youtube.com/watch?v=xh8pYscW2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70
youtube.com/watch?v=v50RFjI0czQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you lose again Drumpftards

> Anonymous
> using ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I died a little inside

how does it feel to have the culture that you once supported turned against you? feels good huh? HUH? DOESN'T IT FEEL GREAT?

But its not this culture.

>What went wrong?
Somewhere around Am*nd* T***

Because SJWs captured the Anonymous movement. The original movement was about being against scientology.

Anonymous is a world government.

They are the Jews now.

that twitter account is run by some nobody

Normies happened.
It used to be a Sup Forums meme with some hackers providing OC, then normies started taking it seriously and turned it into what it is today.

Sounding familiar?
It's happening here too.

Who the fuck runs this account, seriously? How the fuck did this account amass a million followers? Why that one?

anonymous is run by the CIA now

We iz anunamos
We i5 Lego
We huve now forgavnes
We remambur evarting
Expel Uz

The fucking RPing anonymous does is the cringiest shit in the world.

The original fedora tippers.

Anonymous were a bunch of Sup Forumstards who just wanted to stir shit up. The ones that could actually hack got busted and went to work for intelligence agencies in exchange for not getting ass raped on the daily in prison. Anonymous is just a goofy meme now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xh8pYscW2UU

you think this is the same anonymous of olden times??

it isn't

Anonymous was appropriated by far left cuckolds a long time ago.

I don't align with most of you guys ideologically, but I'm glad you exist. Sup Forums is the most reminiscent of old Sup Forums-user we've had in a long time.

Anonymous went full retard even before moot left.

Didn't Sup Forums already publicly disavowed them.

It was always full of Sup Forumstards anyway.

God I miss old anonymous
It used to be ZERO political leanings
It was just for lulz
It was just raiding Habbo Hotel, rigging online polls, and the occasional doxxing of animal abusers.

Now its just lefty fags who want to use "anonymous" as some kind of soap box to reinforce their vision of the world.

Its such a cancer

>What went wrong?

The real guys are still in jail.

Occupy Democrats have been larping in their place since like 2009.

Anonymous wasn't supposed to stand for anything. Most of the people who use the name and Guy Fawkes symbol probably don't even know the origins.

Even back in the old days, whenever things were being organized, usually on IRC, there were leaders. Those leaders came and went as the different raids were taking place, and no one knew who they actually were, that was the whole point. Unfortunately that tiny bit of structure that "Anonymous" used was enough to infiltrate and turn it.

It wouldn't have been hard to just quietly replace the ones organizing shit with those sympathetic to your cause. Add to that the progressively more structured style of anonymous, "official" Twitter accounts, websites etc, and you have an organization ripe for infiltration.

It was already dying when the replacement was ramped up anyway. So it was no great loss, but its still cringey to see what they've become.

Sup Forums today is a much better example of the ideal that the original Anonymous stood for. Ideas take hold, anons put together stuff, share it and stuff happens. Without leaders and without central organization of any kind we become a shifting mass of chaos, and out of that chaos occasionally things of note coalesce and happen.

I am glad someone still gets it right and remembers. Sup Forums started the holr project chanology bullshit that led to extreme moral faggotry. Then "Anoymous" became their own gay shit like they were trying to hack the gibson. As cliche as it sounds now, Sup Forums did things for the lulz back then and now it does it for the memes while "Anonymous" is some moralfaggotry that came from it.

Keep in mind Anonymous isn't even a shadow of what it once was. Before Occupy, the entirety of Lulzsec was v& and completely disbanded. A core member, Sabu, turned informant for the NSA and FBI and turned against his only true friends in the world.

Sabu, after cutting a deal with our government aided in the creation of Antisec, the group singlehandedly responsible for creating the Occupy movement and associating Guy Fawkes with Anonymous. That was a favor to Warner Brothers, as the proceeds of the sales of these "anti-government protest masks" line the pockets of the 1% they're supposedly frustrated with.

Anonymous is a honeypot organization now and ANYONE LARPing around in a trademarked mask, chanting hivemind lunacy deserved to be put out of their misery.

Jail or working for the feds in Cyber Warfare/Cyber Espionage.

Imagine what those retards could do with the assets of the CIA or MI6.

Its amazing that this many people have so little to do that they go out and try to live their "fight club" fantasies where they are as cool as brad pitt and his group.

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

Contrarian Children.

Found the cuckboy

nihilism is the real redpill

>trump is goldman sachs candidate
u triggered me with satire

Very few of us oldfags have stayed after all the other competitors have risen and fallen over the past 11 years, and those of us who are still here have grown up since the days of stupid masks and autistic movie speeches.

Most of the ones that left for Reddit and other shitholes never grew up and still believe that shit.

I'd rather be a cuck than a nazi

Pretending to be moralfags during Scientology attracted actual moralfags.

so real world meme warfare

the things you learn on Sup Forums...

