Why are they wanting to attack western world so bad?

Why are they wanting to attack western world so bad?

Cause of Khomeini

they want to usher in the 12th imam and begin the Apocalypse.

They don't. Most of the terrorist attacks on foreign soils don't even come from them. Go read a book, you fucking idiot.

Because the modern (((western))) world devastated their region in dubious wars of (((freedom))).
Anyone here who unironically supports war with Iran is a jewish puppet.

if they wanted to attack the western world, they would have already. it's all the rage now to send terrorists to the west, yet iran focuses all of their attacks on israel and the saudis.
>even AFTER the west removed their democratically elected leader because he nationalized their oil and put the puppet king in power

because persian women can't compete

name 1 terrorist attack conducted by iran that has hit the west

protip: you cant.

Osama bin radin.

First one I can think of is the Buenos Aires bombings. Killed about 200 mate.

There's been a few in Paris as well.

re-read what i just wrote

>CONDUCTED BY THE IRANIANS.

> Are wanting

Iranian population is ok, religious leadership is becoming less relevant so they need conflict to stay in power. They basically got rid of the previous president because elected government was becoming more powerful.

In all seriousness, the ideological background that legitimisez the theocracy is that the West is the devil. After 40 years of propaganda around this, suddenly changing it would mean they lose any justification for ruling the country.

The anti-Western discourse of course originally started after Western powers, particularly US and Britain, removed the democratically elected Mossadegh because he wanted to nationalize the oil fields of Iran, rather than let them be exploited by multinational corporations.

A SaudI that constructed roads for the Iraqis at a time when Iraq was at war with Iran. Doesn't sound like Osama was Iranian or even Persian.

I don't know, you tell me.

Sounds familiar, it's almost like every other "dictator" that gets taken out every time an Arab "spring" happens

Finally someone knows what the fuck they are talking about.

Filthy VPN kike. Die. Just fucking die. If one out of fifty Americans kills just one jew we will be judenfrei. Pogroms will take care of the rest

good.

America should bomb Iran before they bobm America

Go fuck yourself, Jap shit.

You're a puppet for US interests now btw. I hope China gets revenge for Nanjing, you piece of shit.

they fucking don't