Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahilchinoy/status/827005465615810560
twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
ratemyprofessors.com/campusRatings.jsp?sid=1072
twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/826999812121694208
youtube.com/watch?v=V0-NFuz-18c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she/he deserved it

Someone post the "i'm the good guy" meme.
I didn't care about antifa before, but now I hate them.

christ i hate commie douchebags.

What the fuck?

DAY OF THE SPRAY!

saddest part is nobody probably grabbed hte guy so he could be brought to justice. they run around with masks, violently assault people, and get away with it.

they're not peaceful protestors they're fucking vicious anarchists.

Good job, police.

"peaceful" left

Your time is coming. Very soon.

Leftist scum need to be bashed.

>and props to them who are doing an unviolent.. PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>vertical phone

You should have been the one sprayed 2bh

>twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
>her

also he masturbates on cam with his boyfriend so kinda deserves it for being a sloot

This protest is a reminder that we need the Day of the Rope now.

What are some quick and easy ways for Sup Forumsacks to swing at UC Berkeley for their inaction and indifference?

Would mass poor reviews, warning of being pepper sprayed or beaten in the streets if they had the wrong politics even be worthwhile?

Ideally on popular college outlets like
ratemyprofessors.com/campusRatings.jsp?sid=1072

me on the right

******** Sup Forums FUCKS UP THE ANTIFA **********

Tweet with #Berkeley #Milo #Protest

Tweet that Milo currently outside original venue making speech surrounded by fascists.

They will all storm back to the place and get fucked

******** Sup Forums FUCKS UP THE ANTIFA **********

Disgusting

God you are fucking ugly.
They should have pepper sprayed both of you.

Trust Sup Forums to not be able to recognize an actual false flag when it happens.

Idiots.

REMINDER THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THE PRESIDENT ABOUT THESE RIOTS ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV
>REMINDER THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THE PRESIDENT ABOUT THESE RIOTS ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV
>REMINDER THAT YOU CAN CONTACT THE PRESIDENT ABOUT THESE RIOTS ON WHITEHOUSE.GOV

I'm going to start carrying my knuckles. I'm done with these pussies.

you're a false flag

They're breaking into the ATM machines and getting run over by cars also.

That faggot watching is drinking a Hawaiian punch.

>twitter.com/janeygak/status/826998516144697344
hahaha btfo

don't listen to that other asshole you're cute as a button and have beautiful hair

Prove it. Looks like typical antifa gayness.

Faggot are you gay? She's hot... I'd fuck her real good, and if she's a Trump supporter then she's probaby not retarded like 99% of women..

If I ever attend one of these rallies or talks or protests I'm going to have no choice but to wear my gun.

I wouldn't go to this crap, but just yesterday I saw some faggots March past me on my way from work. Typical jews with signage and Soros' anti-Trump signs.

get a haircut, hippie

qt waifu

you mean reddit?

These fags look like hired goons that always show up when there is a serious anti government movement going, like in Ukraine and other color revolutions. They are too fit and too aggressive to be leftists, they have weapons and backpack also cover their face.

>That is hot

You must live in a shithole if you think either of the females in that picture are even in the realm of attractive.

they need to be rounded up and shot. I'm sick of these libtards thinking they are go around set shit on fire and cause chaos.

that isn't peaceful. I really hope Trump gives the orders to the police to start cracking some fucking skulls. I'll sign up to do that in a heartbeat.

SOMEONE IDENTIFY THIS FAGGOT

Soon.

They look fine you gaytard...

Hmm

Hahaahahha fucking faggots literally fanboying a fake-billionaire with an inferiority complex who thinks he will defend the lower class

wew laddy, you voted for him, not me!.

dat raciss atm is keeping da gibs from me

THE PRISON SENTENCE JUST GOT 10YRS LONGER.

>know leftists are violent retards
>show up at their protests anyway
>get assaulted and complain about leftists being violent

alt-right people are dumb as fuck sometimes.
don't these people(alt-right & sjws) have jobs? I am a neet and even i don't feel like waste my time at a stupid protest. if i worked a 8 hour job i definitely would not feel like going to these protests.

I'm glad she got sprayed, fucking trumper retard

fuck you Sup Forums

CUUUUUTE

dreamy right wing elf-fu

Shutup pussy snitch

You mean instead of dragging them?

