Tucker Carlson EXPLOSIVE Call with Milo Yiannopoulos

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ6OPLtfLns - Here is the call during the CHIMP OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums just allows shit like this to happen
Do you like being the punching bag for the ANTIFA or something?

FUCK THE CHIMPS

WHY NOT PUNCHING THE IDIOT WHO TEASE A FUCKING BIG PROTEST MARCH ? SHE KNEW IT WILL HAPPEN SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVE. NEXT TIME USE UR FUCKING BRAIN FUCKING IDIOTS

TRASH CANS WATCH OUT

>I have an excellent team of Navy Seals

did he just meme on FoxNews

WAR WITH /antifa/ WHEN?? GODSAVE OUR QUEEN!!

We have the executive branch, and can afford to bide our time.

I keked when he said that, tucker memed with him

Who is this man? Has he been arrested?

No need. Soon enough normies will be begging Trump to put a boot up their ass.

Why didn't he suk everyone's cock and then they will like him

Controlled opposition AIDS kike and his kike whore, team up to false fag the shitlibs who fucking cares. Tuck shouldn't waste time on this scum.

Proofs?

Proof?

I can't believe this faggot can cause such a visceral reaction in lefties. You'd think he was Hitler incarnate.

It's surprising because he's actually pretty tame. Like he says some obnoxious shit but it's hard to get too upset because of how gay and dramatic he is about everything.

The fact that he gets this kind of reaction just shows how sensitive the left really is. It's disgusting. Seeing some of this violence and destruction on the livestream makes me sick - they need to call in the military or something and seriously put a boot to these Antifa fuckers necks. They deserve prison time.

Thanks op

Admitted kike and love for nigger dick. What more proof do you need? Remember what Yuri said, they allready got the useful idoits on the left. Thier goal is subverting the right.
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

So you have no proof

Also, the nigger dick is larping

>What more proof do you need?
Proof to substantiate your claims is the ONLY proof YOU need.

i dont know but that was dope as fuck

Dear god

>attacking a little girl
leftists are cowards

imagine for a moment how violent and crazed the leftists would get if someone like a modren-day George Lincoln Rockwell was doing Milo's job, going around and doing speaking events

I don't really care about Milo but if libtards are going to set fires, riot, destroy campuses, and attempt murder over a flaming coalburner faggot who is center-right at best, imagine how insane they'd go if they could get their hands on someone like Bannon

I got my CCW last summer and meme'd it up about "how it might be useful had Shillary won", but seeing the way these rampaging children act makes me thank Christ I actually got the permit

Lmao at America. Your country is literally going to implode

Aussie Has a point Sup Forums

RETALIATE AND LET THEM SUFFER THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT

>I have an excellent team of Navy Seals
Cheeky motherfucker

Nah, dont get your hopes up.

What is Singapore? What goes on there? Is it comfy or is it hungry?

But I wanna cull the commies, user. Are you telling me I'm getting my hopes up for nothing? Was all of that time I spent training my own personal group of RWDS a waste? What will I tell the young lads now?

He's doing more for the cause than you could ever do. Just because he's not one of /ourguys/ It doesn't mean he isn't against the leftards.

The fuck you talking about?

>interrupting the opposition making themselves look like hypocritical babies

For what purpose?

Milo is a meme

This

Fuck Milo

>girl

we really need to start canning these degenerates like you guys do..based Lee Kuan Yew knows what's up

your post is bad and you should feel bad

>he types this while on all fours getting his asspussy destroyed by leftists

I don't know how you guys do things down under, but I sit in a comfy chair to type.

>being so much of a faggot you assume every feminine looking person without huge boobs is a trap
KYS faggot. her nudes have been posted before

With Jews, you lose

Everyone has a role to play. He is doing much more to spread far right views than you are sitting on your computer, fag.

Not an argument.

we should start an equivalant of the ADL or SPLC, where we list liberal hate groups, and post the faces/info of people caught doing this kind of shit in public, or espousing insane liberal rhetoric.

where? asking for a friend

It's because he ventures into the deepest pits of snowflake liberal factories.

Trump should immediately cut off all federal funding to UC Davis and all federal loans to students there until they can demonstrate that they can behave like sane adults.

>attacking when their victim turns their back

Nigger confirmed.

That other cameraman had the perfect reverse angle. I wonder when we'll see that shot. Though the guy was probably masked.