Freemasonry Thread

Freemasonry Thread. Any brothers on tonight?

I invited 16 brothers to study to finalize for their MM studies and initiations. I just made a cookout/party over it and had them bring their wives and children, over to meet my wife and children. They've all been doing an excellent job on studying alone or in groups of their own. I told all of them that they can advance, when they're ready to do so.

Our Lodge has been extremely busy. We've done twenty EA initiations,since December and I've still got to preside over the 20 FC initiations and the 16 MM initiations. I got held up in doing all of them, since I was elected Lodge Master for the first time, back in November. I've had to sort through everything our previous LM fucked up on, including the Financials and Library. I've got to decide over a new IORG leader nominee for the Lodge now aswell. Both of my girls and all of their friends backed up each other stories, on telling me just how much their current Leader fucks up on things with them. So, now I've got to decide a new nominee for them and run it through with the State-wide IORG Leaders. I'm glad our Lodge still holds full oversight over our IORG group.

What other MB's are you involved with, 3rd's? 1st's and 2nd's, what MB would you like to get started in, once you get FC/MM initiations? I'll help you how I can.

I'm in the AR/YR, SI, FoP, OMMM and SCRIF. I am hoping get my G-VIII in SCRIF by July or August and thinking about getting into the ScthR after that.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepastbastard.com/2017/01/scottish-rite-tensions-come-to-head.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oops,I forgot to add. Non-America Mason's can discuss matters with their fellow Countrymen. I can do a simple Q&A/AMA with non-Free Mason's too, only if you're really interested in getting in with the Mason's. It will be for American's only, also. I only really interest myself in Anglo-sphere Masonry and American Masonry.

Bump.

How do I join OP? I have been interested but never really found how.

samefag

op is a faggot, fuck off with your (((sorosocieties))) kike

A∴A∴ > Freemasons

Jewish Freemasonry is a completely different. I don't allow jews in our lodge.

What does Lucifer's cock taste like

LOL talking with yourself there, OP? kek

For anyone interested in Masonry...

Do yourself a favour and don't join a Lodge unless there are members who are around the same as you.

Just, trust me. That is one of the most important factors. More so than location.

Around the same age* as you

I went ahead. So, I don't have 100+ people asking the same thing. I accidentally posted before I finished, You will to be 21 years of ages, Male and you need believe in God(Christian) or a Higher Being./Power Find your local Lodge, start getting involved with and ask to join. Becoming a Mason is on one's free will and judgement,

How involved are the families of members?

Hi James

I am only 35. Most of our Lodge is between 21-45.

It's very Generational around here. Grandfathers, Fathers, Uncles, Cousins and Brothers. My Brother and two Brother-in-Laws are the only ones in with me, right now, My sons are too young, but they will be become Masons.

Who's James? I'm Braiden.

How do you tell your wife that you're apart of some secret society?

Her Father and two Brothers are Masons at the Lodge. Her Father got me interested and I eventually asked to join.

Neat. Thanks user, whats the free masons all about anyway?

You're welcome. It's honestly just about getting out of the house and getting away from the wife/children for a while. National-level Masons are a completely different story, there's a reason you saw Shriner's at Inaugurations and Presidential Balls. My Wife's Father's in the National-level Masonry now. I got to go and attend President Trump's Inauguration and several Dance Balls with my Wife and/or Children, thanks to him.

>OMMM
Losing me there. But nice, are you a past Celebrant?

for anyone interested in joining you get mildly electrocuted and they pretend to have a dog piss on your face during their initiation ritual.

Did you join in the back of an unmarked van or something?

Order of Mark Master Masons. There are two or three Grand Lodges to obtain it within the US.

No, you don't get electrocuted. I have access to Lodge records going all of the way back to when it was built in 1797, since I have become Lodge Master, and there's never been any signs of harming initiates in anyway.

He is straight out lying. Sounds like something you'd find on one of those conspiracy fag websites.

can you tell me what the true purpose of free masonry is? ;)

>It's honestly just about getting out of the house and getting away from the wife/children for a while.
Well that's sad. Why would you join Freemasonry for that?

>Order of Mark Master Masons
Ah right. Didn't realise ya'll had it different like we do. Thought it was required in the "York Rite."

It's a social club and we do a lot charity and community work up to State-levels. Lodge Master's (and now that being myself) do still have some sway over Politicians and Judges, within a Tri-County area. I don't know much at all about National-level. My Father-in-Law is at National-level Leadership, but he won't tell me much of anything.

