Trump/Flynns first official raid operation failed

And an innocent American died because of it. Why aren't you raging about this Sup Forums?

Surely if Obama came up with this shit plan you wouldn't stop talking about it. So why y'all silent?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/01/politics/us-raid-yemen/index.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/03/obama-doctrine-wars-numbers/474531/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nug3OJhVAto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a new tradition

But this plan was formulated under Obama, it was greenlit a while ago.

How does the press even know about this yet, especially since it was conducted by SEALs? Is someone hemorrhaging information?

Give me the details and I'll bite with a judgement.

>Obama is in office
>Thousands of innocents die in US-supported Saudi airstrikes
>Yemen is "literally who?" to MSM

>Trump takes office
>Yemen suddenly matters after one casualty

>libcucks love the military now
Fuck off.

Nice "alternative fact" you got there. CNN proves Trump greenlit it.

Don't be so delusional.

Yet you didn't link anything.

Why did you leak the raid plans so the SEALs walked into an ambush? Why did you kill Ryan Owens? Just to embarrass the president? I hope they find you and hang you. Can't wait.

>didn't breathe a word of protest about drone strikes
>suddenly casualties matter

Yeah fuck off cunt.

>The raid was greenlit by President Donald Trump shortly after taking the oath of office, but multiple officials told CNN the mission had been planned months in advance and had been briefed to then-President Barack Obama.
> but multiple officials told CNN the mission had been planned months in advance and had been briefed to then-President Barack Obama.
> but multiple officials told CNN the mission had been planned months in advance and had been briefed to then-President Barack Obama.

cnn.com/2017/02/01/politics/us-raid-yemen/index.html

KYS faggot.

>(((CNN))) proves

It only matters when American children get killed

Black Dogs Matter.
>ALL DOGS MATTER
Hey this gud boi died
>That was a bad boi

Lots of people don't know that Obama reclassified casualties as being enemy combatants if they were male and in the vicinity of a strike. This is how his administration dramatically scaled back civilian casualties. They just redefined who they were attacking and who died.

We have to fight terrorism like Russia does. Kill them and their families. This is war, we can't keep waiting 10 minutes to fire on a target because of civilians who are fully aware of what their peers are doing. Wipe them off the face of the earth relentlessly so they seriously question their movement. Keep it classified for all I care.

Wow this just goes to prove Obama is an even better leader than Trump. Obama knew if he greenlit it it could spell disaster for Americans.

Trump is like that retarded kid in school who copies the wrong answers on other students tests because he didn't study.

Fuck Trump and fuck his fascist agenda.

Top kek. Okay pal.

>391 civilians
>was just reading a news report the other day where a human rights advocacy group found that the US killed over 1100 civilians while trying to kill just 41 terrorist leaders

Which is it?

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

>reading or listening to anything that a leftist has to say
>ever
Fuck off, subhuman. Nothing that you do or say will change a damn thing here. Trump won. You will suffer for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Hopefully soon you and all other leftist livestock are slaughtered and piled into mass graves like the trash that you are.

>an innocent American died because of it
Yes, the daughter of an al-Qaeda leader. Who just so happened to be back in Yemen near 3 other al-Qaeda leaders. Sounds innocent to me.

When a navy Seal accidentally kills a kid, Trump is a Nazi. When Obama does it it's called "additional disarmament of potential military-age subjects were sustained during the neutralization of foreign targets via dronestrike"

>8 years old
>"questionable innocence"

Better stop these radicalized youth by murdering them, not removing refugees from warzones.

This is part of what happens when you fight without a uniform on.

>SEALs
>OPSEC
pick one

>recon mission gone hot
>still get good intel
Tep kek

>Military plans something
>Brings it to two presidents with no understanding of tactics and a half-assed understanding of foreign politics
>"Yeah sounds good"
>Stamped
>It's the president's fault in either case

It's the fault of whoever formulated the plan you tards.

No one cares about all the little girls killed in Nice, do they?

I don't know how society became so sociopathic.

Can you name a militarized nation that doesn't run black ops or convert operations out of uniform? Does that mean that the children of any of those nations are fair game in war?

She was the DAUGHTER of an AL-QAEDA LEADER. She was NEAR THREE OTHER AL-QAEDA LEADERS. That's not a fucking coincidence user.

She was fucking 8! How much of a choice do you think she had in the matter? But no, the answer is obviously leaving them there to die and taking a moral high road, because they're children of the enemy

Planning was done under Obama. Trump greenlit it.

An American died and an Osprey lost, but apparently it was an intelligence goldmine.

Rating: 7/10 SUCCESS

kill them, kill their families and kill everyone at their mosques. yes, bomb the fucking mosques, bomb their homes, bomb their hospitals. we do not want them healing, we want them all dead. genocide is the only solution.

I don't wish for it to happen and it's obviously not preferable. I'm just saying if you don't want your children killed then don't be a leader in a terrorist organization. It increases the odds of your children being killed.

They need to stop using these bullshit insertion platforms. Using a dozen little birds with dudes hanging off is legit a better plan at this point.

>"us Trump supporters are just nationalist, we just care about America and Americans"
>Trump oks a military raid on Americans
>"they're terrorists"
>little American girl dead
>"she's brown it's fine"
""""nationalist""""

the onli thing wrong with what you are saying is that those "terrurists" are just normal people fighting an invading saudi army along with several real terrorist organizations like al waeda or isis and to top it off tons of oil mercs paid by arabs like saudi arabia, qatar etc etc.

