Jew ish sub-hum

Jew ish sub-hum....

Oh wait. are they really not master race?

From another perspective you could conclude that muslims really are some dumb inbred retards.

>B-But we wuz mathematicians 1000 years ago and shiiieeeet!

>7 Nobels for Mudslimes
It's not their fault that there's no Nobel for barbarity, terrorism and bestiality

>muh nobel prize
Just look at all those wonderful people who won it! For example, Obama.

Nepotism

>This

Obongo won noble prize for doing absolutely nothing!!!

they werent. they conquered the Mediterranean cultures and Byzantium. there is your "golden age" of islam. it is shit and was always shit.

They really fucked their race UP by being so fucking restrictive on sex. They are all ugly as fuck

>invent award
>distribute award
>????
>profit

Obongo EARNED his peace prize by unilaterally bombing 7 muslim countries

You mean Jews, right?

Jews are indeed intelligent, nobody will unironically dispute that fact. Their failing, and why they are hated, is the fact that they are a race of greedy, amoral sociopaths

>inflation=bad

take your proxy off 1 post by this ID

Small group, constantly attacked, stalwart in their beliefs, family oriented, very successful.

They're admirable and a lot of people could learn from them. But this is pol so they're evil and trying to take over the world and banks and stuff.

why would you have "1 post by this ID" mentioned 3 times in your post? it's bothering me and i would like for you to delete the post.

>t. Shlomomaru Yamatobergo
Jews own the academy, and thus, they reap the rewards.

Even Obama himself has said he has no fucking clue when he got one. The obvious answer is "first black president" which is ironic seeing as how race relations only got much worse under his administration. He was the worst thing for the black community.

"We the Jewish people have found ourselves to be superior, and so we created a prize system to signify that we are superior. We call it the Nobel prize"

Gee, wonder why they have so many...

Come on Paco you ugly, short, brown and look like a turd you indio fuck.

>nobel prize is invented by jews
>fellow jews receive tons of nobel prizes
>muslims, the mortal enemy of jews, receive almost none
wow what a surprise huh

>when the noble jew is awarded by other jews..kys.

All of the prizes they got is for peace aswell

>Muslim
>Nobel Prize Winners
>7

>Jewish
>Noble Prize Thieves
>129

fiksed it 4U

To be fair, most people recognise that the nobel prize has been bullshit since Obama got the peaceā„¢ prize

leafs, leafs never change

wow giving a fake prize to your own tribe members how amazing.

Eat a dick, Kike

Ayo vey
is you sayin
is you
i i iss u sayin
We wuz chosen peeple n sheeit??

>>nobel prize is invented by jews dumbfuck, what do you expect you fucking piece of shit retard?

This

And Arabic numerals were derived from old Indian numerals.

>Poo intellectuals

>Muzzies could have a "Jihadist Of The Year Award"...most popular TV shows in Iraq are "Just Blow My Shit Up" and "Kindergarten Brides".

Arab culture out of the Islam's birthplace Mecca, Medina didn't produce a single shit.

Baghdad, Aleppo, Byzantine, Persia produced things. Arabs/ Muslim invaders just went there, defeated their rulers, and claimed everything as theirs.

Yes, we all laugh at Pajeets, but Indian subcontinent created some basic frameworks of mathematics desu.

But that was thousands of years ago.

>Kindergarten Brides

OMGROFLMAO

fields medal is superior.

you are kinda stealth rare.

Nobel peace prize literally means nothing.

Secret sandnigger apologist obomber fucking won it for doing NOTHING.

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

not a SINGLE FUCKING THING.

Makes sense to me. You don't gain the kind of power and influence they have if you're a race of retards.

yes

It's not about Nobel peace prize though Mr. Formosan Stinky Tofu

Jewish people vastly outnumber every other ethno-religious group in Nobel prizes in Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, and Economics (if you call that a Nobel prize)

Its always been a jewish circle jerk, they give awards to each other. (((Bob Dylan))) just won a nobel literature prize for music

eh, fuck you 3rd world poverty poor asian nigger. The USA prez got a PEACE PRIZE for dropping bombs on fucking civilians. If that isn't obvious 10/10 blatant hypocrisy then I dont know what is.

If anything, its about the ca$$$h money.

Point being: nobel prizes mean dick

No.

>(((((((((((((((((nobel)))))))))))))))))((((((prize))))))(((((((((((((((((((((winners)))))))))))))))))))))))

to be fair islam was p damn good at math and science ~1000 years ago

obviously shit's gone bad since then, but a shitload of math terms are named after islamic words

FYI if you remove the kind of stupid prizes Obongo and Muslims get (i.e. peace) the number of Jewish representation goes UP

Nobel academy wasn't invented by Jews

There aren't any Jews on it atm either, though there are Muslims on it

>ITT

Cannot comment due to hate speech laws
>fuck Canada and fuck the liberals

Islam didn't produce any of that, geopolitical factors, trade, and pre existing civilizations produced that, Islam stamped it out and produce the backwards shithole we know today.

>shitton of math terms

like what?

Jews are notorious for handing out awards to each other. Look at the USSR or Hollywood for example.

Jewish academic achievement has collapsed in recent decades. I'll give you that at one point they were the smartest race but even they're getting fucked by dysgenics now.

Orthodox Jews outbreed non-Orthodox Jews by like 5:1. You ever met an Orthodox Jew? They're fucking dumb.

Algebra comes from arab word meaning to balance or some shit.

Algorithm comes from a Persian name Al Kwamzi or some shit.

Wow jidf a jap flag.... Must not know any japs cuz they hate you. Your post is just a sign of nepotism. Cuz behind every israel theirs a white guy getting robbed

Although the jews are bad, they are the lesser evil in this situation and will have to help us clear out the sand niggers in the middle east

Jidf 2 electric bugaloo shilling