Time to fuck some Antifa in the mouth

I'm tired of reading tweets like this. If these cuck dad fuckers want war they've fucking got it

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=l-PeRCrIuWM
jessearreguin.com/contactus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_United_States_anarchist_bombings
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/losangeles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scenes like that will give a justification for a crackdown on afnitgas. I know it's enraging, but as long as political violence is not widely accepted by general public it all works in your favour.

>BASH THE FASH
>just pls no bash us back

WHEN WILL TRUMP GAS ANTIFA

alright seriously, what will do about this? We can't just let them get away with what happened tonight.

Do not go out in public identifying as a Trump supporter alone or unarmed. If attacked, shoot to kill.

Make fake accounts and spread it everywhere that antifa is just randomly beating and killing people.

He needs to complete his power grab.

You do nothing aside from spreading this info to all your normie friends while labeling culprits as commie terrorists.

--- Important ---

DO NOT take actions into your own hands! Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situation.

To assist local and federal law enforcement in identifying and apprehending illegal immigrants and dangerous criminals please feel free to contact ICE and/or the FBI via the links listed below.

Link to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Link to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

>calling them cucks when your side does nothing when you get attacked
Good boy, don't retaliate, just be nice and get hit :^)

Haha, okay bucko.

they can't just keep getting away with this

All im seeing on the streets are antifa. You cunts are cucks for not taking to the streets and giving it to these degenerates. Theres normy trump supporters getting chopped and you are sitting at home in your onesies eating microwaved pizza.

>don't retaliate, just be nice and get hit :^)

At this point in time this unironically the best strategy for at least 8 coming years of Trump's presidence.

Oh look, it's this post again.

>Sup Forums tries to incite a race war while shitposting and eating tendies

>All these degenerate faggots are being violent and doing illegal shit
>Lol why don't you guys go be violent and do illegal shit to counter them?

No, don't be stupid, report them to the police if you know who they are but don't get yourself in trouble over a couple of retarded anarchists.

That's always how it is with these folks.

They get mad and rile each other up, but then look outside and see it's just a bit too cold, or a bit too drizzly out and decide not to do anything about it.

>Posting angry messages on Sup Forums is the same as fighting people I don't like, right?

Yeah, cuck. It's the best strategy. If you hit your enemy, you lose. :^)

Fight the elites you cunts.

This. The law is ultimately on our side.

Literally cucksplaining your lack of action.
If you really had as much contempt for them as you say, you would be out there smashing some cunt antifa faces up. Ausfag is absolutely right. You niggas are some beta bitches.

Need a quick rundown Sup Forums. Milo incited antifa to burn down commie indoctrination camp UC Berkley?

Didn't this kike fag get an antifa shot last week?

What is the Antifa and where do I find them?

Form non politicized safety squads. Im serious. Go to demonstrations, armed and in large groups. Do not engage with anyone, even when approached. Shadow the enemy, and when they attack unarmed people like with a shovel or pepper spray or sucker punch etc. Shoot them. If the police do not curb their asocial, violent behavior, someone has to. They are mindlessly violent parasites, and the public deserves protection from them.

These Antifa threads all have the goal of provoking visible retaliation for propaganda purposes.

>sitting at home in your onesies eating microwaved pizza
You forgot shitposting, you fuckin roo. That's the most important part. Because us doing those three things is all it's going to take to get martial law imposed where it counts so they can be treated accordingly like the infection they are.

---IMPORTANT---
If we just rush in, we're bound to cause more bad than good, seeing as law enforcement is on the side of legitimate peace here. These assholes are already signing their own death warrant having killed innocent men during their riots.

His name was Robert Paulson. F.

In my country we won and now police deals with my enemies with unanimous support of the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-PeRCrIuWM

This. Break the conceal carry laws. Carry an armed weapon at all times. Always be wary of your surroundings. Make sure you are not easily doxxed online.

