Do you recognize the Kiddo in pic related?

Americans hate him

Osama Bin Laden! I love that guy. Literally the next Gandhi. So much wasted potential...

Yeah it's Saddam Hussein

Paul Pimsleur, I believe

Posting more old pics

Why didn't the Bin Laden family just form a band and become another Jackson 5?

is that roody?

They would bomb pretty quick

Mike obama

>when a leaf makes a non-faggot post

>dubya chillin with the cigarette

he was such a boss

who's the pig on the left?

What was this long hairstyle everyone had back then.

I don't know, but I have a feeling their music would bring down the house.

The Rake shall spare you.

Michael jackson?

Who are these fags?

that's fucking osama bin ladin in sweden of all places.. by the way pol, did we have a topic about the swedish ATM disaster today? i saw many muslims filling bags full of cash and driving away laughing.

Start a new thread about it

Daddy looks like a fanook.

i was at work and it was like the fucking arabic spring around the ATMs. many peoplle fighting and emptying the machines

it hurts seeing them become richer and richer by acting like animas commiting fraud.

THE FIRE MUST RISE IN SWEDEN

theyre dumb enough thinking that their transactions wont be registered offline and see a big fat minus on their bank account when the problem gets fixed. what sucks is that many of these people live on free gibs and therefore cant pay back, or they will say that they got robbed etc etc just to not pay back. plus the ATMs have cameras. what scares me though is that there were rumors that you didnt even need your card, just press the buttons and it will spit cash, which will be more difficult to trace back. many dumb muslims today will certainly get a reality check this morning, but no doubt will many of them get to keep this money..