You are literally fighting a saudi war agains sandal wearing sheppards in a rocky dessert... and you are loosing.

is that the "america first" that trump promised?

>operation greenlit by Trump

Here we go. Every negative will be "greenlit by Trump" and "approved by Trump".

>Trump oks a military raid on Americans

wut

WTF shill, its a secret.

How will anyone know of its relative "success" or "failure"?

>"innocent"
>literally a soldier KIA

>American intellectuals

>Americans in charge of understanding the concept of Commander-in-Chief

>your pic
>fake news
Whoops tautology!

She didn't have any, her father sealed her fate. This is nothing new. Jihadi's routinely use their children for shit exactly like this. They have since 2001, and probably before. Is it tragic? Yes, it is. Is it unjustified? Given the situation no.

Can you imagine the US press freaking out like this because an 8 year old German girl died in an attack during WW2?
>mfw we had thousands of eight year German girls burned alive

>Innocent American

He was a Navy SEAL. He knew what he was getting into.

>Trying to pass off some random Arab terrorist child as American because her dad was born in the U.S.

kek no.

CNN is probably making shit up, but at the same time these kind of raids tend to be authorized by presidents

The buck stops at the President's desk in the Oval Office. I get that you want to smile at his successes and hide from his failures, but really; he is the most powerful man in the country, like him or not

This, how much legitimate and properly contextualized information could we possibly have the next day?

Apparently Yemeni terrorists are Americans now.

I understand that, I just think it's an annoying double standard, because Obama didn't receive the same treatment. It was "drone strike kills 7 in Yemen", not "deadly attack greenlit by Obama".

The reports from the government use methodology that counts all military aged males as combatants and not civilians

Basically if you are male and not a child, you are not a civilian

Yes, we should not kill little future terrorists because they're an arm's length away from their asshole father.

Christ...you definitely are not this country's greatest generation.

15 soldiers have died under the Obama sponsored Operation Inherent Resolve theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/03/obama-doctrine-wars-numbers/474531/

>Wipe them off the face of the earth relentlessly
I prefer a more peaceful solution: ban islam.

>muslims died

Good.

It was Obama that came up with that plan though but left it for the Trump administration to approve.

Why are they even doing raids. Fucking idiots should just spam drones. Haven't they played an RTS game before?

Someone leaked the operation to the enemy from within the US. They got ambushed.

Trump will find the traitor and have him hanged,

haha unbelievably true these days, unfortunately. People join for the profile pic.

political correctness = mass murder

let's not be politically correct. Let's offend them rather than kill them. Let's ban islam instead of murdering them..

It's the humanitarian solution.

>fair game
>in war
The world ain't perfect lad. Especially not during war operations. Your parents should have taught you the gist of that

>Do an operation with Saudi Special Forces
>Be suprised that the enemy is tipped off about your plans

I mean really, I'm betting it was planned to go bad at this point just to have proof of a spy.

I don't trust anything either from a "human rights advocacy group."

Shut up traitor. We are all one Anglosphere. Accept it or desert to the enemy. You'd be flying prop planes if it wasn't for us.

why are you even here?

What about when Obama blew up her father Anwar Al-alaki and his innocent 16 year old son, ya know, her older brother.

>Fuck you

I think the guys that do this for a living are more qualified to approach that problem.

>So why y'all silent?
>He beez a goot boi 2! Dun ya'll beez RAYCISS Sup Forums!

>implying it's not fake news
Yeah, I'm sure ((8 year olds)) are just flying over to Yemen on the regular. Is this the MSM's version of the "my 8 year old niece is crying cuz drumpf"?

probably tens or hundreds of thousands actually

And Romanians, and Italians, and French, And Algerians, And Greeks, and Austrians and Moroccans and Japanese, and Philipinos, and Samoans and .....

Predator drones cant pick up hard drives.

Fuck off Shill

muhfuckin navy seels be killin little ass girls n shiet

they wasn't even provoked, just random ass killing

she wuz "american" n shiet

>Surely if Obama came up with this shit plan
It literally was faggot.

Protip: this operation was planned under Obama

Retarded Ahmed immigrant

I hope you like this Shi'a missile attacking your Sunni brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=Nug3OJhVAto

>living in the Middle East
>a US national

Smart man.
DEVGRU is also trained not to leave any tactical footprint and to make a raid look like a rival gang.

Obama droned hundreds of targets with collateral damage far worse than this

I WALK ALONE I WALK ALO

MY SHADOWS THE ONLY ONE THAT WALKS BESIDE ME

>And an innocent American died

He was almost certainly a rural and suburban retard and also a Drumpf supporter. Literally nothing of value was lost.

It is my understanding through everything about this that I've read and heard that the raid was indeed formulated well before Trump took office but had to be delayed until the lunar conditions provided a moonless night for the raid to take place on in order to provide maximum cover.
However, the raid was done jointly with a team of United Arab Emirate Special Ops, who upon approach were detected before actually reaching their target, which probably completely threw off the conditions on the ground as the two teams would have had to respond immediately to the UAE team being discovered. I can't say with certainty that this one element is what caused the operation to end the way it did, but it probably didn't help any.