/HWNDU/ General: TheBigKK is a faggot edition

/HWNDU/ General: TheBigKK is a faggot edition.
hewillnotdivide.us/
Link to general chat: discord.gg/FUr8dRt

discord.gg/FUr8dRt

discord.gg/FUr8dRt

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yxXHTsz
thecampaignbook.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been gone for a couple hours, did I miss anything good? I see it's pretty comfy now

WHAT COAT IS METH DAMON WEARING????

I HAVE TO KNOW
I HAVE TO KNOW
IT'S /FA/ AF

SHAME

Sorry for being a white man

Requesting where I can buy Matt Demon's jacket

Who the fuck cares if it is all an act, fuck off schizi fucks. Still fun and has political content.

Just when I think HWNDU is gonna get shit, they pull me back in

neger

requesting vid of the crisis actors getting BTFO

How do I become a fag?

CUMMY BOY VASECTOMY FOR YOU

CUMMI BOI BTFO

BLART ATTENTION:
three shills on site
three shills on site
three shills on site
three shills on site

NECKBEARD, COAT AND NIGGER

faggot

soooo I've missed the last 5 hrs... someone give me a quick rundown

can we all just agree 90's kid is an unbearable aids salad sandwich?

cummie boy btfo

shout this out

Rose is a forced meme

I'm a Connecticut user, nice to see you fucks out and about

Thanks Jackie

C U MMI BOI BTFO????

KEK WILL PUNISH THESE PAID PLANTS

ponytail spick is a major hater

The threads are slow because it's been divided, go home, get out of here stalker.

PAPERBO WANTS RETWEETS TO CONFRONT THE NAZIS AGAIN

GUYS

I JUST FINISHED JERKING OFF TO A STILL FRAME OF ROSE AND BRITT

I SHOT A SOLID 7 ROPER
MY LAP IS A MESS

I REGRET NOTHING

Fake robberies are stupid, but Discord is autistic: discord.gg/yxXHTsz

I want rundown

Britt you didn't even want to kiss Rose on the cheeks for me because you said it's gay and now you're claiming she is your waifu you fucking fag

HERE'S A QUICK RUNDOWN
THIS IS THE EASIEST BOGPILL TO SWALLOW

MY EYES ARE GETTIN WEARY
Hi Jackie can't wait to finally meet you too.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Found the vegan agenda

Gay marriage is wrong

jackie i missed that last comment, can i get a quick rundown

ADIDAS GIRL 4 EVER!!! ICHIBAN WAIFU DESU!!!

Rose is not committed. She's leaving already.

PEACE
ONE
LOVE

KINDNESS
EVOKES
KINDNESS

>she knows how to box

Can someone play Shadilay and share the kek love

boganon and rose nearly kissed
anyone saw that

ROSE, GIVE ME THE REDPILL NOW!!!!

get squatted crab reeeee

double agent 7 can fuck off

What happened to Bjorn and his wife's son today?

If this post repeats numerics, Britt will leave the stream

ROSE REDPILL THE FAKE ROBBERY: discord.gg/yxXHTsz

WRONG.
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

that guy lowkey asked rose for her number
/ourguy/

BRITTANY IS NARUTO'S BROTHER

SHOUTOUT JOE ROGAN & ALEX JONES FOR REDPILLING ON YOUTUBE TODAY.

Give a shout out to Alexandre Bissonnette
from Quebec City, Canada

we really don't care about this fbi agent, but obviously hurt your fee fees which is hilarious

When Rose leaves the thread slows down

ROSE LEAVING WITHOUT A GUY

SHE IS STILL PURE

NOW I CAN GO TO SLEEP

who?

*unzips dick*

Sup Forums BLART: STREAM COP

>Naruto watching as Britt walks away.

The boy is obsessed.

BLART YOU GOTTA KEEP CALM MAN

someone tickle Blart's chin to cheer him up

Brittany is having gangbang fantasies

THE ROBBERY WAS FAKE!
WE HAVE THE TRUTH: discord.gg/yxXHTsz

the tall goodlooking one

what a peaceful crowd. so these are the racist deplorable nazis the left is talking about?

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:

TAKE THE SHILL PILL AND REALIZE THE ROBBERY WAS FAKE: discord.gg/yxXHTsz

PLOT TWIST: BRITTANY IS SHILL

FUCK OFF BRITTANY

>BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP

Mods will you do your jobs please
This is SPAM

FUCK OFF NAZI

>discord
No thanks

MY WAIFU IS PURE BRITTANY! LEAVE HER ALONE!

All according to plan...

I JUST WOKE UP, I WENT TO BED AFTER PAPER ARRIVED EARLIER. I SEE EVERYONE INCLUDING ROSE IS THERE. WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS, SOMEONE FILL ME IN PLEASE!!!

>PLOT TWIST

For you.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))

Also:

Trudeau is Castro's rape baby

>hurr durr look at me im a girl who is redpilled and knows memes xDDDDDDDDD

this attention whore cunt needs to go away