Milo Comfy thread

Moonbats think they're tough again. Milo edition. Get comfy, have some popcorn and wait for the pepper spray. youtube.com/watch?v=c4gtrCKk064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit, looks like they just set the building on fire

>liberals start fires now when someone who they don't like shows up to speak
jesus christ

>can't yell fire in a theater
>burning down the theater as free speech
gtfo soros

Masonic stars and hand sign from a fag
>totally not a subverter

you think milo is a mason?

ITS OFFICIAL MILO PUSSIED OUT

HAHAHA ALT RIGHT BTFO AGAIN

Probably, and even if he isn't he should not speak for white people.
I don't care about gays theyre a niche that shouldn't be vocal. Especially a race traitor fag

the issue here isn't who, if anyone, milo represents. the issue is communist rioters committing arson.

CNN IS REPORTING WALL TO WALL. THIS IS A LEVEL 7 HAPPENING.

>BLACK BLOCKING LIBSHITS CAUSING VIOLENCE

They're called ANTIFAS and they are the modern day heros of America, shill

Better streams here:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk

Ill post my thoughts on the pic if I feel to do so, thank you very much

They started a bonfire with a trash can probably. It's spreading to the building and no one is doing anything.

Do you think they're intelligent enough to realize that this is exactly what Milo is trying to b8 them to do?

Lol nope

gas the kikes

shii
Destroying public property really proves their point

I hate living in San Francisco. This place needs to burn to the ground.

>I'm going to show my hate for trump by burning down my campus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I live in San Jose, should I drive up and counter protest or will I be murdered?

Just lol at you cucks supporting a faggot jew
kys

hypothetical here. If they "rush the gate", get in, parade him through the streets while beating him to death. What happens after his death?

these liberals are all about to get charged with felony arson

Did it for Kek, user. He will smile upon your sacrifice.

Of course not.
This isn't the first chimpout because of that fag.

WAS THAT A GUN SHOT?

As a San Franciscan, I agree.

you will be murdered

Make sure you have a hoodie and something to cover your face. Blend in.

Just came here from /r/The_Donald to thank you guys for your coverage of the gavat shalaz Milo.

He's a good brother and very kind to the Israel cause.

Remember to fight and die for shlomo everyone! Iran war soon.

>mfw ctr is here to save the day

nobody's censoring you

this is why i don't live in california

absolutely not

ur on the wrong side of history

revenge

idk, sounded like a gunshot or maybe a flashbang

get out

FUCK YES A HAPPENING

He's already left.

What the fuck is an Antifa?

gas em

I'll admit, Milo was my entry point to the redpill, and now I think he's just a kike degenerate Civic nationalist shill up to the usual jewish tricks, but this is fucking it. (((They))) are done after this. Final death knell of the left

checked and confirmed

>nobody's censoring you
Im not saying anyone is, but you seem to think that my post isn't relevant, when it clearly is.

A fascist who pretend to be the good guys by calling their victims fascist first.

Also an odd number of fascist twitter users are furries.

>now I think he's just a kike degenerate Civic nationalist shill up to the usual jewish tricks
shhhhh goyim, what are you doing???

Milo, Paul Judas Watson and Alex Jonstein are WHITE NATIONALISTS they channel their love for the white cause through hatred of Israel's enemies.

If you aren't willing to pick up your rifle and fight (then hopefully die) for Israel, you're a fucking traitor to the entire anglosphere.

Why isn't the police pushbing their shit in?

Also, something that has been bothering me for some time - why are not republicans or Trump supporters doing gatherings of their own in support of the President when the libshit antifa go out to protest|?

>Milo was my entry point to the redpill

This is Milo's genius tbqh, he converts normies the way no one else can.

>millions of liberals march, no incidents

>one conservative wants to do a speech, riots

liberals are SO tolerant!

>This is Milo's genius tbqh, he converts normies the way no one else can.
Indeed, converts them into Iran-hating ready-to-kill soldiers. All we had to do is take away your video gam-- fuck I mean, those damn feminist LEFTISTS took away your video games goyim. We're here to help *nervous hand rubbing*

true, still a fucking kike. Nice useful idiot to help get Trump elected, but now he must go

So is it mostly Mexicans pissed off about Trump doing this?

>hy are not republicans or Trump supporters doing gatherings of their own in support of the President when the libshit antifa go out to protest|?

The left is simply much better at organizing protests than the right. Thankfully, the right has no figured out how to turn this into a disadvantage...when violence erupts like this, most people turn against them.

so Sup Forums loves this faggot? bbbut he is a faggot??

they don't like right wing faggots.
there is something wrong about that

Never trust a greek homo Jew who loves the BBC

Pretty much just got here, was there any good commie skull crushing? Have the cops cracked down yet?

he was a great entry point and useful idiot to get Trump elected, but we never loved this faggot

Yea, right, look how many he converted at berkley.

