The left is literally self-destructing. It's only a matter of time

The left is literally self-destructing. It's only a matter of time.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/826991184635654145

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=l2TkEqnp-2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't do anything, cuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't have to, we have laws and police for this sort of thing. Not to mention I'm about 2,500 miles away from this.

Pretty funny seeing a german call someone else a cuck though, thanks for that I needed a good laugh.

Having a good laugh over there Mohammad?

Cuck

Where's your epic le-god-emperor now, orangecuck?

People power > gay faggot Trumpcuck power

In the Oval Office.

All I have to do is sit back and laugh

Can't wait. Cal-Exit will cement this countries victory over communism. And then I'll join the war against California.

Are (you)'s really that important to you?

Also there's no reason to interfere with them acting like violent dicks, they're going to be labeled as a terrorist organization if they keep it up.

It's Berkeley. No one but faggots and niggers live within 100 miles of that shit hole. They're burning down their house, because they're niggers. We find it just as amusing as "hands up dont shoot"

Nobody gives a fuck about students rioting nor about Milos or whatever his name is.

People just want the 25,000,000 manufacturing jobs Trump promised them.

Letting your shitty state burn to ash so it can be built over anew.

If things keep going like this, it's only a matter of time until it boils over, then the shitstorm is going to erupt.

And they're getting them. It's the leftshits that don't wanna work or do anything productive at all that have too much free time to riot and rob. Also doing partreon and gofundme frauds that are like 99% of their income.

STREAM WHERE

I have 5 tabs open and it's all helicoptee cam

--- Important ---

DO NOT take actions into your own hands! Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situation.

To assist local and federal law enforcement in identifying and apprehending illegal immigrants and dangerous criminals please feel free to contact ICE and/or the FBI via the links listed below.

Link to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Link to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

anybody got alt links?
video isn't working, wanna start spreading it

>Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to stand around and do literally nothing while people die

it sucks and it makes me angry but razing the state is an unfortunate necessity, hollywood called for this mayhem, they have to pay the price until they get on their knees and begged to be saved from their own undoing.

What is the indicator that they are "self destructing"? They have done this for years. You think now, all of a sudden, in the height of Trump, the media is going to start being honest? No they are going to keep getting away with this. Who is going to stop them?

>All it took was a single faggot to come to California and they chimp out on this scale

The now predominantly republican government. They have been getting away with this shit for years because the country was being run by liberals.

Imagine the shitstorm Spencer could brew

Just keep dumping gasoline on that fire. Let them know their School supports western imperialism.

You gotta smash all the system Timmy.

What can they do?

Guess how this story is reported on the local bay area news?
>Cancellation of a speech by an 'alternative right' speaker has led to protests and clashes with police in Berkeley.

Literally implying that it's the right wing protesting due to the cancelled speech rather than the protests CAUSING the cancelled speech. Lugenpresse indeed.

>still being this delusional in 2017

hurr durr the right will surely save us this time

>People are being beaten, bruised, bloodied, tortured, and possibly murdered
>Cars and buildings are being burned in the streets
>Rioters are flooding every city, destroying everything in their path under a false idea of legitimate political protest

>Meanwhile, Sup Forums sits back and watches as they do nothing to stop it
You people deserve it. If you can't fight for your race, your values, and your country, then it will be destroyed.

They could, i dunno... enforce the law?
>stealing
>destruction of property
>disorderly conduct
>obstruction of justice
>assault
are all illegal actions last time I checked.

>deserve
There's that word again! Get out, shill.

We are the Observers

The fight was at the ballot box. Those that violate the law will be brought into compliance with it.

Comfy as fuck tbqhwyfamalam

^ This.

^ user is correct. Stay patient, stay safe, and shitpost.

Sorry nazi faggot, the media is not covering anything and all social media sites are removing any footage and traces of the violence Antifa has caused. They will continue our war while we ensure they are out of the spotlight and there is nothing you can do about it but get beat like all fascist scum should.

t. Tanned German

No one give two fucks about Cali. It's a blue state. Everyone there is a libtard.

