trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/day-13-wednesday-february-1-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJpznMaZ85c
archive.is/bnqVP
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/residentsixteen/status/827007040362942465
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw communists don't riot in my state
>tfw no communists to feed to my M1 Garand
It's been waiting to taste a communist for 71 years, how much longer can it wait?

can you even get anything from an ATM? Thought they were hard to break into

CRUSHING THE COMMIES WHEN!?

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

You know what I want? I want every business that was effected by this riot to sue the state of California.

Soon brother.

I'm oddly okay with them destroying Wells Fargo.

DISPATCH THE WAROOS!

>Trump hasn't addressed the riot

M....Maga....

JEWISH COMMUNIST CALLS FOR ANTI-TRUMP RIOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

confirmed live feeds:
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk

others:
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX?q=berkley#
periscope.tv/thejessedurden/1mnxeWgbMdYGX?#
periscope.tv/w/1MnxnrwAbajxO?q=protest

apparently:
Man was beaten in the street
Attack starts at 59:00
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#

more unconfirmed feeds from different thread (telling them to get in here now):
youtube.com/watch?v=L1mItdl1ocE
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#
youtube.com/watch?v=JXhbS2hn4Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=l5WQu6R_jdM

blarp btfoooo

I wish they allowed private security forces to fuck up looters. Cops arrest people who fight back.

Fucking cunts are looting everything.

Why haven't the police shown up, /ptg/? Is this our country now?

So now that they fucked with a large banking organization will we see huge lawsuits against the local police, mayor, university, and antifags?

tdoay's news with links
trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/day-13-wednesday-february-1-2017/

riots stream
youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk

>FUCK YOU BANK

WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE THERE SO MANY BANKS ON THIS BLOCK

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=XJpznMaZ85c

KEK!!

>Through a communications intercept, the commandos knew that the mission had been somehow compromised, but pressed on toward their target roughly five miles from where they had been flown into the area. “They kind of knew they were screwed from the beginning,” one former SEAL Team 6 official said.

>With the crucial element of surprise lost, the Americans and Emiratis found themselves in a gun battle with Qaeda fighters who took up positions in other houses, a clinic, a school and a mosque, often using women and children as cover, American military officials said in interviews this week.

>The commandos were taken aback when some of the women grabbed weapons and started firing, multiplying the militant firepower beyond what they had expected. The Americans called in airstrikes from helicopter gunships and fighter aircraft that helped kill some 14 Qaeda fighters, but not before an MV-22 Osprey aircraft involved in the operation experienced a “hard landing,” injuring three more American personnel on board. The Osprey, which the Marine Corps said cost $75 million, was badly damaged and had to be destroyed by an airstrike.

Link to full article: archive.is/bnqVP

BEST RIOT STREAM__

youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg&feature=youtu.be

>All these kike banks at Berkley

My banks

Kent state

SHUT IT DOWN AWOOOOOOOOOOO

We all know he goes to bed by 7 PM

What a great timeline we live in.
First they uncover their true faces to the masses, slowly turning more and more people agains them. Then Trump releases the hounds and swiftly flushes them out of the country/life. Just wait and observe.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING COPS

CALIFORNIA IS YUROP STATUS

>Wave an AnCap flag

>Loot an ATM

Are they retarded or are they specifically signaling their desire to eat a bullet?

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A MAGA HAT IN BRITAIN?

Giving loans to students kek

They keep attacking the banks, but it doesn't look like they're even bothering to go in and steal the money. Why attack a bank if you aren't going to even attempt to take the money? Are they retarded??

No you can't. They are hard as hell and if opened by force there is plenty of "colour ampoules" in there that will make the money worthless.

Location of the riot right now

That is pretty common to have all the banks in one area.

>California

Let them burn.

They'll have to learn the value of LAW AND ORDER on their own.

>commiefornia
>part of american

>commiefornia
>not a bank on every block
top jej

Spic mayor.

He's waiting until the place is bombed out.

Rich college kids.

No, the bay area is occupied territory.
>tfw werwolf operative behind enemy lines

He is giving the locals time to address the problem before calling them.

and call them back from the election celebrations?

>twitter.com/residentsixteen/status/827007040362942465

Ron paul or Donald Trump /ptg/?

NYT running that fake news again

WHY ARENT THE JEWS SHUTTING IT DOWN

THEYRE ATTACKING THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP

>tfw too smart to live in a democrat "utopia"
>tfw you will never feed the souls of commies to your arsenal as a result

This is the best the left has.

us 'nazis' just drew and coloured in pictures of frogs and awwoos and won..

My dream of a White America is not nostalgia. I know that we can never return to the past. But I also know that if we are ever to move forward again we have to get rid of this racial mess which has engulfed America. I know that no multi-racial society can be a healthy or stable society. Some people who agree with me that the present racial situation is untenable and can only become worse under the government's present policies nevertheless cannot conceive of rectifying the situation. They believe that once a country has been integrated racially it cannot be un-integrated. But it can be — although the process of un-integration is likely to be a very painful and bloody process. It is likely to require a civil war much worse than the one we went through in the last century. It certainly will disrupt the lives of everyone involved. The soft couch potatoes and the trendy consumers would much prefer to avoid the disruption, so that they can continue their TV- viewing and their consuming. Even people made of somewhat sterner stuff are horrified by the prospect of straightening out our racial situation. But we must do it. We must plan for it. We must not refuse to think about it just because it will be difficult and unpleasant. We are in our present mess because we failed to act when action would have been far less painful.

Kek

>user arrives in /trumpgen/

Please antifa, come to a state that isn't under the protection of communists. We demand your (((protests))).

These are UC Berkeley students

They were probably told to stand down and let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Who else REALLY wants California to Secede?

I just wanna see what happens.

China/Russia/Mexico will Carve it up and Trump will just invade it again.

I don't see any AnCap flags

Why would they be hanging out with AntiFa anyway?

You know the ultimate irony of all this is that communists never realize they are the sole reason why fascists come into existence in the first place. Before Hitler post WW1 Germany was always under constant harassment from communists and as a result Hitler rose to power just so he could start taking them all out.

I guess the only advice I can give to Americans right now is to carry firearms with you especially if you're forced to cross paths with antifa.

THEY LIVE FOR BATTLE!

Mayor letting 'em run wild. This is how the Democrats deal with crime in Chicago too.

It's a fucking disaster.

p2

MEME WAR IS BACK ON BOYS

ANTIFA ARE OUR TARGETS

>students

In all seriously, if they tried to loot the bank it would probably result in the cops coming down on them.

Everything would be perfectly fine if they would allow private security forces to fucking shoot them.

In these uncertain times in which we live there is one thing of which we can be certain: and that is, the Jews and their collaborators in the government, the media, the schools, and the churches will cling to the death to their plan for the destruction of our people through miscegenation. They have a tiger by the tail, and they know that they must not let go. And so conditions in America will continue to grow worse and worse, as the enemies of our people continue desperately to push us to the point of no return. Our schools and our cities will become more jungle-like; our popular culture will become more alien, more debased, more Negroid, more Mexican, and more Asian; the behavior of our politicians and our sports and entertainment stars will become more animalistic; our government will become even more corrupt. And White Americans will run out of suburbs to which they can flee. And when they no longer can evade the situation, when they no longer can ignore it, when they no longer can parrot the Politically Correct lies about race without any danger of being contradicted by reality — then more and more White Americans finally must make decisions about the future they don't want to think about now.

AWOOOOOO

You know your god emperor.

And the university.
Just for the laugh.

>yfw the RWDS become a thing
I'm sure I can become /fit/ on the job.

National Guard when?

I had to order form ebay. Or take a trip to the states, or I think you can buy a prepaid card and a forwarding mailbox and get it that way.

Its not fucking fake you dumbass everything has been confirmed by Pentagon

>let's riot continue
>let them destroy corporate and local business
>pulls federal funding
>state cant do repairs
>inconveniences grow
>maximum redpill for on the fence watchers.

And we know that many of them will just wring their hands and cry in womanish despair, "Oh, why can't the races get along with each other? Why can't there be peace and cooperation between the races, so that I can continue to consume in comfort and safety and Political Correctness? Oh, why must I deal with this difficult and unpleasant problem of race?" And we know that more of the weakest and most degraded of our people, the most corrupt and selfish of our people, will join our enemies in the hope of temporarily improving their own personal situations. But we also know that many others, when there no longer is a safe suburb to which they can flee, finally will be ready to stand and fight.

And my message to these last is this: Don't wait until the last minute to make your decision; much better to make it sooner than later. My message is: Don't fall for the defeatist lie that we cannot un-integrate America because it will be too difficult, too violent, and too painful. Don't refuse to think about the grim remedy of a civil war — because the alternative is far grimmer and far bloodier. The fate that Mr. Clinton and the Jewish media bosses have planned for us is infinitely worse than any civil war could possibly be. Civil war is thinkable, civil war is plannable — when the alternative is extinction. Be a man and face reality and steel yourself to do whatever must be done to undo the damage that our enemies have done to us, so that our people will have a future.

>this damage

isnt this a happening?
seems a huge deal

way worse than ferguson

do these banks not even have alarms or security systems??

>FUCK YOU OVERPRICED COFFEE PLACE

SEND IN THE FEDS!

>71 years
It's gone that long without commie blood?

It was written on the ATM.

Also

>FUCK STARBUCKS

>will be drinking a latte at 9 am tomorrow.

It's California so never.

ATTACKING STARBUCKS

HAHAHAAAHAHAHA

Ps: You can get plenty of unoriginal for next to nothing on ebay.

>In this case, the assault force of several dozen commandos, which also included elite soldiers from the United Arab Emirates, was jinxed from the start. Qaeda fighters were somehow tipped off to the stealthy advance toward the village — perhaps by the whine of American drones that local tribal leaders said were flying lower and louder than usual.

oh sure...it was the drones

>liberals get a bullet too
>fuck art

Wew good on that one brave shitposter

Oh, mind posting the white house release?

>fuck starbucks
What did they mean by this? Are they turning on their own?

theyre going after starbucks now but MUH REFUGEES. Best fucking timelines

THEY'RE ATTACKING STARBUCKS!

>Jew shouting FUCKING ZIONISTS

Starbucks BTFO!

>FUCK STARBUCKS
I thought they adored that shit

>destroying the sturbucks
Good thing they accepted the muslims right?

stand down and let them hurt, maybe kill innocent people? It's situations like this that we elected Trump to help deal with, the police should be fucking disgraced for letting these fucking commie fags get away with this shit

I'm sure a significant portion of them are "dreamers"