Is Detroit really as bad as people say it is?

is Detroit really as bad as people say it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtu.be/h9cXPYZ3mrg
youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw
youtube.com/watch?v=GqfAzpTGPGo
youtube.com/watch?v=wB_hjqZQ1UY
youtu.be/vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Are you retarded?

i think the Detroit threads are blown out of proportion thats what i believe

been looking at google street view and its a little unkempt but it's pretty much the same as any other town in the usa

i see the vacant houses. blacks standing around the corner, why won't anyone cut the grass?

I'm from the area. Unless you are fucking good at dealing with niggers stay away. The downtown is ok for the day hours for the games and shit but then the niggers come in like werewolves.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

it's comfy to me, but I'm from that life

Worse.

youtu.be/h9cXPYZ3mrg

youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw

youtube.com/watch?v=GqfAzpTGPGo

Think Again

well i'm black myself, but i live in west Virginia. but it does seem like a interesting visit

you got all these people. you got all this space, seems like it could be pretty useful. you use all these shops and you think what was it like before in the 90's

Just went to google street view of Detroit and there really are alot of abandoned house. Even the first street I clicked on, there were abandoned houses.

But look on the positive side. With all them jobs coming back, this can litteraly turn into a gold mine. My suggestion is to start buying these shitty homes and just wait.

>I'm black myself
Why are you here? Serious question

Not as bad as Buffalo.

Fuck Buffalo.

You want to come to Detroit for a visit fine but come to the downtown area there are things to do here but stray from it and you will find yourself among the most retarded people you will meet that are also very violent.
youtube.com/watch?v=wB_hjqZQ1UY

also there seems to be way to many liquor stores around. after a few blocks you run into one it seems

Fordi han er ikke en liberal idiot.

its funny. / for news.

No.

It's much worse.

Checking in from Livonia, can back this up.

I live in detroit, know where you are at and its fine

Do you agree with Sup Forums's narratives though?

What are your political leanings?

Its good for about 1 hour before the venue, if that. Literally one block in either direction and your in the hood.

Detroit will never be "fixed" because they only want to pump money into downtown. The suburbs keep that going and will continue to especially since all the sports teams are located there.

No amount of inner city programs will make it better and the people stuck in poverty that actually care send their kids to charter schools

I went to Detroit once for the autoshow. At 9 am everything was smooth. Houses were rundown but there were barely anyone in the streets.

We left at 11 PM and boy I don't think I ever skipped so many stop signs and red lights in my life.

>t.blackguywithsenseofhumor
We like your kind

Hell, why not turn it into farm land or something.

If only you knew how bad things truly are.

somewhat. this place kind of rubs off on you. but it will never change me completely. there are to many what you people call shi*t posts. ruins the experience

No it cant.

No one will waste money building low income houses. They wont sell because no one will buy them they are 1) In the ghetto 2) surrounded by older shittier houses 3) no on willing to buy them

youtu.be/vMWHJDr8fxE

With all the abandoned homes and arsons nature is taking it back just fine. Seriously look at the maps, blocks of grass and trees and maybe one home because all the others burned down. The thing to do here is nothing.

It just amazes that after all these years they never recovered.Then again, that's what they get for wanting a shitload of welfare programs.

it's worse

Honestly it could be the weather, i have a theory, but it honestly could be partly responsible for this. can't share it for being labeled as crazy

Miami is shit also thanks to niggers and Cubans committing crime every day.

You should consider moving to Africa after your Detroit visit.

actually i have. until the, they don't like american blacks thing came around

wonder if trump meant Detroit when he said "inner citties"

it's actually the best city in the country, the memes are to keep everyone else out so the jews don't raise the rents

There are murders and all sorts of other crazy shit daily in Detroit. It never riots because the city is nearly 100% nigger.

Detroit is top 3 murder rate, its a shell of a city full of violence.

it might be interesting to get an apartment there for one month, and just live there to see what it's really like then get out. maybe get a job for one month just to play around.

He meant chicago.

justice

I think Trump wants to fix Detroit, but he is kinda held up with a bunch of other shit right now like, protest, war, jobs, etc.

so they can get their farms vandalized and crops stolen. very unlikely.

those same welfare programs allow them to move out to the suburbs and shit up those communities. if they are actually poor they are given houses in Detroit and they cant even maintain them.