It's the same as nig on nig crime. Let the niggers kill themselves, that's fine with me.

If it spreads from Cali, though, we need the National Gaurd to go in and start shooting folks dead.

HOW FUCKING AMAZING IS THIS

A leftist can now stand in the middle of the street and scream how he wants cummies in his boypussy and nobody gives a shit.

This man? They will RIOT to prevent him speaking.

This is like the Sex Pistols, where just threatening to show up and play was enough to make people burn buildings and scream. WE PUNK ROCK NOW.

keep your powder dry boys.

If I gave enough of a fuck, I'd go to reddit's default subs, and take screenshots of all the fuckers who supported beating the crap out of neo nazis.

Honestly anyone who supports Milo or goes to see him should be beaten. Goes for any other e-celeb too.

Send help, I can't take this libshit hellhole anymore.

I just want to watch the world burn

its been interesting watching the left slowly rise to a "power" for the 15 years theyve become more and more obnoxious

I live over 2000 miles away, what the fuck do you expect me to do?

I can only make memes and spread awareness

Get out of there if you value your life

I'm busy watching HWNDU

The one guy streaming got his ass kicked like a trash can.

Berkley police hid inside the building when they started throwing moltovs

But I watched Harry Potter

Goyim it's a peaceful protest.

Where is this?

Wait till peter theil runs for governor

These people are destroying themselves. There's nothing we need to do.

They aren't marching into right-wing strongholds, they are tearing apart their own towns, harming their own image with these tantrums.

You think BLM, and the mindless other 'protests', weren't on at least some level, contributing factors to Trump's victory?

This is the best gift the left gives us- their utter lack of reasoning and foresight.

Do you realize we've memed the Day Of The Rope into a real thing? That's what all the antifa violence is leading to

I'm just worried that there are too many of them, and that we don't have the patience to maga properly.

>Liberal scum riot and burn down part of their own ultra-libby city
>Beat up a bunch of their own people
>HAHAHAHA GRUMPF WHERE ARE U NOW LOL

Trump is in Washington DC, where he is probably drafting legislation to repeal the 14th Amendment, and there isn't a single thing you or anyone can do about it.

i totally agree, dude should be charged with what happen tonight. You dont go into heart of America liberalism and expect a reaction like this not to go down

It's the gift that keeps on giving. I

Just wait till the Dangerous Faggot tour turns up at a college campus in your neighbourhood. The riots will be just as bad, and your leftist local gov and cops will let your neighbourhood burn too.

you can't and won't do a thing about it nazi bitch
go back to crying about how oppressed white conservatives are you fat american piece of shit

leave then

>retarded marxists riot in downtown city centers and campuses where they don't allow concealed carry, destroying their own communities
>"HEHE KEK YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING"
>retarded marxists try this shit in a red state and people gun them down from their windows, scattering the rioters
>"W-WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S NOT LEGAL. FASCISM!!!"

Goys:

it just dawned on me how much more organized and prepared the Antifa cucks are for this fight. Tonight they had pepper spray, smoke bombs, all kinds of fireworks and more.

Look at the way they beat people with those flag poles -- pretty effective weapon because it masquerades as "oh im just holding this flag!!" until you decide to use it.

We need to start stocking these flag poles and shit.

I know we have more guns and all, but when you use a gun you give a huge moral victory to the other side. It's much more fun to just beat people in the streets.

They are prepared for the street battles. We are not.

Now that texas has campus carry i fucking wish a nigga would

People have generally been less violent in other states, except for Cali. Also, his tour was suppose to end here, because Berkeley was the birhtplace of the free speech movement.

actually there not that much "niggers" that here. like 40% of the student population is Asian

I welcome these SJWs getting shot desu.

they are prepared because they are used to going up against anti-riot police.

