Why is Sup Forums Obsessed with these Guys Lately?

Serious answers only please

It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.

Pretty fucking sad.

It's basically a forced meme because of their ugly facial surgery.
They are 2 brothers that hosted a science TV show in France for close to 10 years.

Reason why you see Bogposting is because we have a large amount of 17-19 y-o on Sup Forums that left Sup Forums because Sup Forums has hit rock bottom

can someone pls give these morons a quick rundown of what's been going on?

>Sup Forums has hit rock bottom

>>Ultimate Bogpill
>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Thanks for the info, anons.

Can someone give me a really lengthy rundown on these two?

No problem man

Fuck you

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens, rumoured to be multiple species
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control France with an iron but fair fist
>All EU policy must be personally authorised by the Bogdanoffs
>Said to be intimidating in private
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Only people in the world who have total control over George Soros
>The Bogdanoff twins are the real inventors of Bitcoin
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Know the coordinates to the lost city of Atlantis
>Have unrestricted access to Area 51
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>(cont)
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQs
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>At war with Elon Musk
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week and are fluent in over 10 languages including ancient Greek and Latin
>Only people in the world able to fully understand ancient Egyptian scriptures
>Saved Europe from destruction with a single phone call
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

who did they call? when they saved europe?

You neglected to mention that they in fact have JFK's missing brain and have made it interface with a computer

yo could someone give me quick rundown on these guys?

Just fucking look at them

It's just pure shit posting like most of Sup Forums

anyone have a quick rundown on these two?

Tbh if they got rid of all of that, what would be left?

>shaving your toes
Why? Go full hobbitmode