infidels of the west

syria has more hospitals than the entire 1st world
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idlib-idUSKBN15G4YY

lightweights wake up

why did the kikes cross the borders with merkavas and bulldozers?

Saudi royal family aren't even Muslim, they are atheist or maybe even Jewish, but mostly just classic tribal Bedouin. they're allied with a group of khawarij (early Bedouin rejectors of the caliphate) called the ash-sheikh. The ash-sheikh have full religious domination of the country through Wahhabism and pretty much use it like a drug to keep the population in line. In return the al-saud keep all the political power and oil wealth. The wahhabis pretty much believe in destroying all forms of culture under the guise that it's "idolatry" or polytheism. They destroyed pretty much every historic shrine in Mecca and in fact have twice destroyed the kaaba in raids during the ottoman period.

The Saud pretty much want control and power, and will fund anyone who they think will be their assets regardless of ideology. They supported Sisi and Saddam, both secular politicians who wiped out Islamists. They gave billions of dollars to hillary's campaign but after November 8 jumped ship and started sucking up to trump.

What most Sup Forumstards don't know is that they even though Saudi funds salafists in France and Germany, are, after Russia, the largest contributor to the FN (marine Le pen) the supposedly nationalist anti-islam French candidate. I keep telling them she's Saudi backed and they call me a shill, it's funny they don't want to see evidence in front of their eyes.

>What most Sup Forumstards don't know is that they even though Saudi funds salafists in France and Germany, are, after Russia, the largest contributor to the FN (marine Le pen) the supposedly nationalist anti-islam French candidate.

evidence is a jewish construct

>tfw when the Ukraine thread died

trump will make it great again

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/10/29/french-far-right-courting-uae-funding-for-presidential-election-campaign

google.com.au/amp/s/rehmat1.com/2016/10/29/french-national-front-seeks-funds-from-arab-rulers/amp/?client=safari

mintpressnews.com/frances-far-right-national-front-may-soon-by-funded-by-the-united-arab-emirates/221897/

>BUT MUH RUSSIA!!11

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826990079738540033

/ourguy/.

THE DRAIN SWAMPER IS PUTTING AMERICA FIRST!!!

Fuck off shill.

You kikes fucked up big time when you killed Saddam, just like you fucked up big time when you killed Jesus. You tricked the Romans into killing Jesus and then they came for you and wiped you out. You tricked the Iranians into killing Saddam and now they will come for you and wipe you out. You shouldn't have fucked around, kike.

Also good thing he banned Iraqi visas, that's surely going to not push Iraq into iran's arms.

Iran will not exist in 4 years.

lol wiping out Iran will result in a few nukes going the other way. I wonder how many nukes it takes to kill six million israeli jews.

Bush dissolved the Sunni majority Baath party and put Maliki, an incompetent Shia in power and things went haywire from there while obongo pulled any support for Maliki. Sunnis and remnant Baathists around Iraq were being systematically wiped off and Saddam was hanged by Shia paramilitary by a Shia judge. This caused a massive shitstorm and insurgency.

With no one to turn to, Maliki looked to Iran for support against the Sunnis and here we are. Iran controls the Iraqi government this way.

Obama fucked up the Iraq situation and Iran is capitalizing on it.

Not to mention Iraqis are fucking retarded people.

Iran is a fucking dickface nation whose government needs to be wiped out.

They're a shitty, weak, disgusting country that should, and will be wiped off from the face of this planet.

Stay mad you ASSyrian piece of junk.

JIDF got assblasted again

Haha oh wow comments like this is why I wish the holocaust had happened.

And this is why no Christians should ever support you hooknosed kikes. Just a few nukes, all it takes.

Bump for suheil

slow thread

Honest question, how did US make the government that was put in power by US in Iraq hate US? It's really weird.

Nigga that looks homo as fuck

Is Onur into roleplaying or something?