The mighty Mexican-Venezuelan entente attack USA and take over your southern states

The mighty Mexican-Venezuelan entente attack USA and take over your southern states.
What now burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-u__JK1PP0
youtube.com/watch?v=uaEPkWB1YpU
youtube.com/watch?v=MSc8EVCpqZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, go ahead. Invade the states with the highest rate of gun ownership. We'll see how that works out.

Colombia invades Venezuela because we're America's fanboys

> Venezuela invades Florida
> Their marines get eaten by crocs at first landing
> Cuban gangs rape and murder the invading army

Sounds about right.

stop your shit.

deploy 1/20th of the navy to ruin your entire military

lol they wouldn't even make it past Miami
t. floridafag

>tfw no insanely gorgeous madurista supermodel gf to wait on the bread lines with me

Venezuelans can't afford dirt soup for dinner, much less an amphibious invasion you retard

Disregard the might of the Mexican army at your own peril
youtube.com/watch?v=K-u__JK1PP0

Not to mention the venezuelans
youtube.com/watch?v=uaEPkWB1YpU
Besides, they are hungry now and may get cannibalistic, just saying...

>Venezualan troops land
>starve because no food
>rest take a .308 to the skull from Billy Joe

let's make it happen.

I don't think a "bread line" is a legitimate supply line.

I also don't think we have 1 trillion barrels of oil but no gas is a reliable energy source.

I also don't think a military that has not participated in a large war for centuries is a good fighting force

i also

i also

i also

and i am just talking about mexico....

Promise them that they can raid McDonalds and they will do everything.

Good luck.

Well how would they tell their own guys apart if south US is basically Browner mexico 2.0?

Bring it faggots.

>we vote for gay marriage
>you vote for gay marriage/adoption.

Fuck you parce.
You Mullet beaners need to stop sucking our farts.

checked

Can mighty and Venezuela go in the same sentence?

Seems like an English literary nono

Reporting and ready

This is the most pathetic post I've seen on Sup Forums in some time.

>Implying the Mexicans and Venezuelans won't first take over the whole of South America to create a Junta and then Trump's space weapon program gets hijacked because he half assed the defenses like all his programs and turned on the US.

We Call of Duty Ghosts universe SOON.

The lion of the north is going to wake up.
youtube.com/watch?v=MSc8EVCpqZU

This /thread

Its fun reading shitposts like these knowing no country south of us could ever conceivably fuck with us, even if it were a combined effort.

>go to convenient store that doesnt have large selection but is much closer to home
>only need hotdog buns and something else; cant remember
>plenty of sliced bread and hamburger buns but only one hotdog bun pack
>hold it to feel if hard, inspect for mold, feel concern that this pack has been skipped over by everyone else for a reason i just cant find
>after several minutes i bring myself to by the pack
>get home and turned out i was supposed to buy hamburger buns
EVERY TIME

These are the planes for the Mexican air force lol, they don't even have jets, I think we gave them our old training planes or something.

lol? ok

we roll them back within a week.

this is almost literally Call of Duty Ghosts

Nobody's mentioned that Call of Duty game where South America forms a superpower alliance and cripples the US?

I'm ready for them

We'll give you California just to shut you up.

Yall couldn't invade a France ahahahah

Don't you listen to the President? We're gonna wipe the floor with the whole fucking world and the whole world is going to be under our control what are you worried about?

Yess. Yeesss.

I've always wanted to bash a venezuelan in the fucking head.

Nah just kidding. Still if venezuelans get rekt we will take the oil first. We have been standing their shit for so long.

Venezuelans would starve before reaching my country

FPBP.

You realize Arizona stands in your way, Mexico. The cacti bow bow to the white man. You will find little but armaments and succulents.

Lay out tacos with antifreeze in them.

fug. mexican music.

I like how in that game it takes literally all of the Spics working together, and then hacking into US space weapons, just to make it no further than Santa Monica.

POISON THE AREPAS

>Take over the southern States

You don't take over the Southern States, the Southern States take YOU over.

The only people capable of taming the south is other Americans, if the heavily armed rednecks, coonass swamp people or niggers don't kill you, the gators, mosquitos and swamps will.

but that would mean Argentina as burgers friends with MNNA status would have to invade venezuela

and although they're shit, at least they have modern weapons (even tho no toilet paper)

Who do you guys think wins in a war, Venezuela or Argentina?

If you play the game, they're reverse engineering the US space weapons they took over at the start of the game to level the southwest to blow the shit out of the rest of the US cities and win the war.

It ended with the Americans just stopping the program and destroying the BR army and navy units tasked with protecting the ground array for the weapons. The Americans suffered heavy losses in the attack including their last remaining carrier fleet because they threw everything they had into the assault.

So unless they decide to make a sequel where the Americans manage to fuck up a bunch of South American cities and turn it into a war of attrition for both sides, the game kinda boxed itself in.

I love Dixieland

>Hisp*nics invading the American South

Nah, fuck off Pedro.

If any of these Spics try to fuck with us, can we count on our based Texas bros to use their Prussian military to take care of them?

Come on we gave you Pinochet, this is how you pay us back.

I always have a hearty laugh whenever tensions between USA and some latin american country flare up and like clockwork someone spouts the "USA can't invade us we are guerilla warfare masters we will make a new vietnam" as if they understand what that entails and that the country populace would submit to it for even a day.

We are too far away, It makes more sense that you invade Venezuela.

we're not MNNA