You're just trying to make us look like the aggressors so that you can get Porky on your side, which is the only way you can win.

Defend yourselves if you have to, but don't go on the attack just yet.

Good advice.

Yes.

user sees the right strategy.

Sessions will be confirmed soon. We will have the law and US DOJ on our side.

It always gives me a chuckle when these fuckers tear up cities, not realizing that the vast majority of people in those cities voted their way. If they want to smash up Trump supporters, they should go to rural areas. But that would require critical thinking, effort, and the risk of being shot.

>large groups
Apparently a fuckton of anime blowup sex dolls and body pillows will just have to do

Soon, my dog of war.

>that based feel when your state police would gladly crack antifa skulls in

Link to video?

That's just vigilante murder. You'd have to prove you had to shoot them to prevent them from killing someone else, and thats only a usable defense in some states.

Look up refuse fascism on facebook

Mine too. Except we also have unlicensed concealed carry in my state, too.

jessearreguin.com/contactus

(510) 981-7100

Call the cunt out. Fill up his message box at the very least

You have to realize these violent antifa rioters are real life bait.

>If these cuck dad fuckers want war they've fucking got it

You had me at dad fuckers!

If they're the only ones inciting violence, then the public sympathizes with you guys more and sympathizes less with the antifa faggots. If you fight back, it makes both of you look retarded and the media will likely spin it in their favor.

>Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situation.

The campus police just fucking watched.

dufuq u know about bait, leaf

Just like the nigger riots in ferguson, they're only going after soft targets such as business chains that would rather take the insurance payout than attempt to defend their property. If they tried pulling this shit in people's neighborhoods there would be blood in the streets

Nigga, this is paradise. Why would you want to stop it?
In the 00s, we had to work hard to get their tears, we had to troll, hack and create elaborate campaigns to pwn just one shitty Internet community.
Today, normies are raging all by themselves, fucking each other up, we don't even need to fan the flames. Why interfere?

Cool your jets man.

If we're gonna fight, we need to fight to win. They're too well- organized, and they have a sympathetic media on their side. I guarantee that CNN and MSNBC will double down and defend this riot, if they even report it at all.

Turn your enemy against himself. Turn his allies into your allies. Lure him into complacency. Be patient.

China is doing this with us, and it's super effective. If we want to win this fight, we need to be smart.

We have the guns and experience. We have weaponized autism and memes. We don't have the organizational skills or support from the media. We can't bus in a mob and get them to start a riot and get away with it. We won't win the fight if we start today.

THIS. THE POLICE AND AUTHORITIES MUST KNOW WE ARE ON THEIR SIDE. MAINTAIN ORDER AT ALL COSTS. IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY, THEY WIN (IRONICALLY).

CNN is framing it as a "peaceful protest ruined by '150 masked agitators' "

>The campus police just fucking watched.
They waiting for someone to fight back. Then they'll come out in force. Not just the police, but the media. They'll spin it as right wing neo nazis inciting riots and violence at a peaceful protest.

Why do you think all the streams are dropping? Why do you think the media is barely paying attention? Why do you think the antifags on the ground are threatening anyone filming? They don't want the world to know what they are doing right now. They want the world to see them as victims.

>Antifa
>Organized

Pick one

Exactly. They have sympathetic media.

>busses in shock troops from all around the area on short notice
>not organized

Quick, let's get a similar number of Sup Forumslacks to do the same thing.

Reminder that any calls to arms or violence is CTR

Only self defense is the correct response, won't be long until the public has to admit antifa are a domestic terror group.

If you're going to an event like this and you know Antifa will be there, bring a gun.

You have the right to defend yourselves. These people will kill you before the police arrive and there's little chance they will get caught and face punishment.

If you don't own a gun, buy some powerful pepper spray and a tazer.

You have the right to defend yourself. The police can't help you.

Arm up!!

I'm always up for killing commies

I'm going to protest antifa and support Trump and no one can silence my free speech or right to assembly.

