ITS HAPPENING!!!!! IRAN DUMPS US DOLLAR. WAR IMMINENT

rt.com/document/58907a9bc46188234d8b4644/amp?client=safari

Iran just decided to dump the dollar in response to trumps travel ban. If i remember correctly, Iraq and Libya did something similar and shortly afterwards saw what freedom looks like. This is it folks. Iran will be taken out for this

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events
theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/
cbi.ir/
rt.com/business/
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Iran I just hope Bannon doesn't whisper some more bullshit in Trumps ear

Why would they do that? Don't they know what's gonna happen? It happens EVERY TIME.

Didn't Obongo just give these shitskins a bunch of uranium?

These faggots are puppets. Entire swathes of populations completely left Iran, it's a surrogate state at this point being manipulated by straight up Turbo Kikes and their oil lord cumdumpsters.

Trump won't start a war for financial reasons; he's not beholden to Soros and his currency-manipulating ilk.

Bush 2.0? because last time somehting like this happened kikes got US to kill the guy.

but if he does it will be to take the oil

>Trump won't
Bannon is probably going to do everything he can to go to war with Iran

Huge blow to the petrodollar but it won't be the deathblow.

Deathblow will be if other oil countries follow suit.

why does Bannon want war with Iran? Genuinely curious

lol this could actually start a war

ww3 inbound

Whose side does Russia take in the era of Trump?

IDK man hes nuts about that back in Kikebart he would always push muh Israel crap during the Iran negotiations. I guess he's a shabbos goy/ Kosher Conservative

>Dropping the petrodollar
F

Trump's side

Iran don't have no nukes

but i could be wrong

he will because he's a thin skinned white nigger

And replace it with what? Rubles? Dongs? Christ knows their own currency isn't worth jack shit.

> The governor Valiollah Seif said it would come into force in the new financial year starting March 21, 2017.

If the United States practically sank itself with Iraq, how the fuck are we going to deal with Iran? Trump's administration couldn't even orchestrate a semi decent surgical strike with the 'best special forces team in the world' on a single compound in Yemen. Do you think that these idiots have the capacity to go toe to toe with the Revolutionary Guard in a long term guerrilla war on Iranian soil? With Syria, Iraq, and Hezbollah going in to support their Shia brothers, it will be an utter catastrophe. The United States are still stuck in a quagmire in Afghanistan. They have no solution for ISIS. They have no solution for the militants in Libya, Sudan, and Somalia. Washington is freaking out, throwing u[ travel bans as they search for resolve and resolutions.

Their is nothing the eagle can do but scream. Its talons are dulled. The wings are torn. Prepare for the fate of Babylon. Prepare for our reckoning.

>1388
FALSE PROPHET SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE

Why don't you guys just take over the middle east? Split the winnings with Russia and Israel.

>Iran was already undercutting by selling oil for cheap
>Now they dump US dollar
Haha Iran the madman! If they can keep this up for a couple of years then they can be a starting force to push some countries into recessions, among other bigger things.

>their instead of there

Oh shit, Betsy DeVos moment, sorry about that.

We could make Iran a sheet of glass in 12 minutes. It wont be a war. It will be a eradication. Trump is the King of the World.

It's CTR tactic. I'm seeing it alot lately.

There's been an absurd increase of posts about Bannon controlling Trump - that mixed in with leftist projection of trump being a warmonger

It's what these retarded leftists believe

Just like everyone else who was gonna 'dump the dollar' lmao

Stop this

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Sign the Petition: change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events

Learn the History: theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

Trump will release the black budget tech. They will learn not to fuck with him.

Saddam Hussein and Ghadafi tried to dump the dollar

I'm hoping Trump doesn't repeat history and instead let them dump the dollar so we can finally get off this fossil fuel nightmare and get going on thorium reactors.

Iran just fucked with the wrong currency.

because we don't want them becoming part of us

what a lovely idea

A war under Trump would be hilarious, given how he talked about Iraq I don't think he'd give a fuck about occupation, it'd be in, out, and taking the oil with us.

When Trump doesn't start a war over this, will it be proof that he's not controlled?

why do leafs always ask the dumbest fucking questions unironically

>stealth commercial drones detonate mini nukes in all major Iranian cities in the dead of night

Gee wonder what happened to Iran

choke on your afro Colin

yes

so time to print greenbacks?

>581604▶
>Didn't Obongo just give these shitskins a bunch of uranium?
Yep

>they have no solution for a catastrophic problem created by Bush-Clinton-Obongo & co.

really makes you think

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your acccount

This is not a good move by Iran. The petrodollar is a shit currency. And I'd love to see Iran use its own non (((central bank))) bullshit.
The Euro and dollar are utterly fucked. That's why my country uses pounds Sterling.
The Yanks won't fuck us up as we're number one ally.
All my savings and investments are in sterling. My home is valued at about £300,000 in bong money. If I sell it, which I won't as it's comfy and I'm settled, then the market price will be in pounds and pence. Not dollars nor euros.

My daughter is moving out of our family home to attend university. I've put £5,000 into her bank account to help her with this.
The key is to be debt free. I owe nothing. Mortgage is paid, I don't use credit cards, I pay utility bills (water, gas, electricity) as they come in. No debt. I paid everything off by living frugally and not buying stuff that I didn't need. Now I've got a bit of coin to play with. And I have no idea what to do with it.

Yep, they've gone and fucked up now. Time for dead Iran.

I hope you're ready to die for Israel.