They are lashing out because their days of getting away with murder are over. Obama is out and we have power now. These people are right to be afraid. We are going to fuck their shit up.

Am I seeing this right, are they really attacking their own people?

you're a complete idiot if you think that fag has a shot at statewide level

Antifa memeing Moon Man into reality. Feels good.

Why Do Liberals Hate Free Speech?

MAYBE WE SHOULD SEND IN

SUM KINA

SUICIDE SQUAD

good lord it's really bad

youtube.com/watch?v=l2TkEqnp-2w

the flag poles are also very useful for breaking windows. I thought I saw sharpened tips on the end of some of them.

Street battles are bad PR. Especially considering the victims tonight. Lel. They looted a god damn Starbucks. A woman could be heard on loud speaker saying put down your cameras or we will put you down. It's all on camera.

Milo had 130 pounds of cheetos pressed into a dildo

lol Americans are such cucks that even the God dam president of the united states is allowing his supporters to beaten senseless. Shameful.

> ID is kys
What did Kek mean by this?

it's on camera, but will the MSM report it? Will Fox pick it up, or just betray us again?

I still think we need some flag poles with sharpened tips.

>Mfw I can watch this retard movement basically eat itself to death from the comfort of my home from the other side of the planet, while talking to other comfy as fuck people.
Life can occasionally be pretty cool.

Only a matter of time till they start getting their heads bashed in by the cops and military.
They're going to cross a line at some point and the authorities are forced to step in.
Also it's just a matter of time till the collective anger of the silent majority grows to a point where they won't tolerate this.
One day they're going to attack the wrong neighborhood and the pissed off locals are going to start unloading some lead on them.

As an added bonus, Do you think that any form of anti Trump narrative is going to hold even 1/10th of it's weight after this ridiculous and constant tantrum throwing, which is reaching deadly real life violence levels?
This is going to completely destroy whatever credibility the opposition holds.

>sheep molester
>calling people cucks

ookay

DID SHE FUCKING DIP HER FOOD IN THE DRINK?!?

People like her should be gassed immediately.

you act as if a american muslim used his "freedom of speech" to express how much he want sharia law over constitution at Liberty Univ or some hickville campus in MS the same reaction wouldn't happen

I fucking hate liberals. Please make it stop.

If you want i can knock out your teeth for you Aus Cuck, just say when.

>Quote from man attacked by Antifa; "Revive me, I have a ray gun!"

You are now a member of a domestic terrorist organization

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>It's all on camera
Source? Link? Vid?

>Soros's son goes to Berkeley
>Antifa riots start there
(((Coincidence)))

What if we took up antifa flags and started beating the shit out of leftists?

> it just dawned on me how much more organized and prepared the Antifa cucks are for this fight. Tonight they had pepper spray, smoke bombs, all kinds of fireworks and more.

This is literally black bloc, rebranded now as "antifa." They do nothing but go to shitty free shows, drink cough syrup, spare change in the parks and wait for things like this to come so they can break shit.

Ex-leftist here. It's incredible to me that was even allowed. Police typically arrested anyone who carried a "weapon" which included sticks holding signs which exceeded 1 inch in diameter. In Philadelphia, actually, you couldn't bring a sign unless you held it with your hands or you were using a hollow cardboard tube.

WHERE you can protest holding your cuck stick is also very clearly decided -- by the police. There isn't much to do if people show up all of a sudden but the rule is to establish what they liked to call "Free Speech Zones" for protest and keep people kettled there through use of bike and horse mounted police lines. These things all go back to the Clinton Administration (post OKC bombing), they're nothing new at all.

Someone wanted this to happen, and hilariously that someone is probably on their side.

ITT: scared neets behind computer screens trying to act tough

sorry, your memes won't stop the bullets

ayo we once wuz warriors now

I thought commies liked to pretend everyone was against them and the media was run by neoliberal zionists and capitalist fascists. Glad you at least recognize they're on your side, you massive faggot.

this
FUCK DRUMPF

literally shaking