Am I a pussy for not wearing a MAGA shirt when I workout...

Am I a pussy for not wearing a MAGA shirt when I workout? I live in insanely liberal LA and I feel like a pussy because I know if I wore a maga shirt to the gym or store or wherever liberals would lose their shit and say something... I have a temper so I know my defense mechanism would be "go fuck your mother" and I'm a BJJ brown belt and a amateur boxer so I can defend myself and if they put their hands on me I'd crush them but I feel like a pussy for not wearing a maga shirt because I know shit would pop off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you seen this youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ ? Liberal chicks want to hate fuck Trump supporters so baad, just do it man

Wore my Hillary For Prison shirt out in public this summer. Haven't dared to wear it since the election. You might be ok given your skills and location. I'm on campus 24/7 so I feel like I'll get mobbed by the CA SJW brigade. They had some speaker here this week yelling about how Islam is great and we need to be super tolerant and nice

>LA

It's suicide if you wear that around the mexicans there, its ok man

No, you're a pussy for seeking validation on a nazi anime girl bulletin board

I know . I live by silverlake it's insane here. They are all so angry when they talk about trump it's crazy.
Yeah I saw that video the guy in that beard is her cuckold you can tell. There's also a lot of that out here too

I wear my MAGA hat out sometimes, but I NEVER wear it if I'm planning on going to any sort of restaurant, simply because I don't want to get my food fucked with.

I'm asking people opinions asshole I can so tell you're one of those cuck bfs who hangs out at Fred 62's

Where do you live tho? Wearing a maga hat in like Oklahoma no problem right?

I live in New Hampshire, which is about a 50/50 split. I probably wouldn't do it at all if I lived in LA or some shit.

I still haven't told my super liberal family that I voted for Trump:I'm afraid of their reactions, so I'm just subtly dropping redpills to ease them into it.
Also, wearing that in this college would get me killed.
Call me a cuck, but that's how I've been rolling.

Don't take any colour belt to possible gun fight

The whole point of wearing Trump clothing is to trigger leftards.

don't wear it because the gym is not a place to display politics.

it's even risky anywhere in public.

actually reminds me of that dude who sat in a public area of his apartment complex wearing a build the wall shirt while browsing on his laptop.

then some bluepilled numale douchebag and a mexican girl came by and fucking harrassed him and he filmed it. but you don't want this. it's not worth the hassle, OP.

look at what happened at UC Berkeley. I don't even know if Milo's cameraman is dead or alive.

I cannot even begin

I would have lost my shit. This man has patience I cannot obtain.

>tfw too scared to defend my opinions
I actually don't know this feel

You don't need to wear the shirt if you think it will make you a target.
Don't go looking for trouble.
Be prepared to defend yourself.
And fuck the liberals in the voting booth.

LA here too, the libs are fucking brainwashed psychos here, especially lately. I say that as a registered Democrat, too.

I've worn my Trump had a few times here in central California. I've had about five responses, all of them positive.

I haven't worn it lately though, and I probably won't until I get a CCW permit.

>at the gym

I don't give a fuck how good your Kung fu is. You think niggers and spics fight fair? You'll get hit with a dumbbell while you're benching or nailed from behind while squatting. You're vulnerable as fuck when you lift. It's not worth it bro. We need you.

showing your power level in L.A, top kek..no it doesn't make you a pussy it makes you smart.