I've never felt such a strong connection with a political figure as I do with this man...

I've never felt such a strong connection with a political figure as I do with this man. For the first time in my 30 year existence on this planet I actually feel like a relevant politician is standing up for my interests. I am deeply emotionally invested in his Presidency, and I'm not even a fucking Yank. I'm not sure how to feel about these feels.

God speed, President Trump. I love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same here even though I live in germany

it's surprisingly hard to find a good portrait to order online that I can hang up in my house

Trump is turning atheists into christians
It's insane

We love Trump long live Trump

Trump should set up a sperm bank that is filled with his precious seed.

You all don't understand how much it warms my heart to have America inspiring Europe again as opposed to what we've been doing

I'm slowly wanting to become religious for the pure reason it'll give me pourpose in life.

What costs more: to feed your daughter or to feed your dogs?

This webm is pure happiness.

OP you've summed it up perfectly. IMO a leader who
> actually does what he said he would do
> and straight off the bat
> cares for his citizens
> recognises the efforts of his military and all those working for public safety; police, fire
> bypasses the media by tweeting his information directly to the public
> happy to pull the pants down of liers in the media in front of their peers.
> will stand up for the little guy
> calls out politicians who only work in their own interests; Merkel, schumer, pena nieto.
I'm sure I could come up with millions more bullet points but this is what I've thought off right now

america has committed some serious crimes pertaining foreign leaders etc

but this is the most positive development in a long time

I just hope we manage to save our country, the people I know are fed up with merkel and slowly begin to realize that NOT everyone is the same, and that refugees are behaving like absolute niggers

What about Nigel?

i came

The man is lowering the level of political discourse though. It won't be long before politicians are beating each other with canes.

What interests are those?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The enemy of my enemies is my friend.

The same people who want to end the white race hate Trump so I can't help but support him.

That would warm my history loving heart.

Fuck yeah, player. Leftists are sperging out but good people know that he's doing God's work.

Yes.

The night he won was one of the greatest moments of my life.

And with all these libs crying, it won't stop. It's like I'm still winning every day.

Political discourse has become meaningless after the Bush/Clinton/Obama era.

We helped to meme him to office and now we are jelly af. Hopefully the greatness Trump brings to you will also redpill/inspire the normies of Europe.

I'm sorry the altright subreddit got shut down but you still have to go back

He will save the West. Keep the faith brother. Trump has many people that hate him now, but they will one day build monuments and call him a hero. Kek needs to keep him protected and let him do work.

top fucking kek
I'm capping this for later use

This is some weird feels man

I... I want them to go back to making fun of us for being 60%, this is.. I'm not used to this... b-baka...

lol. you are fucking brainwashed.

Cult of person fucking ality.

you piece of shit.

Sorry guys, its 5 in the morning here, I cant into English anymore.

heh, i think i know what it feels like for sportsfags to have their team to win the championships, is what i felt when trump won the presidency.

its good to see someone thats not some career politician in an actual position of politics.

>The man is lowering the level of political discourse though. It won't be long before politicians are beating each other with canes.

heh cool
heh

probably because history is quickly leaving people like you behind. Trump is just one last breath

Andrew jackson already broke that precedent, fool.

I have to agree. It's a surprising thing.

it feels like thereis vinegar in my wrist now wtf???

since I was 20 (I`m 28 now) I was always swinging between feeling okayish and depressed. After the arrival of the fugees I felt like complete shit 24/7 and only alkohol and browsing trump generals on Sup Forums would make me forget this gilded pile of shit that is this country.

That he won the election gave me back my smile and hope for the future.

That was meant for the CTR faggot. If you did that, for real, you may want to go to the Emergency Room. Be prepared for surgery.

Lol literally shareblue

Agreed. He's a Godsend.

I've been getting messages about how trump was being "way too rude" to our PM.

The only response i've given is "choo choo"

God why wasn't i born american.

>strong connection
>he doesn't give a shit about you or anyone here
Kek

That's the American way.
Don't like it? Get out.

Its never to late to join the flock, just go to a local church a few times to get the ball rolling.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Deus vult brother.

>he doesn't give a shit about you or anyone here
No. That's just you Paco.

>history just left you behind
>NU-UH YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES BEING LEFT BEHIND

This is what projecting is, leaf. Nobody even mentioned being left behind and you immediately bring it up. Stop taking what's wrong with you and trying to pin it on people who are nothing like you. Get left behind, nigger.

