Blacks Are Bad?

Wait, does Sup Forums actually hate black people? I've been posting here for the last two weeks and I thought it was all just satire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYwHMBSniIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blacks should stay in non-white countries, thanks

Blacks are great!

Don't listen to this virgin neckbeard.

>2 weeks
You need to go back

its just satire

Sup Forums is entirely satirical.

These posts are satirical

>black people
Nah we only hate niggers

It's all satire, friend.

Nobody here ACTUALLY thinks that blacks exhibit chimp-like behavior, or that Jews are a bunch of callous shekel-seekers.

It's all a big prank, as evidenced by the fact that our mascot is a cartoon frog. Welcome to the satire house, friend!

Nah, nah, Sup Forums hates niggers, not black people. Learn the difference.

Stop being satirical

These posts are satirical as well.

Sup Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Sup Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Sup Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Don't listen to this beta faggot, stay in your shithole

Yes this! Definitely a difference.

niggers != blacks
% of niggers is much much much higher than black men
That's as simplified as it gets

I don't hate them, I just don't respect them

youtube.com/watch?v=WYwHMBSniIQ

I hate niggers that loot and rape.

I'm fine with normal blacks. Actually we generally talk about anime and movies at work.

you can't trust a nigger, just like you can't trust a jew or a muslim

Unreliable, in their language "I promise" translates to "maybe I'll do it, most likely I won't"

They have no moral obligation to hard work, or family, in conclusion - no morals.

Some are good sure, but most aren't. Even if I meet a good nigger I still cannot trust him completely, not for a good while, probably only if I know him my entire life.

they don't look like people to me. you posted some homo erectus.

>blacks
>people

pick one

Thinks I respect about blacks:
>if someone is disrespecting them they'll punch that fucker in the face without hesitation & they beat up nu-males
>they have good social skills naturally

Things that blacks need to improve:
>Increase their work ethic (they are lazy as fuck naturally)
>Increase their intelligence so that they can contribute to society for one (average IQ is 70-85)

If you modified blacks to be like that I would be fine with them.

I see you've read Art of The Deal.

The punching people who disrespect them only works if you don't have a job in the first place. No one with a family to support is gonna just go punching people who hurt their fragile little egos and risk prison.

How can u increase iq if its genetic

it's not, it's socioeconomic.

you allow only smart niggers and nigresses breed

I used to beleive that too..til i researched..it can be true if someone is malnourished but your iq stays about the same your entire life as it is when u are age 5 or so

hahaha you made that image just for me? I'm honored user.

Redpill me on the book? Is it any good?

>two weeks
lurk moar

yeah its needed across the board tho.

but them dindus man can they get niggerish.

I want them out of Europe

Regardless of your ethnicity is a good principal to apply to blacks. I've met hundreds, fought dozens, and have only become friends with two.

then why do chinese peasants hundreds of times poorer than our "poor" have over 100 IQ on avg?

Nigger culture is pretty terrible

People of African decent can be great people just like anyone else

i love black people but i hate niggers

cause they don't have shit culture.

> hate
Ehhhhhh.

I don't hate chimps, but theyre not my equals.

"Black"
"People"
Pick ONE and ONLY one

So every single place black people live on earth have shit culture? And every single place on earth whites or asians live have good culture??

why are you using the word economic if it has no role also?

Every single black person doesn't have a low iq. It just so happens that the majority is born into shitty circumstance which brings down their learning potential significantly. The social aspect is all the shitty things in black culture that promote violence, and anti-intellectualism + the crazy amount of blacks that are born into broken, dysfunctional single parent households. Asians already have a leg up since they are almost always born with 2 parents who force them to excel due to cultural expectations.

The biggest thing economically is probably the lack of opportunity, resources and infrastructure that is made available to them if they're born into shitty conditions (which a good deal of them are imo).

What actually matters with dealing with particular ethnicity is what their retards can do.
If white retards elected Trump, you can only imagine what black retards are capable of.

So you're saying culture is based on each person? like I have my own socioeconomic culture and you have yours? No one ever claimed every single black person has a low IQ.

Why don't rich and stable 2 person households of black people have comparable AVERAGE IQs to those of impoverished whites or asians from bad families?

Hate is a strong word.

>Be me, driving with black guy in the car
>Complains that there is too much police presence in the state
>Laugh it off while affirming

But what I really thought is that you cannot fucking trust them at all, not even the moderate ones. Black people are one bad trip from chimping out and showing their true colors. Do I hate black people? No. Do I want to be married to a black women, have niglets and live near black people? Fuck no. The less black people there are, the better things stay.

I worry less about hispanic and muslim immigrants than I do over the increasing black population of the USA. US of A has a real nigger problem and it's only getting worse as they increase in numbers. How do you curb the growth of black people without resorting to extreme measures?

>How do you curb the growth of black people without resorting to extreme measures?
Genocide?

I don't think everyone has their own socioeconomic culture, just that some people are more likely to be influenced or affected by it than others. I.E. a dude born in the inner city might be more likely to come from a single family home, flunk out of school and join a gang as opposed to some black dude from Hawaii.

idk really know about the household thing. Are you sure that's true/any sources?

We’re just having a giggle lad

One thing I will give blacks is their tendency to be overwhelmingly headstrong against perceived injustices (whether or not those injustices are valid, they usually aren't). Almost noble in a way, like they're the anti-jew. Whites could use a jolt of devil may care recklessness these days. Of course this praise only applies to redpilled Uncle Toms, not ghetto monkey trash.

That being said, I don't want them or their culture anywhere near white communities.

IQ correlates with race FAR FAR more than economic or social standing. Look up SAT scores by race and income. Whites making 20k a year score the same as blacks making over 200k a year. Im too lazy to research it myself rn, sorry.

This, it’s all tied to wealth, wealth that appear magically through the perceived oppression of the poor.

I don't hate black people.

I do, however, hate the false victim narrative (it's the white man's fault that we chronically make poor choices, like shooting each other in the face and robbing our own neighborhoods poor!) and the inner city black culture.

i don't hate blacks but a lot of the blacks i know hate whites

we are all brown

american africans do owe other american citizens trillions in welfare money and int

Some of my best friends have been black. I've also had very intelligent black professors whom I learned a lot from, although a lot of times they still like to feel like victims. Black people who are woke on BLM and that their problems come from their own culture like Ben Carson are probably some of the smartest people on the planet since they are able to see through the victimization narrative they've been fed all their life. That being said, nigger culture is absolute shit tier and I guarantee you that 95% of white people think of black thugs as niggers but wouldn't ever say it.

At least blacks speak English to some extent. Fucking Mexican bastards come over here and we all have to learn their spic language to graduate fucking high school. Talk about cucked.

Greetings. For your information, your post has been monitored and approved by the מוסד (Mossad) and צה''ל (also known as IDF = Israeli Defense Force). Keep fighting the good fight.

i saw this picture yesterday.
talking about the varying socio-economic situations made me think of it.

the individual is gonna be shit if they have shit family/culture..

makes sense

I just fucked a model nigress. Feels good.
>checks flag

Lmao

I myself may not hate you, many speak in generalizations, surely there are statistically few who are worthy of respect.

>Beatyville pop - 1100 people
>Park-Windsor Hills pop - 11 000 people
You have to account for proportions, dipshit