REDPILL ME ON THE NATIONAL GUARD

Been thinking about joining.

BUMP

BUMP AGAIN

Kind of interested too. They seem to be more open for recruitment, but less advantaged as far as benefits go.

Well in my state, they pay 100% college tuition so as a college student, that's great for me.

BUMP

If I join, will I go on deportation raids?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE FUCKING RESPOND

BUMP

Join us instead.

Sicario was ass.

Talk to recruiters, do your research. Most of the recruiters won't fuck you. Talk to recruiters from other branches (you can always go reserves) Shop around for the best deal. /k/ has military enlistment generals, ask them

Do it if you want to serve in the states. Otherwise join the Navy or Marines.

Don't Join.
T. National Guard

Prior service Army going to fill out paperwork tomorrow. Only gonna do it this time if I can get the job I want. 35M or something.

Also, it's a good thing to do while I finish my masters.

They guard the nation.

Also, they can act as a drugged up killing machines for FEMA on the day of the dope.

I've been thinking about joining the national guard, to use as a stepping stone into law enforcement.

Have fun getting deployed and dying for israel.

nice screenshot from Sicario.

Protect the homeland when SHTF.

Most of the time, your governor is your commander in chief.

>National Guard
Kys

>NG
>Deploying overseas

Nasty Girls are mostly retarded and teamkill the most

Are you actually retarded?

A significant amount of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were nasty girls

Its not uncommon.

Fight me

desu I'm doing it for the college tuition payment and the general elective credits I can earn. Also aiming to be a medic.

You'll get to train with weapons, that's cool.
Even up to mortars.

they got rid of digi and are rolling out multicam. Digi is shit and multi cam is like the second best camo, use your stipend and get some

I was in the national guard 6 years before I left because my contract ended. I could of extended it but I didn't. It's a bad plan. You get the same benefits in active regular army. Don't go part time. Don't go national guard. Don't go reserve. Only go national guard if you are already independent in your life, if not, it can easily be used by your own family members to financially abuse you if you don't own your own house and other things. Right now, real estate markets are bad and you won't find your own place quickly if you don't already have a job that you've been working at for a while.

What about for college? I'm in college right now and the NG would really help out with paying.

The only branch I would consider Joining OP because at least they come to the aid of their countrymen in distressful times. All other branches are sucking Israeli and Saudi cock 100% of the time and targeting innocent brown people for nor good reason being the good goys they are

Active Army helps people out a lot. You only have to study yourself and take a simple test that if you pass with over a 90%, instantly get credit hours

Bump

Active duty 3 years
National guard 3 years

National guard is the army without the competence of having trained together or a budget for proper training. if you deploy, your more likely going to die as compared to a normal army unit. and they did. i watched them.

If your Prior service, the national guard is a cake walk until you want to start college or a career, then its constantly causing scheduling clashes (national guard is called the career killer)

a spc i knew was not allowed to go to cadet school to become a police officer because it got in the way of Annual training, and our captain is a dick. this is one of many stories

if your new, its like asking someone to help run your life, but they don't care about you. drill weekends are 2 days, but often 3 days and even 4 days. depending on training requirements. you will not be home at a reasonable time on sunday night.

PROS: tuition assistance, and $215 a month healthcare. ladys love a man in uniform.