What did Reddit mean by this?

What did Reddit mean by this?

I think they mean they hate civil liberties (like free speech.)

They meant
>I support free speech, BUT...

"EVERYONE I DONT AGREE WITH IS LITERALLY HITLER"

That Drumpf is finished

No one cares about those irrelevant reddit fags, fuck off with spamming this shit.

>EVERYONE I DISLIKE IS A FASCIST REEEEEEE

Authoritarianism.

You guys don't actually go to reddit do you?

Seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes. I'm a CruzMissile now.

This board has gone to the shitters, It's like Sup Forums.

>r/EnoughTrumpSpam
>keeps spamming Trump

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

I never understood this "alt-right" shit. I assumed it was a media term used to lump together imageboard users who partook in the old Sup Forums culture of lulz and was largely a term of derision.

I guess the amount of pepe pictures in the catalog is always indicative of how many redditards browse the board. Sup Forums is around 8, normal boards are around 0-2.

This. It has been fun watching Drumpf crash and burn.

They didn't like that a Canadian citizen was radicalized on their website and this website and they did something about it. Good on them for fighting Radical Right Wing Terrorism.

You mean alternative facts?

You fags have to go back.

>The opposing side was banned, TAKE THAT FASCISTS

top fucking kek they say that without a hint of irony of self-awareness

Fucking reddifags. GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD.

ACCEPTANCE AND TOLERANCE

DON'T NORMALIZE FREE SPEECH
BASH YOUR PARENTS - THEY COULD BE FASCISTS!

In this case they were kind of nazi's though. They openly mocked jews and had a nazi salute as their top post. They were fucking idiots about it.

>Relentlessly bang the drum that no one criticizes Our President and that anyone who does is a paid shill

Do you feel like you're surrounded on all sides, user? I know I do

BASH
THE
FASH

/thread

The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists

Hey, you leave Barry and Shrek out of this.

>free speech
>privately owned internet board

Hmmmm

a website that bans free speech does not like civil liberties, regardless of whether or not they are allowed to ban free speech

hmmm its like your post says absolutely nothing of value except for outing you as a retard

How do you find this on a site like reddit

Didn't know r/altright existed until now, but big fucking surprise that is amirite? Anybody remember r/fat people hate? That was the only subreddit I ever actually liked and they did this same shit. That website is garbage.

OUT OF THE WAY, OUT OF THE WAY
THOUGHT POLICE COMING THROUGH

Sad part is they would have done this and worse if Trump had lost. Only they would have the feds backing them on it wide scale.

These types of actions will be leaving the digital and I suspect they'll take it out on people far more frequently (more so than they already do). It doesn't even feel like an 'if' anymore. They're so oblivious to reality that it's now a 'when'.

The subreddits weren't deleting and even were stickying posts from a site (WeSearchr) that is basically a crowdfunded doxxing site.

This is against the reddit sitewide rules and the subreddits were banned because of it.

Of course T_D is up in arms about muh censorship because they either can't read or didn't do any research.

>EnoughTrumpSpam
>fuckthealtright

how many shitty temporary subreddits are the guys at shareblue or whatever going to make?
they're being way to obvious, a new sub goes up and an unfunny meme gets 16k upvotes and on /r/all
this is after they made the_meltdown shortly before election day expecting to use it to chronicle Trump supporter tears

Not free speech, Reddit is a private site and can censor whatever they'd like.

They've repeatedly let certain other communities get away with what /r/alright supposedly did though so they're making it clear they're willing to hold different ideologies to different standards but that really shouldn't come as any surprise.

They weren't doing it to dox him but to allow Richard Spencer to go to the police and get justice.

It means we don't want them coming here like some shitskin refugee

They weren't subtle enough with their antisemitism and got vanned. It was only good as a place that normies might wander into and get redpilled by accident.

This is true, but it's not the line they take.

They'd be fine with hate speech legislation. They don't support the freedom of a business owner to refuse to speak to or do business with someone from a discrete group despite it being a private business.

Leftists are not liberals

Free speech is a classically liberal value

Leftists are inherently authoritarian subhuman dogs that will disguise themselves as liberals in order to destroy civilization and all that is good in the world

Leftists are evil

>mods constantly encouraging attempts to dox people
>REEEE you can't ban us that's censorship!
Stop being stupid

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

Further confirmation that reddit is an echo chamber and that leftists can't compete in the arena of ideas and have to resort to censorship to avoid criticism and debate.

So business as usual.

They allow pedo boards and other creepy and illegal shit but ban something that isn't even a real thing. The alt-right. Also banned pizza gate and delete all comments in main subs that talk any sense. I know it's privately owned but it's a way people, generally idiots, communicate.

So now, they need to make a conservative reddit. The greatest thing about the left is that it eats itself up, so eventually everything a liberal touches, dies.

But aren't they expressing their liberty to free speech?

Unfortunately not enough people are going to migrate elsewhere. After r/european was banned, not enough people moved to voat.co v/european.

I was expecting to see someone call them out on it but I didn't because all dissenting comments are downvoted

ADVOCATING GENOCIDE IS NOT FREE SPEECH

glad those fucking nazis finally learned their place

well, we started this trump campaign for the lulz, it attracted actual coservitards, they took internet serious and carried our shit outside.

The media understood our influence, lurked, and created a political identy called "alt roght". And now people start filling this identity.

It's rather interesting to watch. I'm a western supremacist and ethno-nationalist, but I'm also and oldfag Sup Forumstard and this shit is hillarious on level that we in the olden days could never have dreamed off.

I mean, Sup Forums shitposted Donald Trump into presidency. It's glorious gentlemen.

What were they trying to cover up?

Currently, the news about that guy who lied and said his mom died cuz of the muslim ban (and got caught) is on the front page with more upvotes than any of these.
Dont be fooled. Reddit is not so terribly lost as it seems.

wot m8

/r/altright literally dindu nuffin

The alt-right is an imaginary group made up by leftists they're just doing the same thing they did when they told everyone pepe is a neo nazi symbol

>The nazis are going to commit genocide! We better kill them all first!
>BTW if you voted for Trump, you are a nazi because you supported Trump.
t.liberals

Yeah they can do whatever they want, and we can criticize them for it.
The point isn't they're violating their user's right to free speech. It's that they don't regard free speech as a principle.

>enough trump spam

>hate stump on reddit
>make more trump on reddit
lel

theyre fucking retarded

Yes, and they are allowed to do so. That doesn't mean it's not against civil liberties. Just because they can, doesn't mean they should.

Basically all of fucking reddit is Trump. They are literally obsessed with the man. Go to /r/politics and try to find a post without trump in it.

>have a board excluysively dedicated to posting images of attractive women who have been murdered (/r/cutedeadgirls)
>this is perfectly acceptable expression

>have a board dedicated to supporting a loosely affiliated political movement that at least several million people sympathize with
>hate that must be shut down, not a legitimate viewpoint

wew lad

>Alt-Rekt
Good one.

No, I have friends who like Trump. Then they're like, you go to Sup Forums? They're all racist!!!

>YOU CAN'T DISCUSS WHAT WE DON'T LIKE

It should've been him...

Why should I give a shit?

It's still anti-free speech. Doesn't matter if a corporation or a government is doing it. Yes the constitution only protects you from the government.

Reddit's owners are still faggots.

ITS OVER DRUMPIG HAS BEEN STUMPED TO DEATH THIS TIME

r/the_Donald is our base full of based Centipede comrades.

wtf i love the alt right now

>reddit
>comrades
>centipede

Nothing you said makes sense

>aiding a criminal investigation is doxxing now
Hahahahahahaha