Anonymous from Sup Forums got their board "culturally enriched" by normies that were brought in partly from Rage comics being raped to death by reddit and 9gag so everyone who wasn't a middle/highschool hipster migrated from their newly-made-mainstream board to Sup Forums which politics itself is inherently boring to disinterested chads and millenials going to college on mom and dads dime smoking weed and experimenting (both sexuality and with psychedelics) like good goy degenerates tagging along a dozen hackers who like to think they were the core of anonymous, calling themselves "lulzsec" and other cringy as fuck shit, when the core was actually the memes and content creators. these creators borrowed from other content that was licensed so this free unlicensed meme content kept being monetized by jews for normies, so when the oldguard were making memes on Sup Forums and still on Sup Forums I think when pepe and wojak started getting posted on reddit and normie boards it was agreed to associate pepe with unpopular themes like nazis and racism, after poopoo peepee didnt work. this crossed with real redpilled old-old Sup Forums and the redpill transfered to already popular memes and from there this "idea disease" has been spreading across all the boards and to normies slowly as well as evidenced by there being an r/thedonald and other groups online being created on reddit.

antifa favorite movies
>fight club
>v for vendetta

LulzSec was the last activist faction of Anonymous that had anything to do with the original group, and they got Holocausted by the US government in 2013 for hax

We r anomalous.
We donut 4giv
We donut 4get

>now

It's been like that for nearly half a decade if not longer at this point

Congratulations then I guess

>Implying we aren't the real Anonymous.

These faggots are Soros co-opted shills.

They let the memes consumed them

But I never supported newfag "culture".

They've been run by the FBI since 2010.

>drumpf meme
It's not even an argument.

>anti-first amendment
Says the group literally burning things and breaking windows to shut someone up.

>they are the Jews now
No we are the jews and the goyim will pay

You went wrong. Because you think anyone go gets an "user" sounding twitter is automatically speaking for all of us. Heck we're all so different in most aspects, except being anti-paid=media and anti-globalism. There's no "single user" here.

Should probably get some names to those faces so the Secret Service can ask them exactly what they mean by "Any means necessary"

checked
They should never have went public, now its normie infested.

There's probably about a dozen different shitbags on Twitter that claim to represent Anonymous, it means nothing

It always was.

>unironically being a we wuz legion faggot
>any year

What was the FBI doing in Canada? They looked frail as fuck and they were holding up some gay ass signs about muh feels

It's the fate of all memes. Sacrifices had to be made to get a meme as the President.

Damn we better be careful before they order some pizzas

Honestly, anonymous has always been the smart and amusing arm of Sup Forums. Lulzsec was actually witty and funny, with their glorious pirate vessel. Sabu was a very cool guy. These were people with true hacker skills and a sense of humor.
Unfortunately, without them we're left with the autistic rump of Sup Forums -- those without enough wit, ingenuity, intelligence, political acuity, or hacking skills to make anything happen. Now we just have a spergy cess pool of virgins and boys with daddy issues who want to suck Trump's weenie. Sad!!!

Sup Forums is Anonymous

This meme was actually true until recently IMO. Now all the neocons are neolibs, and HRC is the big-money candidate with 2x the campaign budget

you're butthurt is why

the sweet sounds of liberals crying and screaming. I like to sit back and close my eyes pretending you're in the ovens burning

I was about to post something like this but you saved me the effort.

They were good times, though.

more like \_(ツ)_/¯

When and where did this happen?

welcome to the bluepill my child... you have nothing to lose but your chains.. and nothing to gain but the world

threads are all really terrible YLYL threads that always are just the retarded normie banana-posting meme or losers posting their dicks or tits to bait other people to post their nudes but everyone is likely just an ugly fat loser catfishing other catfishers, or their selling a webcam pay2watch sites, its devoid of any intelligence or creativity.

>now

You're retarded. The Scientology raids happened relatively late in the game. Before that it was about Habbo raids and doing things for the lelz and invading other boards/websites on before moot cucked out on us.

Nigga...I helped invent the blue pill. Modern leftists have totally lost the plot
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq86Beh3T70

anyone is free to pretend they're part of anonymous to make their opinions seem more qualified than just your average fucktarded idiot.

we need to disease Sup Forums back to normalcy

That isn't what I look like at all. Also, I don't vape. Vaping is for reddit faggots.

Casualties of the Meme War.

They always were. They have no connection to Sup Forums anyway. They just stole the name.

>The original movement was about being against scientology.
Fuck off. The Chanology fags were SJWs, and the whole thing more or less killed Sup Forums.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

The cancer that was removed as an anal polyp and sent into the political larper community before it metastatized.

Checked and kequed

lol

write a blog about it

those were completely different than the live protesting anonymous group, which was full of faggots from other sites like Fark and SA

Yet let some random cuckold with a twitter account under the title of anonymous convince you that he is Sup Forums and we the users arn't?

OP is a fag like always.

Anonymous has been like this since 2007-2008. It has been like this since Chanology when a bunch of proto-redditors and anarkiddies hijacked the label.

Literally nothing new. It's a good thing they've lost all relevance though.

i thought fight club had crypto-fascist themes-
it had a very masculine and anti-materialist edge to it which doesn't quite jive with marxist dialectical-materialist ideology

Sup Forums was never antiauthoritarian. It was pro white and anti-degeneracy. How about you return to reddit now cuck?

>now

that shitty fanclub went to far a long time ago. why anything been done already? youtube.com/watch?v=v50RFjI0czQ

>What went wrong?

Project chanology

(((Anonymous))) has been run by the feds for a long time.
Moot posted that documentary about the hacker group before he left.
You watched it right?

Kinda drunk, can't recall details.

Milo gets shut down from time to time, it is 100% up to the college whether or not this happens. These faggots just held signs. They have not and will never intimidate anybody. The only effect they might have on Trumps presidency is that they will bolster his support as people will want to separate themselves as far away as possible from this human filth.

h-heyyy what are some of your interests ffriend...?