Gold is steady. Oil is steady.

dumping the dollar
get sanctions again
fuck up the world economy
oil is now at $30 dollars
fuck your economy up more

Iran doesn't know about Trumps 5D chess.

btw I actually like Iran since they are the only country that will finance and fightt the Jews.

yes, godspeed Trump, we pray for your safety and clarity of thought

In Manhattan today I saw a really small anti-Bannon protest. Funny how they move from attacking one person to the next. In 2 weeks there will barely be any talk of Bannon.

Fuck it m8. Just get it over with.

>2 weeks

It won't last the weekend. This is probably a distraction from the judge because if the Dems don't approve the judge, they'll probably lose senate seats

It's regime change time again. Fucking with the petrodollar is national suicide.

mini nuclear fusion bombs leaves no evidence of radiation. iran could be terminated with no evidence to blame anyone. for all we know, they accidentally blew themselves up.

Nope

>tfw Iran tries to secure special drawing rights from the (((World Bank)))

Is the...is.....is the pound an L or an E?

Cool.

A lot of blog websites are free or very inexpensive. Might be a sound investment.

are you the new CTR?

It's not a real news story, guys. It's a dummy page that looks like RT. Go to their actual front page, none of this shit is on there.

This LARPing has to stop.

Yeah, there aren't really too many good alternative currencies to use. I mean while the US does have its problems and debt is one of them, at least we haven't hit Japan level of 0% or slightly negative interest rates. China has huge amounts of debt and if I had to guess they will have issues before the US does. The Euro is the same, all the uncertainty, not necessarily wise to use Euro's.

I honestly think that while the US is badly in debt, we aren't nearly as bad off as a number of other countries around the world and will be one of the last ones to experience a recession this time around. Unless Yellen wants to raise interest rates, then we could be the starting point of a recession / depression, but I think she's hoping to follow Japan's example and just stagflate the economy which has it's benefits. Mainly everything keeps going and inflation slowly creeps up eroding stuff but it doesn't cause a single catastrophic meltdown suddenly, its just a slow painful erosion of wealth.

>non central bank
cbi.ir/

>The middle east might actually be turned into glass in your lifetime

Nice to know you Iran (but not really) you'de about to get your shit pushed in by the greatest technogical war machine the world has ever seen. Should've just been Isreal's bitch. Now you'll just be a footnote in history books.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU WERENT MEANT TO WAR IRAN!!!
ANYONE BUT IRAN
let them keep their government central bank

Why is dropping the dollar such a big deal?

What would the effect be?

I remember that documentary, pretty eye opening why africa can't get ahead

like (((we'd))) allow that.

hopefully, can u imagine gas prices? 25 cents gallon

Brit housing bubble pop when

Bitcoins

They pray for death to America 24/7, let us pray that Lord Trump bringeth death to Iran.

Petrodollar.

what exactly do you think Bannon whispered into Trump's ear to begin with?

>The Yanks won't fuck us up as we're number one ally.
America has no allies, only interests.

Thems the rules, Iran has to die. I don't expect Trump and Mattis to follow international law or the Geneva convention though. Be on the lookout for MERS outbreaks.

Go to the business section. It's real.

I don't see a win here for anyone, unless they are bluffing. If they aren't bluffing this could start a revolt against the petrodollar which will tank our economy, or it could start a war where China and/or Russia might have a say.

Yeah but what about the petrodollar?

I'm assuming it falls but by how much? Does Iran affect it that much?

Trump is an Israeli dick sucking puppet.

>No new posts
Trump is converting the United States government. He is pretty much King Trump, and I love it.

Trump does not give a shit about Israel.

Aside from that someone else pointed out this is a fake article, the basic thing is that if Murika ever seemed totally toothless to enforce it, it may result in mass defection away from the petrodollar and collapse the US economy.

I guess the strategy is to hammer everything and see what sticks. Inelegant, but potentially effective.

((judeo-christian values)) are what made america great.

Aw c'mon don't be like that, Nigel. Have some tea.

Your younger, stronger, sexier son,
'Murica

Lol nah, they have secret tech which is real. Nuke shit is just a cover and they don't give those stupid inbreed ragheads anything useful.

Its all a mindfuck.

At least 20% of the world's oil passes through the strait next to Iran. A war will mean disruption of that supply and a resulting increase in global oil prices. Who needs money and has tons of oil? Russia. Who has huge claims in Russia? ExxonMobil.

It is NOT fake: rt.com/business/

Ctrl + F Iran

This is why I would expect clandestine biological response.

Seems like the best Iranians have already become
Americans or citizens of European nations

WHATS THE MATTER TRUMP? I WAS JUST BREAKIN' YA BALLS.

Meaningless posturing, they already use other currencies, and only us US dollars for reporting purposes. Literal last sentence of the article.

youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

Not when Trump eradicates them all. Oil will be ours. What do you think Tillerson is there for?

FOR TO LONG IRAN HAS EXISTED

TRUMP WILL ERASE THE TERRORIST PERSIAN SCUM FROM THIS EARTH.

DEATH TO IRAN

Trump is the biggest kike puppet ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ

...shit.

Jesus christ, you dumb fucking Storm Front faggot, you have zero clue what's happening in that part of the world.

You're talking about a country that's dedicated to wiping Isreal off the face of the fucking planet, yoy dumb fucking inbred hick.

Just shut the fuck up, and go blow your father, dickhead. Taking his jizz is the only thing your mouth is good for.

Trump is not a neo con or neo liberal

Nice work saving all that sterlings. The Roths will appreciate it from your death tax.

Oh in that case, KILL! KILL! KILL!

Why eradicate them when you can use an ongoing war as an excuse to jack up oil prices and line Putin and Tillerson's pockets? Much more lucrative that way.

Oh, and a bump in prices would also make US production more viable, including shale drilling, which would bring back a lot of jobs that were lost in the last few years and line plenty of Trump's other backers' pockets.