youtube.com/watch?v=sV3_JS_rp-0
twitter.com/KunzeFilms/status/827024530036043776
youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chaos frogs are chaotic
More frogs at frog

>rundown

oh shit, they're at it again.

we can only hope for a war with the left and islam, so we can rid the world of their stupidity

praise the lord kek

Derrrrrrp. The RUSSIAN roulette presidency

No war.

More like maybe 26 more wars. But y'kno. Fatty rich guys and the bube tube make for an excellent tag team. Combined with whatever the fuck this place is and you got yourselves a third temple now don't ya. Is it a problem? Do all the idiot retard stupid asinine things. Is it good? Fuck it in a corner

Honestly I'm so desensitized by the last half decade of paulposting I will have exactly 0% belief there's a major war/any other world event looming until after the bombs drop

Cool story. Why you would do that and claim to be a somewhat rational person are beyond me

>BERKELEY'S BANKS AND STARBUCKS GETTING LOOTED
sauce on that

>no war because life is perfect and nothing ever changes
Don't be scared user, the new world awaits us after these dark times

clearly not happening. newfag harder

Trump won't start a war over petty shit like this.

>Why you would do that and claim to be a somewhat rational person are beyond me
Because I've been through 700 happening threads and a serious event has come out of zero

This world doesn't await you. Any new spiritual ones will. Hasn't happened yet and no man will make his own counterfeits
>2nd stage
>denial

>american being the combat zone this time

kill yourself.

>Iran starting anything
The best part of being the US is having all the power

STARBUCKS LOOTING VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=sV3_JS_rp-0

BANKS ALL SMASHED TO SHIT

twitter.com/KunzeFilms/status/827024530036043776

Sounds good.

FUND IT!!!!

>all the major cities are targeted by air strikes
>america becomes 90% white again overnight

lol I hope they went for the single origin roasts. they're the only good beans that place sells

>they probably just went for the pike's place roast like plebs

Oh great a war... surely all the rich people that benefits the most will volunteer at the first gunshot for a guerilla war

oh no, it's all the lower classes acting as cannon fodder and killing other human beings for military contractors when they could be benefiting mutually from trade and commerce, fucking idiots

Tibet Souvenirs got fucked up too

I seriously fucking love this meme

No no no, i believe in globalisation, i believe in depopulation and one world government

This is a good time to be alive, the new world will not accept the subhuman culture

>America descends into 100s of warring microstates
>Sup Forums users establish glorious 4th reich in upper midwest
>cool uniforms
>perpetual war and struggle for survival, purifying the gene pool and making men men again

Please God let this be

Same, it's a good one.

You do it. Get a nice ass pwnage in return

It's only going to flood Europe with more muslims

Merkel will welcome them all

youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

Merry nightmares, from home.

Its getting

Bu seriously we havent hit the apex of happenings

Definitely my favorite meme xDD

GOOD. I'M READY FOR WW3. FUCK IT.

If the US decides to go to war with Iran, millions will die.

>US invades Iran
>Iran shoahs Israel
>Israel activates the samson option
>Everyone just fucking launches their nukes in the confusion

>mfw my state is on the short list to be nuked due to all of our military bases and i'm in the blast radius

It's a good thing these idiots are
A) too fucking lazy
B) too disorganized
C) too fucking stupid
to actually organize 1970s RAF style. These are fakers just looking for some instagram snaps and a chance to smash shit. Complete idiots.

If any real deal violence comes out of these movements, it's going to be perpetrated by individuals, like the Dallas police shooter. These fools can hardly get out of bed in the morning in time to make it to their gender studies lecture.

Your posting style could use some work. You subtly refer to pop as "this place" setting yourself apart. Concern trolling requires that you blend in, present yourself as part of the collective. You've got the right amount of snark, and your post length is Good, but you seem genuinely angry. When we real pol users get mad it's either waay over the top or just smouldering anger in general. I suggest lurking more before you participate, it hurts your cause to be unprepared. Talk to your supervisor and try again in another thread. Also, think about using a different proxy, Canadians are not well respected here.

Reminder if WW3 happens the protocols will soon be complete. Why would you let them get everything in check when you can go straight for (((them))) instead? Better idea, no war and we audit the fed then proceed to take our first steps to BTFO globalists

I dont think nukes exist but is it a bumblefuck? It is right wing. Guaranteed

Someone get this Rothschild outta here

HAHAHAHA THE ANTICHRIST COMETH!

>huge essay meme straight out of the office
>this isn't just to cover up that i uncovered you're all a bunch of children's magicians scheming at a ouija board

It's just Iran using the progressive world's (read: usual elitists, globalists, lefties and etc in the media and establishment) feverous virtue-signally and indignation at his travel ban as an excuse to give the finger to their traditional enemy America (like they do constantly, have always done and have been wanting to do) in a way that makes them look like (to the media and establishment circles) the moral party.

