OY VEY GOYIM JEWTRUMP CANNOT BE INSENSITIVE

OY VEY GOYIM JEWTRUMP CANNOT BE INSENSITIVE

ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE SACRED DAY OF SHAZBOT

Ivanka did nothing wrong.

Except convert to Judaism. She needs to convert to orthodox Christianity, it's the only true religion.

>Orthodox
>true religion
Wrong

not exactly a fan of the EO but what does her dress have to do with anything

>Orthodox Jew
>dressed like a harlot
They're not allowed to show their collar, anything above the elbow or knee.
I live in an orthodox neighbourhood, it's basically like stepping back into the 1950's

jared gabbin' dat ass

i'm jelly as fuck

>the "first daughter"

It's so fucking weird how people see Ivanka as more of a first lady than Melania.

In the middle of the air-travel ban and everyone was shouting over foreigners being detained she was posting Instagram photos talking about how glad she was she was rich, not poor, and glam as fuck.

Liberals got very assblasted.

>leaf
>relevant opinion

>american
>education

for Donald, she's both

If you like idols then it's the perfect Church for you

Our American Princess (10/10)

She was with Trump today in Delaware, I think.

Melania is not cut out for that environment. It's unreasonable to expect her to fill any customary role of First Lady. There's really no need for her to live in Washington if she has no desire to do so. Even the White House probably seems like "roughing it" to her. She's two hours away in New York. No big deal.

You're right, it isn't. So instead, should I pick one of the 30,000 sects of Protestantism or the Roman Catholic Church that has become some corrupt over the past 2000 years that half of its rules have absolutely no basis in Scripture or Tradition?

I'd be all for being a Catholic if the Catholic Church still acted like it. They're just a big day care center these days. For the past 60 years they've been trying to make it more "hip" to appeal to younger generations like Protestantism does and in the process fail to realize they're destroying the one thing people like about Catholicism. Church is supposed to be a stuffy, slightly uncomfortable experience where you're guilted into thinking about the wrongs you've committed. Not a free-for-all love fest.

Just read the bible, that's it. Don't force yourself into one church and say "well this is close enough so it will have to do"

That's literally what orthodox christians do.

Why do they worship idols then?
Why do they have bars in their church?

Anyone have the Ivanka version of this

>going to a "church"
I am a church.

bestiality is a sin, the beast and the human have to be killed

>bestiality is a sin
Not in Canada

It's a sin everywhere it's Gods word over that of Satans which influenced Trudeau

I think my Satanic trips prove my point

>worship idols
Not this shit again

And people still wonder why Trump has a jewish daughter. The fucking genius.

Orthodox and Catholics are the same, hurrr durr it's not worship it's veneration XD

I think Melania doesn't want to be First Lady, but she is just supporting her husband wants to focus on being a mother and wife. She doesn't want to be political, and I think that is fine.

tranny couple right there

ivanka = man
kushner = woman

pretty sick how far these kikemasons go

>tfw the true meaning of the small hands meme becomes apparent