Watch Audi's new feminist wage gap Super Bowl commercial

Watch Audi's new feminist wage gap Super Bowl commercial

youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34

You know what to do...dislike button

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34
youtube.com/watch?v=eEM-9n9m310
jpost.com/International/BMW-expresses-profound-regret-for-Nazi-ties-in-public-apology-447229
youtu.be/FYDv-FOvLHU?t=147
youtube.com/watch?v=sV9fhBwIGO8
carscoops.com/2016/06/new-2017-mercedes-benz-g550-4x42-coming.html
popularmechanics.com/cars/trucks/a21928/ezra-dyer-mercedes-g-wagen-g-squared/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

600 likes to 7k dislikes nice

Bump

We should boycott German products, especially "made in Germany" ones.

Who buys Audi's beside rich white men?

I don't understand how they think this will help them sell more cars. Seems like you a horrible marketing move.

That like/dislike ratio.

Bump

Rich white men don't buy Audi.

lolol

Bet you this runs before lady Gaga

What the fuck?

There has to be a logical explanation for a company like Audi to waste precious Super Bowl commercial time to get involved in politics.

Did the beancounting Jews really approve of this? Do they expect to sell more cars?

>youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34
Disliked.

>Audigger cucks

LMAO

Mercedes Benz MASTER RACE

Audi is a frequent advertiser on Breitbart.

Not sure why the super bowl is getting so cucked...madison avenue ad agencies must be 84% globalist

youtube.com/watch?v=eEM-9n9m310

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The black guy walked in and they all stopped talking. Thought they were just gonna all run.

I am beginning to think these companies do this shit to rile angry men up on purpose. Budweiser did this last year with their Amy Schumer commercials, and there was a huge backlash, but the company is still selling strong and their latest video got a lot of likes.

>What do I tell my son?
>That he will have to hold himself back so others feel adequate?
>That he will face far harsher penalties for the same actions, both socially and in a court of law?
>That he will be expected to work until the day he dies and be happy about it?

Who cares.

What is the reason they put that tall ass nigger there? For the sake of diversity or something deeper?

BMW is better

The E30 and E46 is GOTYAY as far as german cars go.

>those empty gas stations
>no visible lines or other cars
>Asshole smile and patronizes the bikers
Born to be an asshole is more like it

I have had several M cars, gonna switch to AMG soon.

>BMW

jpost.com/International/BMW-expresses-profound-regret-for-Nazi-ties-in-public-apology-447229

KEK
E
K

>BMW EXPRESSES 'PROFOUND REGRET' FOR NAZI TIES IN PUBLIC APOLOGY

Audi is the brand for numales

Disliked. Thanks brother.

Good man. Planning to get a E63 soon as well with the new facelift model.

>jpost.com/International/BMW-expresses-profound-regret-for-Nazi-ties-in-public-apology-447229

Hmmm that's pretty lame. Didn't Hitler drive a mercedes though?

youtu.be/FYDv-FOvLHU?t=147

Never had any of the M series or AMG. Why are you making the switch? I'm curious.

Really me too, waiting on US order banks to open

Asian's love Audi for some reason. Only ever see them in them.

I know this sounds like bullshit but I was shopping for and considering buying an A6 next month. Looks like Mercedes E Class it is!

Fuck Audi

> a sport car thats an automatic

New E is sick. The interior styling is far superior to Audi or BMW. You won't be disappointed.

Comfort level, fuel consumption, reliability and cost of maintenance.

BMWs M series are nowhere near as comfy and posh like the Merc AMGs. AMG parts last longer and MUCH MUCH cheaper than BMW parts.

Drawback is, AMG still lack performance when comparing to the M class in terms of acceleration, top speed and especially handling.

But hey, I'm not a racer and I would rather travel 200mph in relative peace while listening to Shadilay instead of hearing my exhaust all the fucking time which can be deafening.

rich white mens wives.

If you're looking for more sportier, get the CLS.