We help our Communities and it brings people of the communities together. IORG is the International Order of Rainbow Girls, it allows females from 13-21 years to meet, do community and charity work, Bible Study and make friends - whilst staying away from drugs, sex and alcohol. Myself and the IORG Ruling Council are in contact now to help them plan and execute community works, set rules/guidelines and dictate what they learn within their Bible Studies. The York Rite/American Rite differs a bit across the Anglo-sphere and Commonwealth. I can get into the Knights Templar-associated organizations, once, I complete all of my SCRIF studies and get to Grade IX or Magus.

that is the shriners organization which is separate from actual freemasonry.

I'm a Shriner. I'm haven't really been into a meeting since getting elected Lodge Master, but I'm going to start going back to meetings once I get everything settled. Our previous Lodge Master embezzled $750,000 from us and the Community. He just (((happened))) to be a kike. I've enacted Lodge Laws to keep any practicing or former kikes out of the Lodge for good now and I'm re-balancing our Financials and paying back everyone out of my own bank account. I'm having the kike dealt with and all of my Officers are helping with my other duties while I get it sorted out. My Father-in-Law is a National-level Shiner and Mason.

Reporting in.

Why are low test betas always attracted to group and group power

>We help our Communities and it brings people of the communities together
Yea, but it's not a charity or a "get out of the house" club.
>The York Rite/American Rite differs a bit across the Anglo-sphere and Commonwealth.
Well yea, the Commonwealth doesn't have it.
>I complete all of my SCRIF studies and get to Grade IX or Magus.
Whut. You don't just "get to" IX grade. Even in the lax SRICF. You'd have to transmute gold or be on the High Council to get it. Even Chief Adepts are strictly controlled, to the point where if you don't need the 9th (not IX), you won't get it.

Source: SRICF High Council and Fr. Jason Mitchell.

>I've enacted Lodge Laws to keep any practicing or former kikes out of the Lodge for good
How so? I'm jealous. Not that we need it here, given that there's probably four Jews in Australia, and they're all in Melbourne.

Success breeds success.

1. Are you/freemasons) religous? Which religion in that case?
2. What is the racial composition of freemasons?
3. Do you have your own religon and theology?
4. Where do you stand on trump, Mexico, BLM and ilegal immigrants.

what is the diffrences?

1. so it is only you kin that are allowed to join?
2. Do people who want to join reach out to you or do you reach out to them?

1. All Freemasons are religious. Most places accept any religion for the Craft degrees (the "higher degrees" are Christian only). In Denmark only Baptised Christians can join at all.
2. Depends in the country. In western countries, it's 90% white, with brown people segregated. In India, Turkey, etc, obviously it's mostly the natives.
3. Nope.
4. It's a nationalistic/conservative, and mostly white organisation. Have a guess.

You have to ask to join. Invites aren't allowed. As in, if you're not ready to ask to join, you're not ready to join.

>Success breeds success.

yeah but it also breeds faggots who cannot accomplish things on there own and leech off systems or use them to there advantage

which ruins the point of comradery if it's only business related.
You also end up capitulating to beliefs you dont agree with just to further yourself, which makes you look like a cuck

I don't know much about Freemasonry. I'm a Mormon whatever that means in relation, what do you guys think of Mormons kike status or brother organizations?

Hi braiden

My testosterone is just fine. I've got seven children(six months to 15 years old) and one on the way. I do it to help my community. I've been having soup kitchens every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. I've been opening the upper-level basement and kitchen to the homeless to sleep in too.

I am studying for my Adeptus Exemptus now and plan to do everything right. I am the Lodge Master for Lodge. Lodge Masters can enact Lodge Laws within our Lodge and they can be upheld by successive LM's. I can be re-elected up to 4 - 6 year terms, there were no term-limits, until I bought it up and it was voted in by 2/3rd's majority.

I am very religious, personally. You have to believe in God or recognize a Higher Power. Our Lodge is 100% White (non-Hispanic) and the Rainbow Girls within the Lodge are 99% White. Masonic Christianity is mixed several other belief systems. I support Trump 150%. Mexico needs to be nuked. BLM needs to be to Mexico to be nuked along with the shitskins. Any illegals caught crossing the Border should be taken on a helicopter tour over the Gulf.

It's Kabblah-based.

Non-kin can join, but it's a good thing to keep families closer and they get better career opportunities. They reach out to us.