Soon, leaf. Soon.

Pussy fuck his mother should die

G'day friendo

You're on Milo's YouTube, if you haven't seen

get in here

May the day of rake come upon us to sort the leaf from the pinecones so the leaves may be burned and the pinecone planted.

>leftists are violent

political retards who pretend to care about something tend to be violent regardless of what political spectrum they fall on.

if i burned the US flag in front of a right-wing fag, he's going to try to punch me. i should probably do that to show how violent right-wingers are (and not because i am anti-american).

Maybe they left their debit cardsat home? And had to put money in the meter for the cars they're borrowing from unsuspecting strangers?

I thought ATMs had great security. Can you even get any money out of them without hacking or without explosives?

It's a shame what happened to your political party.

people who get offended at the flag being burned are like leftists who offended at racism. they are virtue signaling. that's all that is. it's right-wing virtue signaling

White supremacists are so diverse

DAY OF THE RAKE FUCKING WHEN??????????????/

Do you honestly expect these idiots to know that?

>burning the flag
>going to a private speech
Yes, these are clearly equal things.

That's why we're calling the silent majority. We don't have to act like animals.

We vote. Like these ignorant motherfuckers should have.

Now you have pieces of shit like David Brock funneling $40 million to Super PAC to attack Trump. Sad. Pic related.

Talk shit get hit

you cucks are now just walking targets once you go outside lol

get fucked

Q T Pie
For real though even after getting peppered you look good

>That's why we're calling the silent majority

That why Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million?

The fuck are you on about? Get off Sup Forums

first that guy gets brained by a gang with shovels, now our qt's are getting maced? WHAT ARE WE WORTH IF WE CAN'T DEFEND OUR OWN?!?

Got a problem with hawaiian punch step up m8

So if you get offended without doing anything, you're virtue signalling? Ayy

I'm on about how if you support hateful policies don't be surprised when some of that hate comes back at you.

fucking leaf

bet you're a fucking paki nigger

That's why Trump is your president.

what. the. fuck.

Lol good point. They're dumb animals.

No different than Planet of the Apes or something. Hitting computers with rocks to see what will happen. Cave people.

It's not hateful. Their problems come second to domestic problems. That's not hateful, fuck face, that's life.

Say that again, but slower.

Women should not be unaccompanied outside.

She forgot she's living under Sharia Law in Berkeley.

good thing those alpha men with you were able to help you and secure justice.... oh wait

>twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/826999812121694208

SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE

Meme does not apply tard

i used to use those atms every day on the way to class lel this is weird

its time
youtube.com/watch?v=V0-NFuz-18c

So this is what you get

when most of your supporters are beta basement dwellers

the only thing can do is pressing that keyboard with anger.

Trumpkin faggots should learn from this.
Stay home with your dumb fuck hats.

MARTIAL LAW NOW

Brilliant false flag by the Trump fags. We race war now.

I am not a smart person but I do know when something is wrong. Its not fair that a republican women gets pepper sprayed in the face because of her political views. This is madness, if we let this go on for to long more people will get hurt or passably worse and its not fair. It is wrong. I am not republican, I voted for Obama twice and I voted for Jill Stein this year. Trump won fair and square in a democratic election and I am fine with that. People should NOT hurt people because things did not turn out the way they wanted it too.

This is a real problem in America right now. I fear our kids will get bullied out of there own views and into something that actually is fascist. What can we do?

It's almost like they're normal people too, and not skinhead thugs.......

Muh popular vote. Muh popular vote.

Calm down you faggot Al Gore.

Just because you've allowed millions of illegal immigrants to play red rover across the weak border, squirt out anchor babies, and allowed blacks and immigrants to breed like crazy in urban areas creating vast swaths of "people" to pander to (and they all have a hive mentality), doesn't mean screaming "muh popular vote" is representative of America.

It's like the insane media. Living in a bubble. Look where these journalists live: DC, NYC, San Fran, LA, etc. And they're the ones reporting on what's going on? Talk about poisoning the minds of the electorate and not being in touch with everyday Americans.

nice body block. I give this a 10/10 . nice safe false flag

No timestamp
>do you know where you are?