Waiting for the authorized dealer, depending on my trade in with my current E250 i might get it loan free.

>semi-automatic is bad for muh gearbox

Mercs ain't VW.

Wrong. Only corporate cocksuckers get Audi because they're the cheapest compared to Mercs and Beemers.

what about heckler and koch?

The only problem I had with the E class was that they are only getting 4 cylinder models right now. I just can't get past that. I know the AMG will get here eventually but that's out of my price range. I'd consider waiting for for the 450 model but my dealer doesn't have a date on that yet. 241 horsepower just isn't going to cut it.

Mercedes smokes BMW in interior styling. The new 5 series interior looks meh to me. Looks like every other BMW Interior for the last 10 years.

Then get the CLS.

Yeah I agree 241 is weak.

Can confirm. I work at a specialty German repair shop. The M3 and M4 are superior to a C63 but everything else Mercedes absolutely dominates. The feel of effortlessly cruising at 150mph in a S65 is what I imagine cruising in a Leer jet is like.

>BMW interior

You are like a baby. Look at this

I'm not at all a fan of the CLS styling. Not saying it's bad but it's not for me.

Pretty much every modern supercar and high performance vehicle of any caliber is an auto. You can't shift faster than a modern auto.

7 series is maximum comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=sV9fhBwIGO8

>never ride on Merc AMG

It is a really good automatic transmission that multiple modes for efficiency, comfort and sporty performance, as well as convenient shift paddles on the steering wheel for direct manual control.

>pic non-related: So this thing came in today. 250k for the green one paint is a 20k option on it
Had to drive it to the showroom 10 min drive. Sucks getting in and out
damn thing is wide I mean really wide.
It is an official road-legal production SUV in the world. Crazy. But I love it

I thought the 4x4 g550 was Europe only?

>little 3 series kiddiemobiles

They're not supercars like these other guys are posting. But they drive well, are reliable, have a large aftermarket for parts, and most importantly are easy to work on.

MEAN FAT WHITE KIDS

Out of those three the BMW is the most beautiful.
The mix of the leather and the bit of metal is gorgeous, the panel looks beautiful, the thing I don't like about it is the screen.
The Merc comes next, button overload and I really don't like the digital dash, but that's probably down to taste, if you prefer a digital dash it might be for you. The seats and the wheel are gorgeous as well though.
The Audi looks like they've taken a VW and added some metal finish to make it a bit more upper class, but otherwise it really looks a bit bland compared to the two, the screen is pretty standart and the wheel proportions are off.

>reliable

kek. Don't lie. They are fun vehicles, but not reliable.

That is the old audi 6 interior this is the new one.

Not anymore. MB sells this ridiculous SUV to the whole world right now.

carscoops.com/2016/06/new-2017-mercedes-benz-g550-4x42-coming.html

Just trolling, but I do find the 3 series to be quite tiny.

I like 5ers and 7ers.

Like most old cars, they will be expensive and a pain in the ass if you can't fix anything yourself. If you can, the community is great, information on problems/repairs is abundant, and parts can be had cheap if you shop around.

This thread again?

Her family is rich enough to buy an Audi,so I think she'll be fine.

And who the hell is Mark Dice?

So this one is better, I'll admit. They fixed the steering wheel. The screen got much worse though. Doesn't look as silly as the BMW one, but it looks like they've stuck an iPad on the dash.
The dash has the same problems as before. I don't know if it's just the mix of the black and the white leather with only a few metal finishes on the BMW, but the Audi looks so much more bland, while I think the Merc is a bit trying too hard to seem luxurios. The Audi is underdesigned, the Merc overdesigned. But still - it's a huge step forward.

I always lease these types of cars and trade up every 3 years the warranty is up. If it Flys, floats, drives or fucks lease it.

S6 was my first lease car. Totally solid car. Trouble-free.

The merc in all black looks less flashy. I would never do a brown/white leather combo. The AMG E interior in black looks better than pic above.

