palmettostatearmory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HU1evImuzrQ
infowarsstore.com/tennessee-arms-80-hybrid-receiver.html
archive.is/MfUH2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Apatow)))

>nazis are scared again

teehee

I live in berkeley and im relaxed as fuck.

This will be so glorious if they touch my house.

Go to Twitter

Report it for threatening violence.

>if we don't get things our way we're going to destroy the country waaaah

These literal sissy bitches have never met or seen an angry redneck.

He hasn't produced a good movie since Forgiving Sarah Marshall

*Forgetting

Fuck I'm tired

So wait
they're blaming Trump supporters for lefties becoming violent?

The Death Throes of the Democratic Party. Come 2018, we'll have a Communist party for minorities and a Liberal-Democratic party.

An example needs to be made.

do they really think theyre gonna convince people to not vote right in this way

Meme them into just joining green party and leaving dnc

tweet link? wanna read replies

Apatow adopts bargaining tactics of UC Berkeley police department.

he deleted it what a bitch kek

youtube.com/watch?v=tlOr0Xs4UTE

palmettostatearmory.com/

Judd "I ate so much ice cream, I gained 40 extra pounds, after Trump was elected" Apatow?

any archive of it? isn't encouraging political violence illgal?

you can't just declare war on things as you please. Jesus fucking losers

>scared
If anything, I'm excited to smash some fucking commie skulls in. Just waiting for you all to overstep your bounds just a tiny bit.

Fuck Hollywood and fuck this terrorist.
youtube.com/watch?v=HU1evImuzrQ

Can you just have guns shipped to your home? How does ordering guns online work?

Doesn't matter really. The Democratic party right now is the closest we have come to seeing the end of the a political party in America. With Generation Z being more conservative than generations of the past, already losing Congress, Presidency and Supreme Court and a midterm election that could possibly result in Democrats losing more seats, their only hope is Trump being literally Hitler.

OH FUCK WE'RE DOOMED!

It's shipped to a federally licensed gun dealer in your area. You get to pick it up after a background check and, depending on your state, a pile of paperwork.

>Twitter
>Banning a hack Jew
Wrong timeline

You're ordering parts, not guns.

For complete guns you have to have them shipped to an FFL holder (usually a pawn shop or gun store) so they can do a background check. For a parts build like that the ATF only considers the lower receiver to be the "gun", so everything else can be shipped to your door like anything else.

How do we meme antifa into Beverly hills for a peaceful assembly?

Have Milo talk there

I got family in Mississippi and most of them would love to load up the trucks with ammo and head over to CA for some weekend fun.

Those coast liberals have not the slightest clue of how much rednecks have grown up with weapons. I mean I've been shooting since I was 14and I'm good but those guys in Mississippi, who probably have fired their first rim fire round at the age of 3, out shoot me day and night. It's just incredible how natural they can shoot

Studios will probably shifting right this fall if not this summer; there has been talk about how they bet big on a Hillary win and are now panicking like crazy because about 70-80% of their 2017 release slate is now SJW garbage that will flop just like Ghostbusters did.

And while ABC is tripling down on social justice crap, NBC and Fox are both moving towards the right with their shows and NBC in particular has stated they wanted shows for 2017's fall schedule that are about left and right coming together.

Hmmmm. Someone tweet Milo?
>rent mansion in Celeb central
>have speech
>????
>protests of peace

pls just load up some hollow point 5.56 and go ham.

kinda a fucked up dream i have, to stand at the end of the street they match on, with my a 50 cal browning mounted on a Ute and just turn the street red.

Arkansas fag here. My boy is 7 and already has 2 guns to call his own. Of course I don't just let him run wild with them. He only shoots them under direct supervision, but I'm bringing him up based as fuck.

Who /ready/ here?

There's probably no German who loves southern rednecks as much as me. Seriously, your gun toting bible reading way of life is just what I call real freedom.

And blessed be Arkansas. Been to the Ozarks and that's probably the most beautiful piece of earth I've ever seen

That's a really good idea desu.

>Send him down to B Hills for a public speech.
>Bail at the last second.
>antifa show up and trash everything

Or the cops will actually btfo those fags, which would be fun too

Did you seriously put R6S style chibis on your guns?

That lower is a firearm even without parts. You are thinking of an 80% which isn't and is a PITA to complete..

We will not be intimidated into submission, nor will we be manipulated into spilling American blood, however misguided our foes. (((They))) want division and chaos, and are playing their hand too hard.

You didn't?

fucking lol'd

Glad to see some people can understand what Freedom is about. Wish more people in America would do the same.

