The Blackhole of Hope

Leafs are done, we are fucked. TRUMP PLEASE anex us nuke us i dont care, this land and it's people are fucked.
the libs and NDP are destroying Canada, normies talk about re-electing both parties because MUH RACISM and PROGRESSIVE VALUES.

This cant happen, we must fight back. There must be some HOPE.
Get in here leafs we have work to do.

do it faggots. there is no hope for us. end it. be merciful.

>taking the black pill this hard

SORT YOURSELF OUT

you need to be sorted, raked, and bagged

Alright Ill do it.

It will be very big, the big cuck will fall. I will save your country trust me, my word is my bond.

Dahnald, I have finally found you. I never expected you to hide in Universe #911, now hand over the delegates.

Not true you hopeless gimp. Its time for Max Bernier to fuck shit up and get shit done. Also if we can promote the libertarian party enough we could push the NDP and Liberals into fringe status like the PQ. There's still hope.

Hopefully Pence just instinctively unloads the entire DC power grid on his ass when he visits the White House next week

*coughs up dudeweedlmao smoke reading that
*it's actually solo vape

nuke melbourne too

"It's not the job of the government to give money to businesses", he said at the 2016 Manning Centre Conference in Ottawa. "I think people understand that. Small businesses don't have the connections or the time to get a handout from the government."[13]

holy shit WE NEED THIS MAN. not that jew kike (((kevin O'leary))) - who supports the current flood of migrants

I like mad max, but he's not gonna win. People love (((O'Leary))) only because they assume that since he's a businessman, he's the exact same as Trump, and he will win the leadership bid.

The solution is very easy, just remove the leaf from your flag...

fuckin kek. these never get old.

SPICE FAGGOTS

Eventually Trump's going to get sick of the Faggot letting sandniggers use Canada as a base-camp for jihad in the US. Expect the Faggot to be overthrown by US forces long before 2019.

Ottawa user here. When I see American tanks rolling along the 417, I'll fall to my knees and weep with joy.

Inshallah

You know most people think this CBC shit is absolute garbage right?

lol

>most people
Random Sup Forumslock thinks he knows 30 Million people enough to predict what they like.

kys

Someone dial 1-800-Freedom in this thread?

Does it actually work