Now what

So what if any groups should I look into? I'm in south Florida and I know there's the vanguard chapter here and DM'd the guy on twitter. Is that best route?

If I were a member of any kind of "fringe" group, I'd be might wary of anyone joining up right now.

This is the best time to get infiltrated.

There will be more options soon for physical meet ups.

This is the moment that will catalyze organization

For now. Be patient. We have the moral high ground.

Very soon we will have the high ground to exterminate antifa with impunity

I agree to an extent but either way we have to take the fight on the streets to these antifa faggots.

SCARSELLA GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS
BE SMART

You down here?

In the stream I'm watching I saw a tag that said USE SIGNAL. Should we infiltrate them?

No. But think of how many folks are.

I'm working on a crowdfunder and Patreon replacement for the right at the moment. Should be ready in a week.

Then I'm going to make a site for organizing the right

Though I suspect I may not have to after tonight

Got it if you're on twitter I'm @ scotland5finest contact me there. Use a throwaway if anything.

Added ya

Hmm. Mighty suspicious of you now, user.

I'm down here with you, but don't trust anyone

Nice digis here's my upgraded OC version of this glorious bastard. Yes it's tendies, sale ended today feels bad man.

Which alphabet agency are you with?

I really, really, really like this image

>black maga hat
REEEEEEEEEEEEE PUT THEM BACK UP FOR SALE

Yeah man I love it. Going down to dorsal to get a 45 hat.

Seriously though just join an outdoorsman/marksmanship club. At least then you won't be only civilian there.

Doral*
REEEEEEEE

You can't find a 45 hat in Ft Lauderdale?

Davie, FL here

I could have it shipped from the website but he has a course down there. Lago Mar up north too.

Plantation m8, towers Flanigans best Flanigans.

Who /DadeCounty/ here?

There is a group in south Texas that is both white and Hispanic. We do militia training and tactical stuff. Pretty good stuff. We really are itching for something

YEah man might have to find a militia. A lot of those guys are fucking spergs though.