Like a churro obviously

Hi, I keep getting (((connection errors))). I wonder who could be behind that?

>yeah but it also breeds faggots who cannot accomplish things on there own and leech off systems or use them to there advantage
I don't think you really *get* success. Or business.
>which ruins the point of comradery if it's only business related.
True. Fortunately Freemasonry doesn't allow anyone to join for mercenary gain anyway.
>You also end up capitulating to beliefs you dont agree with just to further yourself,
Where's that in the rulebook?

>I am studying for my Adeptus Exemptus now and plan to do everything right.
What state is this? Because it sounds like literally none of the SRICF colleges i've been to.
>Lodge Masters can enact Lodge Laws within our Lodge
Only via vote. And i was asking what the law was that you were able to have it accepted by GL.
>I can be re-elected up to 4 - 6 year terms, there were no term-limits
Starting to doubt your credibility. Been to about fifteen states in the USA (and know bros from more), and they all have the standard term limits of two terms max, three in emergency with dispensation.

>It's Kabblah-based.
What group are you referring to?

Same. Thought it was just my internet. Jackie Sup Forums needs to sort his shit out.

>Being a relevant mason
>Not being in the 33rd degree paedo rings, nor getting invited to the Shriners hospital celebrity sex abuse parties

Fucking low-tier juden thread...

EVERYTHING YOU KNEW BEFORE IS A LIE, THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH

EVERYTHING YOU KNEW BEFORE IS A LIE, THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH,

EVERYTHING YOU KNEW BEFORE WAS A LIE, THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH

Repeat until 35th degree (which TOTALLY doesn't exist.)

P.S. My dad's side of the family where always shit liars.

Masons are almost as cancer-tier to society as the catholics.

Fuck off, Saturn-niggers. We don't need you, or your human-predating religious origins in our high society.

P.P.S. HELLO BARRON TRUMP

South Carolina. Bible Belt, USA. There were no term limits set before that for whatever reason. It is all a complete and total mess. There's already a motion to get my term set in line with the rest of the County. Two terms, six years old, and then you can possibly re-elected. again. I'm going to support it. We voted on keeping all non-Christian's out. Unless, they have been converted to a Christian Denomination for five years. The Law passed with 2/3rd's majority also. A few of the guys were holding out, not wanting to alienate some of the Community, but I told them that I'd talk to other Lodge Masters and see if they'll take them. I'm still very new at being Lodge Master. There are no previous Lodge Master's left. They've all left since the falling out with the previous LM. We lost 15 of the oldest members due to his actions.

Jewish Masonry.

Why the requirement of belief in a higher power? What if someone was agnostic (not atheist)

It is a Christian Society. If you half-believe a Higher Power could exist, you can join. We really did't care at my Lodge, until I got elected Lodge Master. I'm taking everything back to original Masonry ideals and rituals. You could BS your way through most Lodges.

GTFO SATURN-NIGGERS
GTFO SATURN-NIGGERS
GTFO SATURN-NIGGERS
GTFO SATURN-NIGGERS
GTFO SATURN-NGGERS
GTFO SATURN-NIGGERS

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN,

c.423 THOUSAND YEARS OF KIKERY FOR NOTHING

LEAVE ISLAM ALONE, FUCK YOUR MOONS AND STARS

LEAVE THE KIKES ALONE, FUCK YOUR STAR OF MARS/REMPHAN

LEAVE THE CHRISTIANS ALONE, FUCK YOUR CROSS OF SATURN THE DEVOURER

IF ANY RELEVANT 99TH DEGREE MASONS ARE SEEING THIS, WE KNOW YOU HAVENT MOLESTED ENOUGH KIDS TO BE 7,000 YEARS OLD, FUCKING PYRAMID WORSHIPPING WE WUZ SATURN N SHIEEET NIGGERS!

This. Saturnworshipping satancocksucking molochchildsacrifcing masonniggers not welcome.

You do understand how gay you sound, right?

Clubhouses are for children.

>We voted on keeping all non-Christian's out.
Give SCs stance on Florida and Arkansas/Georgia, i'm having trouble swallowing that. If you said Prince Hall SC, perhaps. Not to mention it'd go against the landmarks and make all the [Masonic] news like every time someone tries it.
And since when does anyone use "LM"? Literally never heard that before.
>Jewish Masonry.
Yea, which is what? OJM wasn't even "Jewish Masonry."

