HWNDU Roleplay

If you were lucky enough to be in Jew York in this timeline, and ended up at HWNDU, what would be your name/persona?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=chingz_n_changz
twitter.com/PaperboyPrince/status/826997732845969409
thecampaignbook.com/,
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
youtube.com/watch?v=mp-L80MmGwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the cuckening of antifa

kek lord of the faggots

BRITTANY IS MY GF I CLAIMED HER

JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS
JOJO GREAT DAYS
>JOJO GREAT DAYS

sauce on pic related

but i did

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=chingz_n_changz

BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES
WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY
BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES

JACKIE

JACKIE

TRAPS ARE GAY
STOP MASTURBATING
READ THE /fit/ STICKY

Can someone give us an update on milkman?

did he get kicked out?

Stop looking at your phone like an autist

>tfw no gf

Crocodile Dunshitpost.

>tfw no gf

JACKIE

>implying these fags are fromNY
only one is blart is he's not a complete autist or a nazi

Hang on, that guy in the grey beanie. Isn't that the shill from last night?

fuck if i know

i'm a fat white guy with no beard and no swag

ROSE I WILL BUY YOU ROSES ONE DAY!!
>ROSE I WILL BUY YOU ROSES ONE DAY!!

OOOOOOOOO BASED CHINK
LOVE YOU F@M

JACKIE
>JACKIE
JACKIE
>JACKIE
JACKIE
>JACKIE
JACKIE
>JACKIE
JACKIE
>JACKIE
JACKIE
>JACKIE
JACKIE
>JACKIE

SUPERSTAR
JACKIE
FUCKING
Sup Forums

IN THE HOUSE

GET IN HERE

BEACH FANSERVICE EPISODE BEST EPISODE

JACKIEEEEEEE

JACKIE "im on the fence" CHAN

You can't save the white race without pussy. Well he's got a point.

JACKIE

PAPER IS ON HIS WAY
twitter.com/PaperboyPrince/status/826997732845969409

JACKIE IS HERE
FUCK I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP
THIS STREAM IS RUINING MY LIFE
FUUUCK

Dank peen

This pic is so fucking cool man

I would be Uncle Chang

JACKIE
THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST EPISODE OF SEASON 2

TRAPS ARE GAY
STOP MASTURBATING
READ THE /fit/ STICKY
LIFT WEIGHTS

Jackie hour

>It's a Jackie comeback episode

WE NEED A VILLAIN
>or this wont work

TOP 10 RETURNS AFTER A TRAINING ARC

>>DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

>tfw no adidasgirl gf

PLAY THIS PLEASE

SkullBeard or Wizard (neopyrene mask)

Jackie came in his leather jacket looking like a badass to make Rose his waifu

paper wont deliver

we need a villain so bad

Ludwig Borga

>it's a jackie episode

did i miss something

are they together ?

should i go? i live literally 10mins away from Astoria in Elmhurst

i'm a hot girl tho, afraid i might be raped by a hoard of SJW or horny desperate neo nazi's

Jackie has become a bad boy who rides a motorcycle in this new season, but his heart is still gold.
I fucking love it.

PUNISHED JACKIE

yellow shades and pubechin, but they fucked off

TRAPS ARE GAY
BUT LIKING TRAPS ISN'T GAY

>all those hugs for Jackie
>tfw all these genuine friendships forged through this shitty art project

:')

I live 30 min drive from HWNDU.

I was out there Saturday until they divided us.

Should I go back out Friday? Should I sacrifice sleep and go out every work night? Is this the only happening I'll ever have a chance of being part of?

Will you make me a meme?

jackie looks like the fonz

Can someone make an intro of HWNDU using the Yu Yu Hakusho intro, shit speaks the exact feeling of Comfy hours with Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=mp-L80MmGwI

>Running in a crowd in a faceless town, I need the touch of a friend.

>In the countryside I wander far and wide the isolation gets me again.

>I don't know where to go when I feel like crying oh my,

>It's time to open myself to something new, I want to stop-and grow up like you.

(Jesus part)
>Then suddenly my power and confidence starts swelling up magically erupt, and it's all because of kindness that I feel, FROM PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

>Then suddenly my intuition and wisdom grow, and then I know, that most of all I sense compassion wield into strangers wherever I go.

>THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP!

>post yfw jackie becomes the villain of season 7

antifas are swarming the place and nobody seems to care

>real humanbean
THANKS

Paper is allways on his way

why are we watching a bunch of Sup Forumslacks party

/comfy/ stream lads, cheers

When did they remove the barrier?

When's the last time Jackie appeared?

WE NEED MY WAIFU THERE!!!!

JACKIE

RUV YOU BRUV

How can americans have social meetings without booze?

GO NIGGER WE NEED A BIGGER CAST

are you rose?
>ill stop

OH SHIT

LIKING TRAPS IS GAY TOO
STOP MASTURBATING
READ THE /fit/ STICKY

>implying you're better than Rose
If so, preemptive claim

now

GIVE ME A RUNDOWN OF THE PAST 2 HOURS NOW

Oh ye of little faith.

noo what :( im heartbroken

based jackie Sup Forums fucking all the bitches

7 IS COMING OUT 2017 TBD

>it's a hokey reunion episode
happy valentine's day

>NIGGER KEEPING HIS WORD
how could i be so foolish?

The last episode of Season 1

fuck this shit

i fucking give up

pol blart wall cop gets to fucking kiss rose and i will never even hug a girl in my fucking life

Antifa attack is incoming

what version of real human bean is this

Why is Rose so shy now that her senpai is here?

season 1

True character development. This is fucking too much.

Also shoutout to whoever's DJing. The volume is just fine to better the mood.

mummyanon

I'd dress up in drag and wait for quiet gaps in between chanting and sperging to go whipser babby mommy AMSR into the camera

Waiting for the shops to open again for another vino.

BEST
NIGHT
EVER

Imagine being jackie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Brittany Venti, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be JACKIE and not only sit in that chair while Brittany Venti flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BRITTANY VENTI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of NYC. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "thicc (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking samurai. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

i wonder if shia watches these guys and feels the same

Rose is getting RICED tonight.

There are a LOT of people there 2bh cops included

The hubris

PLEASE LIGHT MY CANDLE JACKIE.
/MilkMike/ loves you bro! Welcome Back

oh shit they are so many

Can I get a shoutout for Zyzz (RIP) Mark Rippetoe and Scooby1961?