/HWNDU/ General: TheBigKK is a faggot edition

/HWNDU/ General: TheBigKK is a faggot edition.
hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke
youtu.be/-uiJOapsgso
youtube.com/watch?v=nRL--nTby30
thecampaignbook.com/,
archive.is/r7TAY
youtu.be/XIVGQ-B9G38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

milkman if u are real pls prove it

>Naruto BTFO

Discord is currently run by shills, defaming KK to cover up for the fact that they are kikes.

SHILL SHILLS BTFO

What are you talking about, KK was an idiot. He acted superior to everyone and was a furry larping losers

So Sup Forums, is this the best episode of the season? How about the whole series?

is brittany prepared to btfo paper

First time tuning in after a few days, what happened kek?

what's happened tonight?

just got here?

Jackie is back? WHERE'S JESUS?!

That's KK's post I'm pretty sure

MORITAKA CHISATO BASED AS FUCK

How do I get into the Sup Forums-nation discord, lads?

he still got framed by denion

both are faggots

reminder that this is pink cap:

youtu.be/-uiJOapsgso

Who /IronPill/ here?

JACKIE

Shia's art buddy just posted this. He's probably reading these threads

I hate to admit it but this all might be staged

SUP SENPAI

GIVE SHOUTOUTS TO ZYZZ, MARK RIPPETOE AND SCOOBY
>GIVE SHOUTOUTS TO ZYZZ, MARK RIPPETOE AND SCOOBY

Hot

;_;

plz give summary from today

How do the party go?

Pinkhat should've stayed away

Zach/YellowGlass is not the thief

Shoutfag is the thief

Shoutout to my Brit/Yurofriends still up in this thread. Who's still here?

slav shit bear incoming saturday

see you all on there

people were doing shoutouts to him earlier

hes trying to defuse it
>typical

BRITTANY I LOVE YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=nRL--nTby30

Jesus is still the GOAT character
Milkman and Jackie are tied for 2nd
Leafbro is close

So what, he was still a degen and shouldnt be running a pol discord. He also was only browsing for 2 years and wanted to buy Sup Forums just for pol.
Though i dont believe he has money, he doesnt understand Sup Forums.

I dont know anyone who defends him

Our party was more fun than their party.

Like to take this time to give huge fucking props to Sup Forumsblart for standing up to that little fuck. You can tell how he's just pacing around now and keeping quiet that he's using every ounce of his body not to fucking demolish Skelly Hands's friends. Respect.

>GIVE SHOUTOUTS TO ZYZZ, MARK RIPPETOE AND SCOOBYGIVE SHOUTOUTS TO ZYZZ, MARK RIPPETOE AND SCOOBY

furcoat fgt is back

reporting in

>tfw too intelligent for sleep

The actor and thief are a different people.

They are just in the same clique along with skellyhands.

Shill actor is the one with pink hat.

reposting for Leaf

I came to this thread without documentation.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

Apparently /ourguys/ are pathetic

BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIESBRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES I WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR BABY GOOGOO GAGA BOY YOUR LITTLE CUMMIES GOO GOO GAGA BABY CUMMIE BOY BABY WANT CUMMIES
WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY
WANT CUMMIES BRITTANY IM YOUR LITTLE CUMMIE BABY BOY IM YOUR CUMMIE BABY

Where's Blart?

this

so we're 'bad trolls' i guess

archive.is/r7TAY

Jackie > Jesus > milkman = naruto

What do we think of the gay leopard print hat?

"Anti"-Fascists = Alternative Fascists

#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH
#ALT-FASH
PURE TRASH

Reporting.

Like this:

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

WE WUZ THE JOKE

>bjorn party sucked. low energy.
>John JW Filibuster was cool before though.
>lots of drama post-twister with antifa larper getting humiliated in the yard.

Yes bruv

I'll meet you out front for a quick spliff?

Be honest
if thousands of people were watching you
What would you do?
Would you redpill people or spout unfunny memes and play twister?

furcoatfag is antifa

wait jackie is from 8pol?

>nobody uses clover app for Sup Forums

Fucking retards it makes browsing so much easier and you can sticky your own threads so you can browse between them easier

>Jackie above Jesus
Objectively wrong, Jackie is still great tho

youtu.be/XIVGQ-B9G38

Play this, please.

Stop.

>pic related: /HWNDU/ artwork

Can you spot every character?

Jackie, Boganon, Leafbro, Jesus, Milkman, etc. are legitimately some of the best people I've seen on camera. I would've loved to meet them personally. The night-side take over of this project has created a beautiful piece of art that connects the virtual community transmitted through the real world.

>Degenerates saying no fun allowed

Did this guy come back today or something?

SHOUTOUT TO GRAND DUKE HENRI THE FIRST OF LUXEMBOURG PLEASE

Time for bed

....Alone

;_;

Difaprio keeps cucking us

LIST YOUR BEST ANIMUS JACKIE

Someone please edit the three antifas heads onto the tunnel snakes and brits onto the girls

I'd do it myself but it's 4:30 am here and I cbb

JACKIE please more Rose singing patriotic hymns!!!!!!

>Paper's party fucking BOMBED
>/Ourguys/ come along and make an infinitely better party
>Basically fanservice beach episode as all characters come in to have filler fun and the waifus play twister, plot doesn't advance at all
>shit gets heated after Jackie returns but Blart saves the day
>We're in Season 1 levels of /comfy/

>normies at home drunk raging on twitter
>I'm at home drunk posting while comfy

Can Rose and Brittany leave to scissor; film it so we have fap material?

he shouted out hotwheels and said Sup Forums was half the board it used to be so yes.

but he rocks up here too.

daily reminder

/ourguys/?
or
drive by?

Fuck off Denion

WATCH POINT BREAK

Rose and Britt please kiss jackie on the cheek, each side

Senpai if this was in London I'd be out there every night, get me?

who is the guy named goyvey thats editing on the wiki?
>who is the guy named goyvey thats editing on the wiki?
>who is the guy named goyvey thats editing on the wiki?who is the guy named goyvey thats editing on the wiki?

Are the ppl there watching this thread? I've been watching the past few nights while i toke up. quality entertainment for sure. how can i send them pizza?

He's afraid, but leftists are killing citizens in the streets in California so I'm going to leave you all alone tonight, more important.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread