There is a gay guy and a feminist in my class this year, what should I do Sup Forums?

There is a gay guy and a feminist in my class this year, what should I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already know what to do...send them to the ovens.

Leave them be? Discuss? Redpill?

Feminist can be red pilled and become decent human being. The gay guy can become next Milo.

You have work to do.

Be an alpha by redpilling and fucking the gay guy thus depriving the feminist of a gay "ally" and providing you withammo againster by being hay

What ovens?

>Convert them to our shitty subculture.
Why?
You are never going to do anything.

simply epic thread ShareBlue :]

cry more faggot

bring an AR 15 to school shoot them dead and scream heil hitler please live stream kthxbai.

>what should I do Sup Forums?

hook them up with each other

Annoy the shit out of them by any means necessary into they A)Kill their self B)Move out of your school/class

grab him by the boipussy and pound the redpill into him

play them again eachother for lulz

or slowly feed them red-pills

You won't so jack shit, pussy.

It's like you actually want to hate them/be hated by them. Just be normal and treat them as equal until they do something stupid. No, my name is not Ahmed. No I'm not cucked. Just saying that you should give people a chance.

nothing, just be yourself

don't let them pressure you to change

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

Ha, that's nothing. One of my classes last semester had a tranny, at least a couple gays, and several blatant feminist types. Tranny kid asked everyone to call him "Heather", had long greasy hair, wore skirts and tank tops and didn't shave his legs or pits.

Sup Forums will breed a superiority complex in you if you take it too seriously. Sup Forums will tell you that you're exceptional just because of your skin color; that you're better than your peers because of their orientation. Whether or not you agree with their political views is beside the point, you should treat them the way you want to be treated. If you ever find yourself looking down on them, remind yourself that you have flaws too, you're autistic.

Hahhhhahaahahah

Suck his dick while she pegs you. That will show 'em.

power geyser

just one feminist? What are you learning for? Plumbing?

Fuck the gay guy. Come out as bi. Many gays already despise roasties. Turn him on the feminist. Watch your class SJWs implode in cognitive dissonance trying to reconcile LGBT vs Feminism.

Bully them to suicide.

Shoot up your class

Convince the gay guy to sexually dominate the feminist.

That wouldn't work. SJWs are masters of doublethink and on top of that they've got a whole hierarchy of degeneracy, and gay men are only one step "better" than straight white males.