chancellor.berkeley.edu
youtube.com/watch?v=THt5CokPbg8
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About fucking time.

not enough thunk

[email protected]

(510) 642-7464

Call this fucking asshole's office and let him know what you think of what you saw tonight.

This is reaching a breaking point. They've normalized rioting.

chancellor.berkeley.edu

Maybe they shouldn't have been beating and climbing up on that dude's car.

bump

Lol one riot and you all burguer ver mad. This daily happens in Europe x10

>they punch the car

no we are angry because our supporters are being beaten in the streets and pepper sprayed by real fascists

i could care less if they break starbucks windows and shit

And the fact the cops are not doing anything about it

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

hahaha GOOD, if you're beating on someone's car, all bets are off you fucks.

isn't there even something about them just blocking your car with like a protest line, since it violates some right about being unlawfully held/restrained?

You seem to be upset.

:o)

Should have driven somewhere nice and quiet and killed the faggot on the hood.

youtube.com/watch?v=THt5CokPbg8
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
Feels Good Man

Hope at least injured

I love you guys

its so great

>Waaaaaaa!
>We need to flood his inbox full of mail and pepe maymays!
This is why we are LOSING, the time for talk has ENDED. They have struck the first, second, and THIRD strikes, it's time we make the FINAL blow.
Make these liberal "safe spaces" slaughter houses, make it where sending your kid there is just a down payment on their funeral.

ctr
stop instigating

YOu fagets know you can get away with vehicular manslaughter when they hop on your car, why aren't you driving in the middle of a protests and killing some libcucks?

I'm waiting for this to happen with a pickup truck & a brush guard on the front.

Hell any half ton will do.

This has become my secret fetish. I really hope it happens.

>When the protester gets dragged underneath the Truck

>Protesters
Rioters

they only protest in blue states, if this shit happened where concealed carry weapons weren't illegal there would be much more bloodhsed

Hail Trump niggerfaggot.
>talks about retaliation.
>ctr shill!
Die in a gas chamber.

That fag on the hood went for a ride KEK

>our supporters are getting beat up for acting unlawful lets burn shit in the streets lmao

FUCKING

WHAT

>Rioters
Terrorists

Thru should of looked both ways before crossing the street

I hope the were crushed to death?

Is that so wrong?

0/10 effort

white car will be voting for Trump next time

no I do too, like what says its kinda a fetish now

Thoughts? You jump on my hood and start smashing the windshield while I'm surrounded by a bunch of angry fascist fucks, you're gonna see how fast my car can go 0-60... and then how fast it stops.

Hope that fucker is dead!

The Democrats are the real fascists

They just pulled a different guy from his car and beat him unconscious during this shitstorm at Berkeley.

YOU are legally allowed to escape to safety when you are cornered like this, and attacked, even if you have to run them over. Just remember the name REGINALD DENNY

(he was pulled out of his truck during the rodney king riots and beaten half to death. Because he stopped).

>never stop. NEVER stop

checked

Yeah. Exactly.

You live in a decrepit communist-ruled irrelevant country being overrun by muslims. We don't.

If it even came close to how bad it is there we'd have a massive civil war. May happen soon.

You don't see him get ran over here, the clip stops when he's still on the hood. I hope he did get fucked up but not seeing it there.

Very good advice there user

>liberals = artists
>hitler = painter
>facism != liberal

???

stay out of the street and this wont happen, be a stupid cuck and take your chances, easy choice. they lost this round

Europe is a 3rd world continent.

Get fuckt

if you tickle a lion's balls expect to get your head ripped off

you can only be so arrogant when attacking someone before you get your ass killed

I heard it was Milo himself driving that car.

The only way this could have been better is if he was blasting some Moonman.

>white BMW

Why is it always asians being alpha these days?

>night of fire

Not enough.

Checked

Man; to hear bumpbumpbump of liberals beneath your truck. Wonderful.

>Racist

The guy literally only fucks black guys.

>gas gas gas
i fucking love whoever made this video

WHYYYYY DIDNT HE REVERSEEEEEE

we grand theft auto now

This. There was a shooting a week ago at Seattle but it was quickly covered up because the shooter was an Asian Trump supporter who was getting ganged up on by Libturds until the Gook pulled out a gun and shut the faggot in the fucking gut. KEK!

Antifa have also shown to be complete pussies whenever Jarheads are around. Antifa only attack women & weak looking men. It wouldn't surprise me if Antifa started kicking the shit out of children too.

that would require them to be able to think about things beyond
>muh ___ism