Agnostic is fine. As long as they have faith in some kind of deity.
The basic reasons are that atheists can't be trusted, plus Masonic teachings are a lot about a man's duty to his faith. So atheists wouldn't really have a reason to join anyway.

Take your meds, Saturnius is the God of the Capitol, God of Generation, Dissolution, Plenty, Wealth, Agriculture, Periodic renewal and Liberation. Pluto is the one you are referring too,

But I guess competence at writing English isn't required. You write like a dumb 5th grader writing a note to a friend.

>You will to be 21 years of ages,

Really?

You were raised by a single mother, right?
Never heard of someone from a real family not being able to appreciate a community, or the ability to work with groups.

Sodomy, pederasty, and homosexuality.

Amen, Hans.

Also, fuck your gay nigger-aprons, you bunch of low-test shill faggots, you don't even qualify to be a poor excuse of an uneducated irrelevant tier of masonary, you are below your own shadows, fucking motherloving pawn spastics

SPACE-NIGGERS FUCK OFF BACK TO SATURN

YOU SUCK THE THEORETICAL DICK OF A PLANET NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN TO, FUCKING ERWIGE JUDENSCHWEIN, YOU MADE THE JEWS TWICE AS BAD, AND STILL DWARF THEIR LEVELS OF SNEAKY.

FUCK YOU, SHOAH 2.0 2017 COULDN'T COME SOONER

EVEN HITLER THOUGHT YOU KIDDOS WERE DELUDED PUSSIES.

Australian Freemason Brother reporting in.

>Buying into this kike-bullshit

Become relevant and they will stop feeding you this below nigger-tier we wuz kings bullshit,

Oh wait, you are too much of a little dick-licking faggot to ever reach a relevant level of masonry, because you're a faggot, who doesn't even come from one of the 5 richest families in the world lmao.

If it's any conselation, you might get molested, Bigman freemasons LOVE little faggots.

I've still got to meet with t the Grand Lodge. That's happening next week. I'm doing my best to get everything corrected. The members who were here before me, said the Lodge has been fucked since 2008. I'm just using it as short-hand since I'm on my phone and it's 4:40am.

HAHAHAHA SUCH A FUCKING SHIT-TIER PAWN THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW TATOOS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON ANYONE BUT PRIESTS HAHAHAHA, FUCKING RETARD

EVEN INITIATES NEW THAT LAST I CHECKED.

LMFAO AT UR LIFE RIGHT NOW, SATURN-NIGGER.

I want to join, but I'm broke, is it true that its made up mostly of stuck up snobs?

>I've still got to meet with t the Grand Lodge.
I look forward to reading about it on the news.
>I'm just using it as short-hand
Yea, we have other short hand. Even in the USA.

>Australian
>G

No. But you can't join if you can't support yourself.

No, faggot, both of my parents lived until their 70's married.

Is there anything else you'd like to lisp at me, fag?

Yes.

Also, you will never know the first thing about freemasons, you will just be in the business web of wannabe high society freemasons, serving your own, and the kike "I wanna rule the world, because I am too boring to come up with something better to do." relevant masonic circles.

Enjoy being a little nigger-slave in the cuckshed for your entire life, raping little kids, and fucking over 95% of the world's good, hard working population, just because daddy never loved you.

Fucking babies in this thread, I swear down.

Hah, struck a nerve.

I just hope the Grand Lodge doesn't rip me a new asshole. I have complied every violation since 2000, they don't know about yet, and I've taken statements from everyone still left from around then at the Lodge to confirm. I'm bring it all for them to review.

Struck a nerve? Do you even know what that means, abo fucker?

HAHAHAHHA

>The masons
>Doing anything but deluding themselves for the rich banking families, bending over and taking it up the ass, whilst ripping off the hard working man, in a game which is slowly trying to turn decent people into slaves, and niggerising the white peoples.

The masons are behind mass paki immigration, the ghetto culture sweep, destroying Islam, Christianity and Judaism, every major war in the past 400 years, and pretty much everything else shit with the world, and 95% of the masons who made it happen, aren't even fucking aware.

99% of masons are little clubhouse faggots, with either abusive or no fathers.

Fucking kike faggot.

>Believing anything other than KeK

back to rddit Australia

Faggot Freemasons are gay slaves worshipping the devil btfo

Actually I know quite a lot about the metaphysics in Freemasonry, my concern is that they won't, and have no understanding of their practice just like the modern Christian doesn't understand Christianity

Dude, don't even bother feeding the troll.
>my concern is that they won't
A very valid concern. You just have to find a good lodge. As long as you're not in NSW, you should be safe.