Seriously everyone is losing their fucking minds.

Both left and right. Anyone else notice this?

>Sup Forums is literally filled with faggy larpers like this

Jesus Christ what's the average age for this board, 16?

But why.

Is this their 1970s revolution or that other time they invaded anybody. Like. 2000 years ago or some shit. Greater israel. Lots of counterfitting. That's all this is

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET

DEATH

AND

DESTRUCTION

Why wouldn't people? We are being led a laughing and blind unclean chaos demon

>both left and right
Fuck your middle ground nonsense, this is the Left chimping out because they pulled defeat from the jaws of victory and lost an election they told the American people, many many many MANY times that Trump had no chance of winning

Again, you set yourself outside. Subversion 101, don't reveal yourself to be an outsider. If you're not a shill then you're an unimaginative troll from another board or site. You have the makings of a great troll, you just need a little refinement and self observation.

you should have seen the thread of people posting their gun collections an hour ago. FBI honeypot much?

reeeeeeee pride worldwide

Checked but seriously its not just trump. Its almost everyone. Even faggots on here are more autisitic than usual

>single origin
my nigga

Its not middle ground ideaology ass hat.
Left is chimping out like blind niggers and the right is about to beat the world like a red headed step child

>literally hours after Alex 'Supermale' Jones ripped the top off the festering globalists agenda live on the most popular podcast in the world

it cant be a coincidence

It was shit at first, but really took life after the HWNDU shit. Speaking of which, could someone fill me in?

HAS SKYKING RETURNED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nothing's going to happen, in fact the only way anything happens is if people keep overreacting and being melodramatic about everything Trump does.

oh fug WW3 is nigh

I thought Hillary was the one that was going to lead us to war?

Yet Trump seems to be doing a fine job destroying long-standing US alliances and rocking the boat, tearing up teaties and in general just starting shit for no reason.

I got my autism shots today to counter dangerous centrist ideas.

123 125/2.145 /10 for making me reply

I missed it when Jackie did this. Fucking gold.

Sup Forums created this bed, now you have to lie in it.

You praised a literal god of chaos (kek) and begged for his digits, little did you know those numerals come with a price.

>quick rundown
If only you'd gotten first reply

>you're not in America
>you're not an American

>no guns

How would this actually begin? Would the US bring troops to Iran or would it begin by a nuclear threat?

Using the same playbook in 2017.
Expecting same results in due time.
Yfw spiteful meme thesis.

cops chased after the guy who stole Brittany's shit

>more murricans and muzzies are going to die

>77
Get the swords guys, it's coming.

If Trump isn't impeached, I genuinely believe he will start WW3.

He literally just threatened to invade Mexico. He's pissed off Australia and now wants to send troops to Iran?

What the literal fuck is he doing?

No, not even a Hillary supporter. This guy seriously needs to be impeached before he fucking kills us all. This isn't a joke.

right there with you bud. I voted trump just so shillary wasn't put in and we could deal a blow to pc culture. Now I want off this meme train.

Did we back the wrong guy, Sup Forums? #feelthebern

I just got ankle surgery goddammit nooooookk

Please read up on what people actually say instead of relying on the media.

Stop being a pussy, this world needs a huge war that kills millions of people

>Something something something former trump supporter here something something something nuclear codes

But yeah i voted for two reason eternal peace for the US or complete chaos of war that i reenlist

Trumpenstein will carry on using Jewmerica as Israels' war machine to dominate the world.

>Anything that doesn't agree with Trump or reports on the dumb shit he says is fake news

Again, I get that you think that's funny but it's really not. There's nothing funny about a possible war.

>bernie ever had a chance with the DNC.
Either way he would have been cucked.

I AGREE, FUCK THOSE CTR SUPPORTERS

HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY?

Look, I'll be honest guys, I was a trump supporter before I realized both the left and right were wrong for me. Truthfully, It's pretty hilarious watching this guy crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Perfection awaits

Hopefully you'll die first

>Clinton would have meant war
>What's your non-Trump solution?

It's.. it's too late. We can't get off this train fast enough..

shill harder. these past 13 days have been glorious

Nah i'm prepared
I don't think it's funny, I think it's great. Hopefully Nukes go off and kill millions of people. I genuinely hate this world and everyone in it

It should have been Gary or Jill. This really was the time for third party candidates.

Only if you're late as fuck to the party do you think the place looks empty.

>using a kike created meme to replace naming the kikes
nah

And do you blame the Right? We didn't set California on fire when Obama became President, though it's fucking clear now we should have

Live by sword die by it

Holy shit I forgot all about that. What the actual fuck.

Starbucks also helps Colombians in their own country which is pretty redpilled.
Antifa just wants them all here to fuck their gf and mow their lawn.

>uses "literally" unironically
>not a Hillary supporter

CTR pls go