/HWNDU/ General Drama Edition

hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168
aliexpress.com/store/product/Kiniro-Mosaic-Karen-Kujo-Cosplay-Costume-Outfit-uniform/709034_1564094076.html
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/meet-the-good-trolls-secretly-spying-on-trump-supporters?utm_term=.omqlG6xXl#.pmaAMj7OA
thecampaignbook.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This him?

Shout out to Uncle Chang

JACKIE SHOUTED OUT UNCLE CHANG

BASED CHINKS POWER TEAM

how tall do you think pinkhat is?

Why is everyone leaving?

Watch the fur coat kid too.

Yesterday between 3:55pm and 4:05pm his homeboy was giving shout outs. Gave a shout out to christians. Fur coat kid shakes his head no. Only 2 seconds long if somebody wants to grab a cut of it up. 11:55-12:05 mark on stream from Tuesday

Brittany I want cummies.

5'2

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Britt's 5'6 so nigga had to be 5'7 tops. Official KYS-tier.

Bogdanon on scene

>trying to be adorable
Ew

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168

I'm fapping so hard on that fucking cunt with the crown hat.

scarfu can go die

>5'8 barefoot
>hated pink hat
>mfw "manlet" chant

I CAN'T LEARN, GUYS

Hey why was Brittany arguing with that manlet?I missed it.

Someone please remind me to stop masturbating

kek
they seemed pretty even
If Britt is 5'6 I'd say he's the same.

i was banned for a couple of days, can someone fill me in?

Yesterday between 3:55pm and 4:05pm his homeboy was giving shout outs. Gave a shout out to christians. Fur coat kid shakes his head no. Only 2 seconds long if somebody wants to grab a cut of it up. 11:55-12:05 mark on stream from Tuesday

Can we get everyone to line up and do the mother fucking can can?

manlet called the guy that stole from her and put them on the phone together, she hated him for having his number and then also trying to ask her out

Then he left for a bit and came back

This episode was so eventful guys, how can we keep up?

brittany PLEASE burp in my face!!!!!!

>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
>FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS
FUCK YOU LOVER FAGS

cocomo
o
c
o
m
o

how do you buy these cucks food? i want to deliver a message about Patton Oswalt murdering his wife

Oh shit I didn't notice leafbro

Also Adidasgirl being /ourgirl/ makes her 100% more waifu material

Take the real bogpill.

100% him

Are they fucking playing twister?

BAPTIST

MUUUSIIIIC

DANCE PARTY RESUME

THE START TO SEASON 3 needs to be fun again

I wish I had a kawaii girlfriend ;_;

Anyone want to text me and share feels?

Milkman has the deepest lore

REMINDER THAT ROSE LOVES BRAZILFLAG

THANKS JOHN! GOOD JOB MY FRIEND

except she's a fucking autist

Is this a guy a Jew?

ASK ABOUT THE ANNA SHIRT GUY TO /SHOWHISSHIRT/

BRITTANY IF I SEND THIS TO YOU WILL YOU WEAR IT?
>BRITTANY IF I SEND THIS TO YOU WILL YOU WEAR IT?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Kiniro-Mosaic-Karen-Kujo-Cosplay-Costume-Outfit-uniform/709034_1564094076.html

Kinda like Brittany now. She put that manlet in his place and is not as edgy as she used to be.

Is milkman okay? He just seems like he doesn't care

guys, did you saw this shit?

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/meet-the-good-trolls-secretly-spying-on-trump-supporters?utm_term=.omqlG6xXl#.pmaAMj7OA

cringe

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

fuck you nigger kek willed it

>Milkman playing twister
Best episode

RARE
A
R
E

Yesterday was great. Christmas special with Leafbro saying goodbye, Paper getting BTFO by Blart and making the mistake of calling milk racist, Paper getting BTFO an hour later by Malcolm /x/ calling him out on his bullshit, comfytime with Rose confirming our suspicions, nighttime comfytime with Leaf's return.

Today nothing happened during the day. Best part has been the last few hours.

you guys are ruining rose

if i remember correctly did /antifa/ not call Rose out during the happening?

Im pretty sure she said that "it wasn't worth it," and then he said "don't act like you don't know me."

this could be me being an autist but i am like 90% sure I heard that. Then again if she is still there I one hundred percent misheard it.

can you guys confirm if she is still there? cause if not then we have a lot more to worry about than just antifa

He's reading these threads

REEEEEE

They know hes with them. He was the guy with the big hood who came with the thief. He saw the theft.

WEAPONIZED autism

first for milkbro buttcrack

this shill is spreading disinfo to poison the well

not confirmed, different hair lengths, no timestamps

that ass crack though.

DON'T LET MANLET NEAR THE MILK

>It's a writers makeup for shitty half season and fucking go nuts in the last episodes.

Guys, this is too much. Finale is on friday and there's already too much shit happening.

This is the episode that unites everyone. After John and Britt's happenings, they got their redemptions today. All is ready for the final battle.

DAILY REMINDER THAT PINK HAT IS AN ACTOR PROBABLY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

MILKMAN A CUTE!!!!

S T A G E D
T
A
G
E
D

The Ultimate Bogpill: Blarts a pussy edition

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

>tfw have all been fooled
>tfw stream is filled with actors
>tfw people are shilling these actors
>tfw bogdanon found out yesterday and stopped coming

MILK BABY MUFFIN TOP

that english teacher fag is back?

I fucking TOLD you guys that it was all an attempt to get with Venti.

Vindication.

>That Milkman ass
L-lewd
Jesus give me strenght

WHAT HAVE I MISSED, GONE FOR AN HOUR

Brittany was always /ourgirl/. Anyone saying otherwise is a shill or leftist divider.

BRITTANY IS EATING ASS ON CAM

She said
>he's not worth it
Antifa for some reason thought she was talking to him, when she was clearly talking to Blart who replied with something like
>I know

Don't link to buzzfeed pelotudo. Archive or nothing.

So, what's the full story with the guy they were fighting with? What happened?

i could beat the shit out of anyone standing there

BRITTANY GETTING MILKED

Britt farted the fuck out

Fucking milkman playing twister. Confirmed best episode

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

>implying that's not what makes her great

I hope he get's redpilled about the fact he's a fucking flaming faggot

Now that almost all /ourguys/ have gathered here...

- 3 of your favourite guys
- 3 of your least favourite guys

Name them.

The indian guy seems suspicious.

Brit's getting MILKED.

THANK YOU BASED INDIAN-LOOKING GUY
PRAISE KEK

Let people decide for themselves.

HOLY KEK

Truth. Im pretty sure she see's that.

She is a few stages past that.

LEAFBRO, DID BOGDANON LEAVE??