No ‘G’day, mate’: On call with Australian prime minister, Trump badgers and brags

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-gday-mate-on-call-with-australian-pm-trump-badgers-and-brags/2017/02/01/88a3bfb0-e8bf-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.8f812d3fbe8a

>It should have been one of the most congenial calls for the new commander in chief — a conversation with the leader of Australia, one of America’s staunchest allies, at the end of a triumphant week.

>Instead, President Trump blasted Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over a refugee agreement and boasted about the magnitude of his electoral college win, according to senior U.S. officials briefed on the Saturday exchange. Then, 25 minutes into what was expected to be an hour-long call, Trump abruptly ended it.

>At one point, Trump informed Turnbull that he had spoken with four other world leaders that day — including Russian President Vladimir Putin — and that “this was the worst call by far.”

>This is the worst deal ever,” Trump fumed as Turnbull attempted to confirm that the United States would honor its pledge to take in 1,250 refugees from an Australian detention center.

>Trump, who one day earlier had signed an executive order temporarily barring the admissions of refugees, complained that he was “going to get killed” politically and accused Australia of seeking to export the “next Boston bombers.”

>Trump returned to the topic late Wednesday night, writing in a message on Twitter, “Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!”

Where were you when Trump single-handedly BTFO of Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

2gb.com/listen-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aussies can't handle the bantz? kek

>Wahhh this is worst deal eva!!!

Can this guy get shot already.
Hes a fucking idiot and anyone who supports him needs to grow the fuck up.

>the city of Australia

buttblasted aussie detected

>Butt blasted aussie detected

2gb.com/listen-live/

Turnbull on the radio right now

Not their President.

>tfw no Sup Forums monitoring job
FeelsBadMan.png

I like how you think

g'day m8
>aussies usually post quality bantz on /pol
but You just shilled like a whiney cunt

Go fuck yourself Melbourne faggot

Turnbull says Trump did not hang up on him

Kill yourself.

if you seriously put this retard infront of our country then you need to fuck off out of here

I was on America's side for the inevitable WW3, but now I think I'll side with China.

Fuck that deal desu senpai. Trump should not honor it. At the very least he should alter the terms dramatically. Australia should pay us a king's ransom for the refugees. But ideally we shouldn't accept them at all. They're terrorists.

I know this isn't the effect you wanted, but when I read this I thought thank God Trump is President.

THE BOATS CAN'T BE STOPPED

>please take these foreigners from our "detention center!"

If we asked anybody to take the hoodlums we have holed up in Gitmo, they'd tell us to fuck off.

Your leader isn't your country

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're stuck with those boat loads of diverse vibrancy on Emu Island m8

you're all shitposters and your society is too lax except on your own border patrol.

You're basically jews with better accents to say Trump is a shitter for not taking the refugees you fuckers took and don't want.

"refugees"
kek

Literally too stupid to argue with.

Gotta go for the winning side

Zerodayswithoutwinning.jpg

the course of human history is shifting, it's now the aussies who can't take the bantz

LMAO

TRUMP-EMU ALLIANCE CONFIRMED

WHY SHOULD WE TAKE STRAYAS MUDSLIMES? OBAMAS GONE NOW NO MORE KUCK DEALS

FUCKOFF WERE FULL :^)

"But other daddy agreed so you have to"
"Pls take my muslims trumpu senpai"

"U fckin what cunt deal with ur own fckin problem ru even australian ya bloody poofta"

"Whhy won't u be mah friend trumpu"

"Yeah nah get fcked cunt"

*hangsup*

"Trump made fun of me, slander him in media pls"

What the hell did you Aussies expect.

Making a deal with Obama just before Trump takes office to take not only refugees.

BUT YOUR WORST refugees. The ones that you know have links to terrorism.

You are just passing a problem onto another country because you don't have the balls to deport them to their home countries.

You Aussies deserve the ire of Trump. Send those fucking Muslims home.