I am a licensed conceal and carry with three years military experience. Also currently serving in my state National Guard.

If anyone attempts to attack me at a protest like this I am going to open fire and I'm going to shoot to kill. No exceptions. You have the right to defend yourselves. We're not martyrs and we should be victims. Enough is enough. The left has shown they have a lust for violence. We must defend ourselves at all costs.

Don't be retarded, you guys have an incredibly good riot control force which would ass rape any of these fucks, just have to make sure they aren't cucked into standing down (Which after this riot won't happen again, next commie fuck who orders police down will get thrown in jail.)

Gonna Parrot the below:

--- Important ---

DO NOT take actions into your own hands! Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situation.

To assist local and federal law enforcement in identifying and apprehending illegal immigrants and dangerous criminals please feel free to contact ICE and/or the FBI via the links listed below.

Link to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Link to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

>DO NOT take actions into your own hands! Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situa

Absolute crock of shit.

You will be beaten unconscious and possibly killed before the police can do anything. And the perpetrators will never get caught nor will they face justice.

did u read the thread about the guys that are now standing trial for defending themselves at the blm thing

They cherry pick their fights. Those faggots cross the street when I stroll through. People that only go into battle when they think they're going to win, will cut and run when the odds go down.

This. Their old tricks never change.

Get a CC like me and go on about your day. How is that hard? Main weapon against Marxism is to ignore it. If provoked with violence defend yourself. The reality of mortality usually put these fucking kids back in their place

The way we win is by doing nothing.

They will get bolder and bolder until its a full on war at that point we can unleash hell and cleanse the nation of their filth.

Time to organize nationalist hooligan parties

All we can do is kick the reds in

Don't be an idiot, let them hurt the liberals some more, some of us seem to forget what kind of world we are living in and it's clearly these delusional people.

It has to happen in my city first you dip.

We might not have to do anything. Trump has all the justification he needs to crack down hard. Let them feel the power of a "fascist" state. In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to get fit.

>defending yourself vs provoking a crowd and in order to create a situation in which you need to defend yourself
Totally different situations senpai

>All we can do is kick the reds in

That's what police needs to do. Your job is to create a public opinion shift so that when a rioting commie gets his skull cracked open with a billy club normies will say that he was asking for it.

>Allow the brave men and women of law enforcement to handle the situation.
Normally the police say they'll round up violent rioters after things have died down by looking at recordings and matching their faces. That becomes a bit complicated when antifags all wear the same shit and make sure they cover their faces.

The police were ordered to stand down in Berkeley tonight

Show up and fight for your flag and know the police aren't going to protect us / might actually come after US

This guy gets it, thanks Poland.

Who issued the order? Think a bit more.

Looks like we got rused. Trump said there will be law and order. Hes just another politician.

Trump didn't complete his power grab yet, wait at least till Sessions is confirmed.

Let them dig their own grave with the government. Be active on public forum until the general population is fed up and there's enough support against them to take measures. Ironically this *could* lead to actual fascism haha

whoa whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves lads. we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt.

Polska bro gets in

You're deranged if you are equating what happened in Berkeley vs. normal America

If he doesn't do something about this shit WE will

If the Donald declared them a terrorist organization and gave us open season on them it would feel like mana from heaven

Oh I understand Berkeley is a lefty stronghold, it's not deranged to think the BS from the left hasn't escalated quickly in this first week

It IS deranged to accept a mayor in a large American city giving the nod to a free for all on supporters of the president

When it's time to fuck them up and they've caused a lot more damage remember this thread

>If the Donald declared them a terrorist organization

Then help him with that, go on twitter and fagbook and start labeling them as anarchist terrorists.

Here's a historical precedent to bolster your claim:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_United_States_anarchist_bombings

Here's a better idea

Nothing goy. You are gonna sit there like a good little cuck, while my agents smash your women's heads in.