As I recall, that actually happened on the floor of the Senate in the late 1850s.

>stultified Victorians
>still beat each other with canes

Your post makes me feel really bad for you man. I really do wish the best for Germany. We shit post a lot, but the West belongs to us. Islam is not welcome here. I hope things do get better for you. You can always moved to the USA. Always welcome. Also, do not drink away your problems, get rid of your problems.

y-you too

I had a dream I was Trump's aide ...

I remenber that lincoln had several bantz during his discurses.
People calling his weirdo fucking ugly face.

That actually happened though

and we are damn proud of you guys for the brexit. so many feels

The man who said thaf died hung by a hose.
By his allies kek.

Don't play with my emotions like that. Are you serious?

huh? he likes a video, so he's from reddit?
kill yourself,
now.

Fuck sake I wish we had a Donald Trump. Can't they clone him for other shitholes?

I look at what he has done in just two weeks. I dont think my President has done that much work in his two entire terms.

the movement is spreading. it may take a bit, but be patient.

>I just hope we manage to save our country
You WILL. The pendulum has been swinging exponentially, and now there's a sort of nationalist block forming in the western world.

Merkel and any new potential German leader will be required to cool their mass immigration shit or be forced to suffer the consequences.

I used to have fantasies of getting blessed with Tetsuo-esque powers, flying to Washington, and proclaiming myself emperor. I don't anymore now that Trump is in. I trust in him more than I trust in myself.

the guy that got beaten was comatose for a while i think, unable to function for a while. His seat in the senate was kept for him though

Fuck Trump. Give me a reincarnation of Cecil Rhodes.

All those who pledge loyalty to Trump should be allowed in.

>You can always moved to the USA. Always welcome.
This is plan B if it continues to get worse. In the past germany would somehow manage to deal with any kind of shit situation... lets see what happens.

>Also, do not drink away your problems, get rid of your problems.
It was not as bad at it sounds, only a couple of beer a night... but if Hillary had won maybe it would have gotten out of control. Anyway I`m feeling great and this is to be guaranteed for the next 4 years thanks to you guys.

cute :3

The day after the election I felt the biggest sigh of relief after being under obongo and dodging shillary. For once in my 26 years of being on earth I feel optimistic for america. Maybe just maybe "we the people" have our country back.

He will go down as one of the best presidents.

The statue will be kek.

>stating your positions concisely and standing by your positions
>lowering the level of political discourse

If Hillary would have won, I would have probably started poppin oxy again after being clean for 3 years, was 3 years clean on Nov 9th believe it or not. It was such a blessing to see him win state after state.

But anyways, keep your head up about Germany and the muslims, I think good things are going to happen all over the world, it may not be right away, give it some time.

Is there any hope for us faggots in leaf country? I'm hoping we get cucked by Trump and Trudeau has to bend to his will. It's sad having a government and leader who cares nothing for you and only wants to import third world barbarians and pander to freaks.

You need to physically remove your PM. Someone needs to run that place with a iron fist like Trump. But a dictator and straighten things out. The problems will only get worse around the world with this Islam take over if countries do not come together and get rid of them.

These liberals worry to much about hurting peoples fucking feelings, but they will get over it once they realize the refugees are a cancer.

I agree lad, but my joy is tinged with apprehension. I'm worried we'll get complacent and let our guard down, allowing (((them))) to strike back even harder.

Reasons I hate Trump:
1. Weakening EPA, FCC, and US departments by appointing the worst possible people
2. Shilling to pro-life and anti-science fundamentalists/zionists
3. Building a worthless wall when our infrastructure is in shambles
4. Increased military spending that is already too high
5. Pro nuclear proliferation and sees using nukes as a viable strategy
6. Lying demagogue, unpresidential, general asshatery
7. Supporters
8. SCOTUS nomination is a religious nutter

Reasons I like Trump:
1. Anti free trade
2. Fuck Muslims and Mexicans
3. Says he is pro worker (but I doubt it)
4. Guns
5. Probably won't mess with marijuana legalization in states

I didn't sleep for three days after the election. I couldn't fucking believe it. I was in complete shock that something actually good and not out to hurt or rob me in American politics actually happened. I couldn't believe our system actually worked. I was all prepared to bunker down and go off the grid as Hillary eradicated white people and destroyed this country. That for something positive to happen like Trump being elected was one of the greatest shocks of my life.