Lel.

Are you boasting about being a proud kiddy fiddler?

You are below Rabbi-tier.

Also, you know fuck all, I wouldn't know if my family weren't some of the most relevant freemasons of all time.

You are a little pu$$i boi, anyone who knows anything about freemasonry knows it is just one more layer of cover up for an order which predates mankind, they just decided to turn it into a web of faggots (you included) to make their faggot quest of 'world domination' a little easier.

They are nigger tier, and I am gonna shitpost until this thread is derailed.

Fuck your mason general.

Speaking of BLM.
thepastbastard.com/2017/01/scottish-rite-tensions-come-to-head.html

>my family weren't some of the most relevant freemasons of all time.
Who were they?

Metaphysics is a fun study. Alchemy is my favorite though. I really learning from the older scrolls. I've been some successful with chrysopœia catalysts. I have a STEM degree and career. So, it is great to experiment,

I'm half asleep. Shitty English inbound.

>Who where they?

What did you mean by this?

His family members were some of the most influential. I can read between the lines.

Woah! Cool tattoo bro! Really shows how enlightened you are. If I saw you in public, I would probably get intimidated. It shows the your character is equilibrium of tough but also sophisticated, really cool stuff bro, really cool.

Masons fake the space program for their master, Satan. They spend an insane amount of money and resources to convince us Earth is an unremarkable rock in an endless galaxy of stars. Maybe the Bible is more accurate, and they are covering it up for Satanic reasons? Hard to deny a creator if we are under a dome, and at the centre of the universe.

Doubt that, since the dicky cunt ain't in malta, and has a fucking tat.

You cunts are dumb cunts.

A little too far fetched there, buddy, but I appreciate the effort.

The universe isn't faked, I can say that as a fact, but the space program was faked to win USA (second masonic capital of the world) the cold war.

Not the tat guy. And I guess you don't know much about Malta.

I was being a bit blithe.

Also, satan was planted into christianity by the freemasons, along with the cross of saturn.

The truth is, however, that saturn (the devourer) is just a nice figurehead to worship, but it is all done in human interest, just some sad cunts using even sadder cunts to gain control of humankind.

Basically, masons, and the original saturn worshipping religion which sits behind the veil of Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Freemasons, Shriners, Knights table, Maltese knights order etc etc etc. is all just done because some kids were self conscious about their small dicks, and wanted to take over the world to compensate.

>Grew up raised to be a Shriner in Malta
>Don't know much about malta

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Made me think.

Thanks for proving my point. In the future, stick to bullshitting about what you know. Especially around others who know better.

lmfao what are you on about?

That you done fucked up.

>Shrine
Hah, you get all your "knowledge" from the USA, huh?

KY FAGGOT

lmao is this you idiots seriously believing that high level masons/shriners/others don't pass down their rank according to heritage?

Fucking low tier rattos if that's what you're getting at.

If you are trying to tell me there is something strange about being a shriner in malta, then please KYS now, because you are just beyond retarded.

Either way, you scream 3rd degree at most lmao

>lmao is this you idiots seriously believing that high level masons/shriners/others don't pass down their rank according to heritage?
Nope. If you anything about Masonry, you'd know that.
>If you are trying to tell me there is something strange about being a shriner in malta
It's strange because Shrine doesn't exist out of continental USA, and you clearly aren't up to date on the news.

>you scream 3rd degree at most
Again, you shouldn't try to bullshit people who know better.

Freemasonry is the ultimate redpill desu
I'd try to join a lodge but I don't have the money to support it.

>Shriners need a shrine
>What is a sect of masonry which started thousands of years before the birth of christ in the middle east

Buddy, I'm starting to doubt that you are even an initiate

>Muslims are only muslims in a mosque

Malta has the 3rd largest number of shriners in any country world wide, and they do meet in "unofficial" shrines.

Did you get all your knowledge of masonry from conspiritard books?

>3rd degree
>Knows better than me

hmmmmmm.......

I thunk.

>Shriners need a shrine
Hah.
>Malta has the 3rd largest number of shriners in any country world wide
Source? Hell, i'll settle for you explaining how they could fit all those people on such a small island as to be able to outnumber the country where the Shrine actually exists.
>Did you get all your knowledge of masonry from conspiritard books?
No, that's why i'm mocking you. Because you latched onto something you saw on an outdated meme, and don't know the first thing about it.