Easy to say that, but the truth is that unlike them you will never actually organize

DO NOT FUCKING LISTEN TO THE ANTIFA AGITATORS CALLING FOR VIOLENT RETRIBUTION.

Antifa is here coaxing you into justifying their narrative and their continued escalation of force. They want you to forget yourselves and engage in the sort of thoughtless nigger behavior that makes BLM and Antifa look so fucking bad to us.

It is DEMONSTRABLY better to let Antifa, BLM, and the communists make incredible asses out of themselves with unprovoked, indefensible acts of hostility and violence. When they do, we can craft that into OUR narrative.

Don't ACT cowed or discouraged, don't GET cowed or discouraged, don't shut up or give up, but DON'T FUCKING RETALIATE UNLESS YOUR LIFE IS IN IMMINENT DANGER.

Protect yourself only, do not instigate violence.

Do not seek them out and retaliate, do not 'make an example' or 'send a message' by attacking anyone unprovoked.

Do not attack non-combatants as a show of force or terror.

Do you want to be called a terrorist? Do you want to be called a rioter? Do you want to be called a thug or a gang member?

If you do idiotic unscrupulous high time preference shit while wearing our fucking face, YOU WILL BE.

If you kill all sympathy for our movement by striking out without cause, YOU WILL BE.

If you destroy our movement, if you destroy our claim to moral, intellectual, and cultural superiority, YOU WILL BE AND SO WILL WE. FOREVER.

If we don't win, your actions will define us in the history books that THEY will write. DON'T FUCK THIS UP FOR US.

No I get all that, the deranged part was where you implied it was a possiblility that law enforcement would come after us. They have zero power right now, all they can do is antagonize, and you play into wanting to play hooligan right now. The average voter is dull and susceptible to leftist thoughts. Something dumb we do is equal to 10 things the way it's portrayed.

That being said, the average person isn't so dull to see daily protests where property damage and minor rioting as a good thing or standing up to something. If one of these leftist scum do go off and achieve a high score during one of these things do you not think the current government won't crackdown on it viciously? They absolutely will, and the vast majority of the public will agree whole-heartedly with the crackdown.

IGNORE THESE POSTERS

These threads are trying to manipulate anons into mass murder. Don't fall for it.

>If they want to smash up Trump supporters, they should go to rural areas

They know they'd get gunned down on sight

>if they wan't war they've got it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This fucking cuck and everyone else ITT is not going to do SHIT except RolePlay on an anime forum

And you all thought he was an idiot. Can you see now that Trudeau is a master strategist.

DO go out in public identifying as a Trump supporter.

BROWN SHIRTS COME BACK
WE NEED YOU
IT'S TIME FOLKS

you pretty much can't get those in california

Alright Sup Forums. We're out in the streets waiting. Where were you in DC? Didn't see many of you out there. I did see a bunch of nazis get knocked out, though.

why are you people allowing yourself to get baited by paid shill dregs of society drug addicts?

Blame the mayor for telling the cops to not round the herd up in a contained safe space, far away from the venue. Blame the people who influenced the mayor and bused antifact in from loserville.

And blame the school for allowing snowflake social justice to act like 5 year olds the past 3 years.

The moment someone from the right takes matters into their own hands, it will give (((them))) all the excuses they need to spring their plan into action. I reckon everything is set up, exactly like a spring waiting for it to be released. I wouldn't be shocked if they ran out of patience at one point and did a false flag. Worked for Hitler, too.

Mass report Antifa to the FBI LA Field Office:
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/losangeles

If you attended and witnessed or experienced Antifa violence, or you know or are in contact with someone (even just on social media) who did, tell them to contact the FBI LA field office. Call and physically attend to give a statement.

The FBI can begin the investigation and mass indictment that ends Antifa for good, but only with our reports and evidence.

Remember under President Trump:
>We FBI now
>We Justice Department now
>We Attorney's Office now