Has anyone looked at the American flag on the Moon with a really powerful telescope on Earth?

Has anyone looked at the American flag on the Moon with a really powerful telescope on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkaNqud_VxU
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang'e_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

>posts nasa photos
i meant real photos from everyday people not photoshop

those are taken from apollo

what about from earth?

fake news

Flag ? look like a dot to me

If you stand in front of a wire fence with binoculars, then zoom out, you will literally not be obstructed by the fence in front of you. A really powerful telescope is unable to look at the moon like you think.

I have been to the Apollo sites (11, 14 and 16). You can't walk withing 300 metres of them.

At 14 and 16, you can clearly see the bleached-white flags (sun fade) and the bases of the LM.

At 11, the flag was knocked over, but the LM base is in mint condition.

>I have been to the Apollo sites (11, 14 and 16). You can't walk withing 300 metres of them.

what

youtube.com/watch?v=QkaNqud_VxU

>I have been to the Apollo sites (11, 14 and 16). You can't walk withing 300 metres of them.

Sorry, "Within."

I did and I noticed this unusual slogan on the flag. It says something like
".... el can't melt .... ...ams."

Has anyone else seen this? Any idea what it could mean. I suspect it's been left as a message.

kek, did you remote view them?

>Sorry, "Within."
He meant the studios were they filmed them.

I don't know.

But mythbusters had someone pointed an extremely powerful laser at a device left on the moon designed to reflect light back at the earth. Might have been the lander it's self.

There is definitely a lander on the moon, or some kind of device.

Rode out to them on a heavily modified Patria Pasi (electric, all armor removed, room for 3) and walked closer in an A8M-Mk II suit.

My dad who works at NASA let me come in and look at the moon through one of their big telescopes and I look at the flag. It was there, still flapping in the wind.

One moment, let me just fire up my backyard 10m telescope array.

Camel can't melt smoked hams

Thanks for helping, nipponbro. That seems to be the right answer.

Yes the have since the camera is looking down all you see is the shadow and pole

Thanks Pete, but I'm a Frenchbro under cover.

it looks like the frence flag now

When will globecucks give up on their satanic ball earth theory?

How did you get there?

>Has anyone looked at the American flag on the Moon with a really powerful telescope on Earth

The lack of atmosphere on the moon means the UV rays and other radiation have bleached the flag white

So no, because it's the French flag now.

That would be incredibly challenging, as the light reflected from the moon would fry even a majority of the high-end telescopes

Obviously faked by (((Hollywood))). You can't get on the moon with imperial system

Even the crash sites on the Ascent Modules for some are documented. Apollo 11 we do not know where it hit, 12 yes, 13 burned in Earth Orbit, so on.

Yes in 1969 we landed and walked on the Moon. Apollo 16 was my favorite. I loved when Duke rips the box from the Burial Shrine at house rock and he struggled with the fiber optics attached and then struggled to put the "box" in a sample bag. If you have a very old copy of the NASA film "Nothing so Hidden" you can plainly see this. No wonder they drove 5 km to get their! America, baby!

UV rays would have bleached it by now, so it's white.

not literally you dumb leaf
when a probe was sent over the moon a few years back and took pictures

great video

Two stage spacecraft from KXTA. 45 minutes to orbit, 12 hours before TLI, 3 days to lunar orbit, touchdown at MINISTRY 4 hours later.

It's gone now because solar radiation.

france confirmed first country on the moon

kek

kek

Damn picture is sideways. See the shrine with the box? Those are bundles of the wires running down that are black. Duke was almost tangled up ripping the box from the shrine. There a two 10' pyramid side by side. Hard to see the second one because it's behind this one. I would love the go pro chest camera of Duke but NASA said to fuck off on a FOIA.

Sorry but Turn the photo to the right 90.

This shit is not easy to get from NASA. Sup Forums are the only ones to see this.

Rode your mom.

The moon has an orbit right? We have tons of satellites orbiting the earth why not throw a google satellite up there and Google moon that shit?

Serious replies only please.

NICE CGI!

ha ha Euro-peons are still butthurt about the fucking moon landing while they are steadily swallowed by the Islamic tide

Are the rapefugees a conspiracy too?

Lookup "LRO" to see the moonlanding sites. Not from earth, but from lunar orbiting satellite.

> nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

Your looking in the wrong place try the set of 2001 space Odyssey

rebosting for the autistic

delusional faggot alert weewooweewoo

you need at least 2 telescopes back to back to see it, one telescope isnt powerful enough of lens

No doubt NASA won't give shit even in a FOIA!
No way NASA will allow any real monitoring of the moon. To many precious minerals. Remember Armstrong SD he saw the crystals about the size of a walnut? NASA will not show one! They would never allow Google an orbit.

Maybe the Chinese will reveal the truth once and for all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang'e_5

What about the image? Too Freaky for a slant head? It's real buddy.

What's Ministry do, science base?

Is that your dads project?

its a fucking speck NASA is gonna have to a better job

They won't.

I love that scientists don't give a shit about disproving the non believers. They have better things to do with their expensive toys.

i dont know
also checked

My picture proves that the holocost was fake check it

MINISTRY does a few things and has a few different bases within itself. I was at the Yeager Air Force Base and Research Station. (OYSTER)

>there are really people on Sup Forums that think the moon landings were false
>these are the kinds of people that reply to you

Never
A
Straight
Answer

Yeah it so cool when people make unsubstantiated claims!

Sure you can. If you have the brain capacity to use more than the power of 10, you can do anything.

>kxta
That's area 51. If your not larping then what was the mission?

>Has anyone looked at the American flag on the Moon with a really powerful telescope on Earth?

That would be impossible, but its shadow has been photographed from lunar orbit. Flags should be white now thanks to to a lot of ultraviolet light.

>it's gone now because it was never there in the first place
ftfy

dead

newfag

will this work on niggers?

How would you know it's not the Indian flag? They sent a probe up there that literally took a designated shit and supposedly their flag came out.

My AFSC was 13A4. Mission specialty was reactor repair for Yeager's #2 Reactor.

>mexico

>backyard

lol nice try, amigo

isnt the flag a french flag now from radiation?

I shpould add my previous AFSC was 13N3 before.

Whiter than a drunken Finn's ass streaking down Mannerheimintie on Midsummer's Eve.

this is bigfoot meeting with aliens irrefutable proof

it's real buddy

No you retard telescopes cant see flags on the moon. Even hubble couldnt do that