Trump humiliates Mexican president, Calls them beaners and cowards, threatens to kill all Mexicans

> I don't need the Mexicans. I don't need Mexico," Trump reportedly told the Mexican president. "We are going to build the wall and you all are going to pay for it, like it or not."

> " You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-01/trump-threatened-send-troops-mexico-stop-bad-hombres-down-there

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/
businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2
zompist.com/latam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5GM1RqWQ1gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America doesnt want spic slave labor anymore

nice fake news faggot

>zerohedge

>you're fake news
time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/

I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF SOUTH AMERICA MY EMPEROR

businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2

>Trump JDAMs a few Cartel mansions
>cartels flee down into south america
>mexico is made great again

It's real. Look at a Drudge. However, that doesn't mean that it's bad news. It's actually really based.

If you stop illegal immigration into the united states from Mexico, then they are forced to solve their own corruption problems. People just run across the border instead of staying to change their country because it is easier.

He meant he knows the Mexican President is in bed with the cartels, and that he was about to buttfuck Mexico to with a giant American monstercock of Freedom.

Buy your cocaine now before the price skyrockets

it would be so fucking funny to watch a bunch of Pitbull-looking cartel faggots get their skulls crushed in by the good old US of A

>tfw the price is always insane because straya

>tfw the money in their safes in unharmed
>All americans get a tax refund

This we need to go Duterte on their asses

>time

As he said, fake news

>Trump offers to clean Mexico's shithole of a country free of charge and Mexico not only complains but calls Trump evil

No, evil is when most of your country is ruled by literal warlord that leave body chunks in the street if someone as much as looks at them the wrong way.

If you threaten to destroy a country's economy, then they are forced to look after themselves. People just run across the boarder instead of staying to die in the chaos. This pushes the notion that they're unstable and allows us to take military action.

For all the people who anyway don't care. There's a current a campgain to make the president look bad, Trump is unfortunely in the middle of the Mexican media manipulation.

Trump said the phone call was friendly. Are you suggesting he's lying?

Donald Trump is a fucking moron, in just 11 days he has dramatically upset the international community. This faggot will be the cause of World War III, and only then will we have to ask "Has meme magic gone too far?"

haha i agree my fellow 4channer, we seriously cannot let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

implying this shit isn't entertaining af

fucking idiot
just google news search and you'll get 20 other articles

It's not clear what he meant by this. I wish Trump could be more to the point.

>Donald Trump is a fucking moron, in just 11 days he has dramatically upset the international community.
Good.

It is 99% fake news, but it sounds good enough.

>after Republicans and Democrats spend decades ignoring immigration laws to give big business cheap labor
>"I don't need the Mexicans. I don't need Mexico"
OH FUCK HE SAID IT OUT LOUD!!!

>20 other articles
Meaning fake news spread fast. And retards read them.

How much do they pay you to shill?

>Donald Trump is a fucking moron, in just 11 days he has dramatically disrupted the global agenda.

FTFY

Give me an example of a source that isnt fake, then.

>worship chaos god
>get chaos president
>we didn't want this to happen

for you lames
fuck the world's feelings and opinions
bums just come with their hands out
Trump is not just slapping hands he's bitch slapping you faggots out of our face

The slaves and their masters are very asshurt

Thank you Kek

This shit is hilarious!

FUCKING CHECKED
KEK WILLS IT

reeeee he's baiting you, you dumb fucking gook

ESL FAGGOTS GET OUT MY COUNTRY

whatever, *also want to apologize for my language :)~

>Implying this isn't why Sup Forums was on the Trump train to begin with

electronic sports league?

>a current a campgain to make the president look bad
>being this blind
Turbo pendejo a la vista.

He is doing his job, he is doing the will of his illuminati masters.

He hasn't realized that world leaders take his threats seriously yet. I'm interested to see what the blowback will ultimately be from his shit talking. A war directly on our southern border is obviously not preferable especially because we are so heavily deployed abroad. At least have the wall built before you start talking shit.

Mexishits BTFO

God damn I love Trump

Trump could make all the cartels extinct in one day?

How you ask?

Well, blame the fact that Mexican cartels are such attentionwhores that they blab away their locations all the time on social media like Twitter and Instagram.

They don't exactly hide where their fancy mansions in Mexico are or where their parties are going to be held at.

Naw bro send the army ahead to create a safety buffer for American workers and God emperor knows what he's doing

I could never imagine obama doing this in a million years. He negotiated with mexico as if they were out equal. They are beholden to us. Trump could just confiscate remittance and cut off their foreign aid. They better be nice to him or the wall will get ten feet higher and they will have to pay even more

they make us all look bad.

> I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it.

He just can't stop winning. I can't imagine how butthurt all the beta nu-males, kikes, spics, and feminazis must be. Absolutely based.

I HOPE this is fake news.

Trump never threatened to send troops to Mexico during his campaign. It actually worries me that he might do that.

zompist.com/latam.html

The last time the US sent armed troops into Latin America was in 1989. The reason why the US has been so hands off with Latin America ever since the 80's and 90's is because of how much influence and numbers Hispanics have in the US.

I don't want to send armed troops into Mexico because it will mean a lot of collateral damage and a lot of civilians killed. I can imagine the headlines of "you killed my grandmami in Mexico!" The Hispanics of the US will riot if we go into Mexico and start killing people. It will be very violent and turbulent, and may kill the Republican party.

Nobody is paying me a dime, I just have an actual, informed opinion that Donald Trump is going to be the worst President in 100 years, he has absolutely no fucking idea what he is doing and is nothing more than a bankruptcy artist who grew up with mommy and daddys money. Trump and his corporate cronies will do nothing more than continue to privatize the remaining resources on Earth, widening the wealth gap to a level never before seen. It's alright though, the faggots on this board seem totally fine being ruled by a childish baby who will run this country into the ground due to his massive ego and complete lack of international tact. The only good thing Trump has done thus far is taking us out of the Trans Pacific Partnership. Can't wait to see how badly he'll continue to fuck things up in 11 more days. Impeachment when, you faggots?

8 years you dirty rat. Bask in the light or go fuck off into the shadows

>ZeroHedge
>fake news
no

For what? Calling them out on their bullshit?

>US police action
>in Mexico
Would fucking sign the fuck up right now. So sick of the narco trash and all the fucking leftist inner city trash in America buying their product.
Two birds one stone.

O P E R A T I O N

CLEANSING FIRE

IS A GO

Kill the bad hombres here too please

>he has dramatically upset the international community. This faggot will be the cause of World War III

awesome

Get ready. Extra lifting, get in very good shape, etc. We must be ready to go to war against both the internal enemies and external enemies.

how many separate times has the wall gotten 10 feet higher? If they keep this shit up, they won't be getting sunlight anymore

We could hold our own in the 2 days it would take to recall all our boys back from all the other third world shitholes to fight in another third world shithole.

anons seriously, Mexicans are not that bad
most actually care about their image and try to fit in but obviously have to balance keeping their culture and becoming Camo wearing Americans
blacks have been around civilization for 300 years and they still walk around with their loin cloths sticking out of their pants.
It's a shame the Mexican gangs and younger idiots trying to emulate a perceived image ruined the other well behaved Mexicans who were actually advancing themselves socially.

America didn't really want them here from the start so she didn't set up any process for inclusion / assimilation.
Puerto Ricans are the worst though, I'd keep 10 Mexicans for every 1 PR deported.
Mexi bros sorry it came to this but we had to defeat Hillary and you guys were a good meme

lmao, ok since you ask nicely :)

That feel when the wealth gap is because poor people are stupid

nah.

I'm just lazy.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=5GM1RqWQ1gs