Why are they so afraid of him?

Why are they so afraid of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-congressman-ryan-zinke-november-18-2015
youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a WINNER!!!!!!!

Because hes a very smart racist, and that scares me personally

Liberals fear the truth

how is he a racist? Name one? He's a nationalist.

Because he is in an ancient prophecy where he destroys all the shills and brings back the American dream

to liberals nationalist=racist.

I sure hope youre right because im a non-white :(

Because he is Our HIMMLER!!!!!

Because he knows what happened to Andrew and now he wields the power to avenge his fallen brother.

Because he has a vision that is in direct opposition to what they believe, and he has the skill and intelligence to implement it.

He's literally saving our country lads.

Because he's actually helping us.

It's a rough transition, but shit is getting cleaned up.

They're afraid of him because he knows how to run circles around mainstream media and play 7D space backgammon while they're playing hopscotch.

can you elaborate more on your point you made initially about him being a smart racist?
i think there's more to the guy than we know, but I don't know much about him to begin with

ALL EYES

>7D space backgammon

Nigga you don't even see it, Bannon is playing 13D galaxy chessboxing.

ON BANNON

Pizzagate

He is a judeo-christian nationalist.

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-congressman-ryan-zinke-november-18-2015

He's a brilliant man with dangerous ideas.

I think he is going to ultimately fail because he'll never have full control of the media and public opinion, and the country will turn into another civil war that won't end well. Also he's likely a closet racist, so that puts me in the danger zone.

because he has the secret sauce is how to #rekt Dems in elections.

Dude was a Naval Officer and his fave hobby is tactics in warfare and military history apparently.

He is an evil genius the likes of which hasn't been seen since the 1940s. He is brain behind the throne, and Trump hangs on every word that this man says. Also he is a bit of a manic alcoholic, which means he is impulsive. With the snap of his fingers, he can bring down entire countries... and he just might.

>impulsive

literally nigger tier

Because he's experienced, intelligent, ruthless and ideologically motivated.

Hes like an onion

He's going to destroy the Cathedral.

That's the fear. That he's impulsive as Bobama but with nationalist ideologies.

long story short, he's a rad-trad pro-putin anti-multiculture anti-globalist who is part of a world-ranging scheme of nationalist subversion of the status quo.

Also he wants a holy war of the west vs. islam.

Also his name is a combination of Bane and user.

Because he's going to start the fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU

Because he said "We must bind together in this bloody war and form a Christian Militia"

He believes theres going to be a holy war between christians and muslims.

wtf, I love bannon now

I'm ok with this.

He has read the book "The fourth turning" and absolutely believes it. Now he's using its content like a prophecy to tear down the establishment and hopefully save western civilization.

he's a media savvy intellectual elite

which combined with Trump's business and media acumen, make them a feared duo to the established media and political heirarchy

because the media fear they get discovered for their lies and dissimulation over all these years

This. He literally spelled it out for them when he got in as advisor, too. Liberals forgot Rules For Radicals.
>Power is not just what you have, but what your enemy thinks you have

Bannon has spooked the fuck out of everyone by making himself look like some kind of satan, with the liberals own rules, and it worked. Liberals are literally giving Bannon more power over them and they don't even realize it.