I was with Trump from the moment he entered the Republican primaries. I read his book and all his speeches and bought in hard. But I always thought it was going to be rigged against.

When he curb stomped Hillary and blew her the fuck out harder than any other instance in American political debate history in the second debate, I thought it was possible.

It's just been getting better and better ever since.

It does give us yanks some conception of how a monarchy might be appealing. imagine crown prince Barron and princess Ivanka.

> trump
> political

Brought a tear to my eye.

There was once a gun fight in the real early years of the Senate on the floor of congress. Politicians actually used to be more than useless faggots.

if anything we should go back to duels.

Trump would think twice about attack Cruz's honesty if it could mean a duel.

And Megyn Kelly would have thought twice before attacking Trump's past with women.

Duels ensured that if you were going to try and assassinate your opponent's character, you better damn well be ready to get shot, or shoot that guy, as well.

Weak men banned the practice because they also have weak minds and cannot construct decent arguments.

> One million eight and thousand and seven billion

Why is this retard president again?

Bring back Verwoerd!

Trump is providence

Met him in real life. He's a strong, good guy. Why he wanted to give up his his good life for this I don't understand, but I would take a bullet for him.

I've honestly also been a lot happier lately.
The disgusting circle jerk of identity politics on the left is finally imploding on itself by the day and it's so beautiful to see the people who I used to call my friends become so disillusioned because their entire world view is being shattered right before their eyes.
I'm 20 and never really gave a damn about poltiics about a year ago when trump began picking up speed. Went to his rally in Everett WA and finally was proud to be American. Now I feel like a patriot and before, I would have dodged any war or conflict to fight in its name. Now though, I would gladly go and defend America overseas if a war with China for example did breakout, and similarly i would fight in the streets against the cucked libs in the name of nationalism.
Watching trump shit all over the establishment and corporate politicians won't get old any time soon.

* until about a year ago

God emperor trump will lead us into the the golden age.

Sup my NW-Famanon, I was up there for that rally too.

Next 4 years are going to be amazing. Last 2 weeks and we just keep winning.

Trump is a hero. He was sent by KEK to save the United States and prevent nuclear war.

Shlomo here. We are happy obongo is gone. More shekels and we can continue to BTFO arabs.

>Reasons I hate Trump:
>1. Weakening EPA, FCC, and US departments by appointing the worst possible people
Because he will be bringing out new tech, energy, and needs regulations gone to start using them ASAP
>2. Shilling to pro-life and anti-science fundamentalists/zionists
The Zionist education system is what taught you "science" .... how do you know what to believe? Maybe Trump is right.
>3. Building a worthless wall when our infrastructure is in shambles

Its a symbol, it makes people feel good, who cares, Mexico is paying for it.
>4. Increased military spending that is already too high
New technology will pay off the US Debt completey within the next 4 years. We will be the richest country in the world, with best military equipment. Also, a symbol of power. Wait til Trump is visiting foreign leaders in anti-gravity tech. It will happen, believe it or not. Its coming
>5. Pro nuclear proliferation and sees using nukes as a viable

If you look at the bills, we will be using nuclar fusion technology. just like he said in his inauguration speech. "technology of the future, mysteries of space"

You can choose to believe me, or not. But within the next 4 years, America will be a symbol of technology, and power. America will be the gold standard that countries will strive to be.

Elon Musk will take us to Mars. He has already placed a bid on the suppressed anti gravity tech.

cute doggers
cute webm

he obliterated the democratic party.

can they even recover?

Remember it always and pass it on to your future children. I tell my teenagers to remember this election and to stay involved in what is going on politically, because it has been a life changing experience.

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

You my friend, are extremely redpilled. You can't even punch some fag talking shit in the face without getting arrested. Dueling will keep shit talking fags in their place.

You are correct that dueling being outlawed protects the weak and the shit talkers.

Who controls the internet, controls the world. Wake up already. Who, or where, is the grand plug-in, of the internet?

I've also met Trump and feel the exact same way. My wife and Trump are the only people I'd take a bullet for.

>Wait til Trump is visiting foreign leaders in anti-gravity tech.

LMAO

This just conjured up the most glorious and hilarious image in my mind

You are always welcome in Trump's America Britbro