Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ft9iuZu0AI
youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>following
>liked
>retweeted

She could unironically be hung for this.

>the military
>not drumpfkins
Sure you may have some of the pussies and the wetbacks, but the best of the best don't support jewish liberalism.

>another talentless hack is delusional as fuck

If anything, the military would side with Trump.
Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

The first based leaf I have ever seen

>once the military is with us

Hmmmm... What are the possible implications of such a statement?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

its treason then

Former 11b here ALL my vet bros and every vet FB group is with the right. Good luck

>(((us)))

No its not treason but it is approaching seditious conspiracy & inciding rebellion. Which can result in 20 and 10 years max respectively, and not being able to hold federal office.

are you going to prison for this?

Could we meme them into becoming comfort women for the military so that they will overthrow Trump?

What about Putins lapdog, Drumpf?
Shouldn't Putins lapdog, Drumpf be hanged?

>the military siding with the far left
How delusional are these people?

wow they've really lost it.......

>(((Silverman)))
Not even trying

With Jews, you lose.

Lmao jk guys it's not treason

i hope these kikes live to see a real fascist government

i honestly just feel bad for the retarded college kids that honestly unironically believe that trump will be impeached or that the military will join their side or that they're in the right or that they're not insane or that everyone who voted for trump (60+ million people) are nazis. they honestly believe that there are 60 million literal nazis in the US

i just feel bad for them.

Current 68W, only anti-Trump people are some JAGs, officers, and female enlisted. Most of them are lukewarm at that.

>military
The military is mostly made up of white guys from red states. I don't think they'll be fighting on the side of left wing Jews.

Go back to Mehico, Mayte

THE MILITARY ON THIER SIDE! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

really?

He didn't even exclaim that Islam is a religion of peace in his remark.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ft9iuZu0AI
OY VEY !!!!

"wtf i love the military now" - Sarah Silverman

How did you afford a weapon

How fucked in the head are you, leaf scum?

Horses are hung, people are hanged.

Trump is already purging all the Obama appointments, I'd say if they want to act they need to do it soon

rly maeks u think

>military on their side

pretty sure the military is with him.

just look at how the left treats the police.

Almost as fucked as your women are by Mohammed.

I wonder if she even understands that the military is under the command of the predominantly republican government

Here's a reminder of the Jewish version of American (((patriotism))) and what this is really all about--from Sarah (((Silverman))) herself:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8

It's weird to see (((them))) pretend to be on our side after saying shit like I linked.

Did this fucking spic ever get sent back over the border? I remember a ton of people reported her disgusting mexican ass.

only one way to find out if the miltary is with them or him. martial law, send in the national guard.

>autistic screeching and spins towards you

>he can't win
>the recount will swing the electors toward Hillary
>the electors can vote against their states majority
>something could happen during the inauguration, forcing someone else to become president
>he'll be impeached!
>the military and antifa will overthrow him!

How much longer can this continue? Where do these claims go from here?

every military person i know voted for trump and a lot of them are mexicans and south americans. they fucking hated obama

Maple niggers are truly the worst race

kys

>its not treason then
FTFY

Really makes you think why nobody liked the kikes here

Nope. She's still leaching off of our tax dollars and feeling good about it.

Feels bad, man.

This, sadly, needs to start happening. We need public executions of these traitors.

>hillary steadfastly panders to minorities and snubs cops and military purposefully
>libruls laugh at dead cops and blame cops for any shootings no matter how justified
>libruls never served the country since being hall monitors and call soldiers baby killers
>coupe happens
>w-why aren't they joining our righteous cause
>mfw

I can't believe there are people either this delusional or ill-informed.

>Trump is planning an executive order to elimate gun-free school zones

school shooters about to be literally btfo

Hanged, you illiterate inbred piece of shit

>military
>siding with leftists

To quote someone who thinks she's a comedian "she's being ridiculous".

At least we are still white. How is your Turkish coming along?

>military siding with the coastal elite jew over the working class

do you think the libs will send their fleets of tanks to take us on?

>announcing treason
>demanding the military joins you

heh.

PEDOPHILE ELITE ARE GOING DOWN! HAHAHAHA!

Pretty hilarious watching them crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let them get to the children.

Most veterans are anti trump

How delusional are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's funny to see them spout all this violent and aggressive rhetoric after they constantly called for inaction and compromise on the end of the opposition as long as they felt they were in power. The moment they lose even an ounce of control they want violent conflict and war. Seems like everything they said about the people they slandered was a massive ammount of projection on their end.

Christ, they really are losing it now.

We have major Hollywood celebrities calling for open revolt against the legitimate President of the United States. Unreal.

Sure but the vets are pro-president, they would rather kill themselves than betray the U.S.

Proofs?

Why isn't she participating in the riots?

MAGAAAAAAAAA
*spins*

>this is what people in other countries actually believe

It's so awesome watching these faggots melt down like every single day

Kill him. Kill him now

>Silverman

Says Paco the peanut farmer.

They wont. They are going to keep things just at the level where they can pass it off as "protests" and "resisting a fascist regime". Do you really think that fat Australian feminist is going to fly to the US and "kill Nazis left right and center"? The hell he is.

I'm starting to see where you guys were coming from--but it's like, they have no excuse now. Why cAnt they just move to Israel if they get unconfortable with any form of nationalism that even conceivably doesn't include them as king David?

He's still right though. Also checked both.

Both are correct senior

>once the military is w us
What kind of drugs are these people on? That's some serious mind warping shit.

To many, Trump doesn't represent America. the only people they'll be betraying are the village idiot association.

Nope. Military, vets, soldiers, border patrol, truckers, gun owners, all overwhelmingly right wing and are majority pro Trump.

I want to fuck the loli she voiced.

i dont think he realises that 99% of military is for trump

Hanged by the neck until they are DEAD DEAD DEAD!

Their excuse is awlays that we are just goyim.

Read Mein Kampf, they are using the same tactics in the media now as they used 80 years ago.

Its literally the same, quite fascinating how they are still able to pull that off.

Okay Mike
Whatever you say you delusional failed "artist"

Not based on my experience, do you have any proof?

This isn't real.

Right?

Does this stupid cunt truly believe the military would side with these leftist/antifa fuckstains?

My sides have reached orbit.

>Malaysia

Oh my God
Can't get enough of timeline

Get a load of this frostback

Believe it or not having friendly relationships with foreign countries isn't treason. You fucking retard vodkamongrel

>once

This. Everyday it's like they're pushing and pushing to see what they can get away with....

She's being ridiculous.

I just don't see a large portion of the military siding with the left, especially not after all the """protests""" going on recently.