The parts are expensive unless you have old ones, which is fairly standard for any car. Buddy has a 2011 335i we mess with, he has broken shit all the time and as the ex-mechanic, I get to help all the time.

Fun to drive, peppy after the ECU piggy back to up the boost, but expensive to keep.

The G-class is to Europe, what the Hummer was to the United States.

I accidentally took delivery of one on Hitler's birthday

Why does anyone spend so much eff on a car

95% Dislike

The carbon fiber finish is a bit overkill, it looks better than a metal finish though. The speakers are a perfect example of what I'm taking about when saying overdesigned - but I have to admit, yeah, it's absolutely gorgeous.

I have quite a bit of disposable income.

What is the purpose of this?

I love how all the instrumentation in my E32 just lights up with a soft red that doesn't distract or ruin night vision.

Granted, it doesn't matter much when there are tons of headlights and other lights glaring at you anyway, but on an actual dark road, I definitely wouldn't want anything bright or distracting in the interior.

>M-MUH AESTHETICS

BMW tryharding at muh interior to compete with Mercedes with shitty gimmicks like this that fucks with night vision.

not buying merican' not buying a caddi

GTFOOOOOOO

>Hummer
Sold out to Chink.

Germans make thing overprowered.

>I meet Ronnie, who has a 1995 Chevrolet Silverado with Dana 60 axles and 46-inch tires. It's the tallest truck on the beach. "That Mercedes badge is the last thing I expected!" he says. "That's got more ground clearance than my truck, and with smaller tires." He's right. That's the magic of portal axles. The sand would have to be a lot deeper than this to challenge the G-Squared.

popularmechanics.com/cars/trucks/a21928/ezra-dyer-mercedes-g-wagen-g-squared/

Unlike the Humvee, the G Wagen is actually competent and comfortable.

Nothing compares to German engineering, styling and finish. Maybe Cadillac has gotten better idk though haven't been in a new one.

Mercedes 6x6 master race

British cars are better

I will not watch it
cuck

>Cuckdillac
>nigga mobile

Nope. Would rather get a fucking Lexus tbqhwyfampai.

>Maybe Cadillac has gotten better idk though haven't been in a new one.

Escalade is one of the badass SUVs, but still glorified chevy suburban.

Jaguar is a big piece of shit so is Range Rover. They are both owned by TATA now and Indian company. Poo in Loo mobile.

nigga you aint even tryin

This. Best British cars are Aston Martin and Rolls Royce because they stay British.

>glorified land cruiser

Nah

Holy shit. With this, Budweiser, kapernick, and lady Gaga there's no way I'm watching the super bowl this year.

Does the NFL like their ratings to continue to get worse?

>here is a thing that doesn't exist
>we are against that thing
>being against that non-existent thing makes us good
>buy our products because we are good

>Does the NFL like their ratings to continue to get worse?

Be a good goy and watch.

>pickup
>SUV
Nips don't even use toyotas in their military. They use Komatsus and Mitsubishi ripoffs of Jeep.

A glorified land cruiser is much better than a glorified chevy suburban in terms of everything.

Hilux is a good for shoestring armies.

ISIS loves them

he was the one manning the pumps

Yes because they're technicals. A poor man's IFV. Toyotas don't make military hardware.

Why do present day Germans emphasize on emotions over facts?

Where has their scientific/ argumentative rigor gone?

Poorfag here, thinking about getting a Toyota 86. Is this a decent car or should I be looking for something else.

Argentina

This is true had a landcruiser kept if for 10 years car is tough as nails. Landcruiser are know to be tough. I think Toyota sponsored ISIS though. Never seem a ISIS drive anything besides Toyota trucks or SUVs.

We see some of its cool shits such as toaster-oven, dual boiler espresso machine, etc. in that movie, Beyond the Reach.

It is for a fucking rich cowboy.

Get 4 door performance/rally car like a Subaru WRX with AWD

Isis Toyota parade