Sup Forums loves homosexuals (Milo, Paul Judas Watson), trannies (Blair White), con men (Alex Jones), literal merchants (Benjamin Shapiro) and other degenerates just as long as they support Israel.

Anyone who tells you otherwise works for CTR, David Brooks, CREW and other thought terminating boogiemen that we pigeon-hole dissenting opinions into. We don't use JIDF anymore because it might trigger /r/The_Donald users.

Nah, the right just protests more efficiently. The left protests a lot more but ultimately the Tea Party protests were more effective than the Women's March, Occupy, and BLM combined.

No. He's stopped saying he's a Jew. He says he's catholic and he hates being gay. Milo is an ally and we'd be remiss to dismiss his abilities just because of our problems with him.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

it's communist for arsonist

what if he's speaking for conservatives of multiple ethnicities?

ikr?

we'll find out when they're arrested and their masks are removed.

>straight white male libertarian here
he doesn't violate the NAP. he can be as gay as he wants.

>Milo is an ally
Good goy

Yeah but he pisses off liberals to no end which is pretty ok in my book.

Why does that matter?

better stream on the ground

tear gas starts in 10 minutes!!

TEAR GAS IN 10 MINUTES
>TEAR GAS IN 10 MINUTES
TEAR GAS IN 10 MINUTES
>TEAR GAS IN 10 MINUTES

because you're race baiting

This was said 10 minutes ago. And 10 minutes before.

He's always said he's catholic, but it doesn't matter because he's still have jew. And given he just denounced white nationalism last week, he is not /ourguy/. Unless he accepts white nationalism, I want nothing from this kike

this is why california is drowning in debt

Fucking christ, he's just a conservative who says outlandish things, he's not literally Hitler. Isn't Berkeley a good school? Shouldn't they be studying or drinking like all the other students.

no the left is simply unemployed. People who voted Trump are busy working and taking care of their families and getting back to life, they can all relax now that Shillary won't make shariah law take effect in america.

maybe i should take that back. the cops just gave the rioters notice to gtfo. let the pepper spray fly!!

Im race baiting while pointing out a jewish, race mixing faggot appears to be speaking out for other ethnicities?
Spell out why this matters. Why? This country has a growing miscegenation and ethnic violence problem.

rubber bullets when?

flash bangs when?

Concussion grenades when?

Haha take that conservatives. I'm burning down my campus to make a point.

soon brother.

Kek confirms

So many edgy people in one place

i would replace the word 'outlandish' with 'provacative,' but yea, definitely not 'literally hitler'.com. studying? they still do that a berkely? drinking? i'm sure they've been smashed since noon.

>speaking out for other ethnicities
give us a milo quote to prove your point

>This country has a growing miscegenation and ethnic violence problem.
in other words, your welfare is about to run out and your mad i voted for trump so you're advocating burning shit. get a fucking job.

white nationalism or bust faggot

This guy from Fox News is dropping bombs.

I mean at Berkeley

He literally bends over and takes it up the ass from Bibi Netanyahu.

Never, this is California.

the normies are waking up

fair play

What are you talking about? I don't even listen to the fag, nor read or support him in any way.
>in other words, your welfare is about to run out and your mad i voted for trump so you're advocating burning shit. get a fucking job
Where did you draw this connection?

I love the peaceful left.

Are you forgetting Oakland during Occupy bud? Those were pretty comfy riots

"Anti-fascist", aka a retarded liberal anarchist suffering from severe cognitive dissonance and delusions of morality who want to use violence and fear to suppress free speech.

They're chanting "shut it down"

I can hear the hands rubbing together from here

Wish I could 'counter protest' from 700 yards.

Milo is on Tucker's show right now.

>Like him or not, he's making a very important point. They're hurting their own cause.

WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE KILLING THEM

A significant part of Berkeley's GDP comes from protesting. These fuckin' faggots live for this shit.

Can't Cuck the Tuck.

What the fuck are they fighting over? Why are the ancap fucks beating the guy with a flag?

Can we get a hashtag trending with this? The left has officially declared open war on free speech tonight

when will antifa be classified as a terrorist organization?

>john lennon...count me out :D

you should listen to what people say before you criticize them. otherwise you'll look foolish.

>welfare
yes, i'm making an assumption, but people making arguments like yours tend to depend on taxpayer money.

>delusions of morality
well worded. never heard that one before lol.

drain the soros slush fund

they're fighting for the right to free stuff. not very ancap imho

hmmm, #freeburntspeech ?

sage this Jew shit

Free speech, lmao
Imagine a jew coming to a mosque with a free speech, and be upset about getting beheaded