They don't know you yet so they can't touch you.
You should fly a Nazi flag and tell everyone niggers must hang from trees, see what happens.

These fucking retards are going to end up getting themselves killed. I'm gonna bet that Sheriffs around the country won't continue to stand by and watch cucked city police operating within their territory standby as pussy mayors allow innocents to get beat-up in the streets.

Everything but the lower can be shipped to your door.

You have to have the lower shipped to an FFL dealer and get a background check done.

Give me 4 months, please. Then i'll have my hunting license, which means i will have guns.

Right wingers aren't going to play dumb suckerpunching games.

The day shit hits the fan, they are going to get suckershot in the head.

Ozarks are based, both in southern MO or AK. Its White Heaven.

Protesting the right wing at UC Berkeley is like protesting abortion from the inside of a church

The short term memory on these (((people)))

>what is at stake

what exactly is that. all I see is antifa and BLM domestic terrorists destroying their liberal ran cities.

#IslamIsFascism

I try to keep calm with leftist (don't want to be a hothead like pic related) but Occupy Democrats always brings my piss to a boil.

Proof?

Most of these fucking people have never even seen a gun, let alone fucking shot one. Let them do their little fucking dances, they know they can't resist a goddamn thing.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Trump will send in the feds. I'd fucking love to see their faces when the Natl Guard shows up.

infowarsstore.com/tennessee-arms-80-hybrid-receiver.html

That lower doesnt need background check??

It's over for Drumpf. How can he possibly recover from this?

>Man your positions, lads.

How about database/map of these leftist anti-gun millionaires mansions locations ready for thugs and dindus to use when the next LA riots start.
That way less good folks would be bothered and dindus and thugs could head straight out to the best looting grounds; leftist unarmed anti-gun millionaires homes with plenty of expensive stuff to loot.

Fuck. If this becomes a new meme war front, I may be inspired to finally start a twitter account

>infowarsstore.com/tennessee-arms-80-hybrid-receiver.html

No, but you've got to mill it out to complete it. Looks hard as fuck to me, not being a machinist and all.

>mad king

They still can't stop with their fucking reference

this is a game of thrones reference by the way

loool

>Once the military is with us
Did she forget that liberals always insult and villainise the military?

>until they block you
God forbid people of opposing views communicate. These people are really engineering a civil war.

>5.56

Here's the Apatow tweet

archive.is/MfUH2

do not shoot them guys. it is what they want. its another false flag paid for by Hilary.

She also seems to have ignored the "Fuck that rancid cunt" attitude the military had towards Hillary and that Trump had and has substantial support amongst them.

>Argentina is White 3.jpg
nice obsession

let's unite them all behind hollywood and then turn them on hollywood? Ok I'll just go and play some vidya.

>THIS IS WHAT ARGENTINA ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Do you think this can end without a proper fight? The commies seem very ideologically entrenched and unwilling to back down.

why are argies so fucking stupid?

I'll never understand it

Terrorizing half the nation with political views will get them all killed and I love it. This is the best thing to ever happen.

A Nazi flag? All you have to do is fly an American flag to be a target

>license

What is "at stake?"

anyone explain this? or is this some sort of threat? like they'll set off more fireworks and cry alot if we don't give them what they want?

>tfw we're actually scaring the kikes into compliance

Whew, Arkansas fag reporting in. My dad started letting me shoot at 13. You're doing right by your boy.

German user, glad to know you've seen the beauty of the Ozarks. Hope you didn't tread into the Delta though. That's where the nignogs hide.

Harrison Arkansas was the place with the billboard that said
"Anti-Racist=Anti-White" Blessed place only has .3 niggers.

no, they ask you nicely to join their side or you will be killed.

You can't. These leftists never functioned on any type of logic to begin with.

cmon boi
practice your free speech
dont be a big pussy like that.
you agree with hitler yes?

They're trying "entryism" into state Democratic Parties now to remove the superdelegate system and replace it with a system similar to what got Jeremy Corbyn elected, and likely destroyed the Labour Party as an opposition party.

I live in nigger delta.

>mad about banning lobbyists

>mfw

libtards have gone too far.

This really activates my almonds

The left are mentally unstable right now, and you never know if someone will supply firearms to "prove a point".

>get on their faces

lobbiest hurt democracy you pieces of shit stop being (((shills))) you shouldn't be able to get politicians with money, TPP jobs lost for chinese slaves, saved for american worker, I don't give a fuck if people suicide, they broke the law and they took their own lives, not anyone else's fault

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a steaming pile of shit.

Yes. I know that they are primarily concerned with marketing and misread public sentiment. They are looking at a bad year.